• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Influx of DV agents. i took this pic a month ago around the Accra Mall. they started registering even before the official launch of DV 2016 hmm. i forgot to post this earlier. so far seen 5 of these tents.

upload_2014-10-12_22-25-35.png

Attachments

• 2-web.jpg
    2-web.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 3
if the name on your passport is the same as that of ur sch certs then I guess u should use that name for the affidavit...don't worry about the one on ur ds260 the affidavit will take care of it.. .

And please scratch spread the word ..this agents are milking the public dry..tell your friends to avoid them. .the pic is no problem u can walk into any photo shop n take a 2x2 put on your pen drive go sit in cafe or your home n do your own thing ..no problem kk so tell your friends to do same. .

Guys, slow down a minute here.

Scratch is a guy called E. D.
The win is for someone called BKD.
Scratch has no paperwork showing he has ever been known as BKD.
The eDV had a photo attached to it - so Scratch, was the photo of you?? If it isn't, you will lose all the medical and application fees, we'll over 1000 cedis.
An affidavit will help but you need some other proof that you have been known as BKD, otherwise I could get an affidavit saying I am Elvis Presley and go and claim to be him.

So Scratch, was the entry done for you?

Also, moving to the USA will cost a lot of money and you keep asking the price of everything. Can you afford the process and the flights, and having some money in your pocket when you get there? If you don't have at least 10k cedis available you cannot possibly make this work.

How about your education? Do you meet the requirements? I'm sure the agent haven't been 100% honest with you, so before you spend any more money! just stop and think everything through....

Hi 2015 Selectees Congrats to you all. I am not an expect but i can assist with my lil experience I had from both my non-immigrant visa application and the dv visa. Just come come out with the questions and we here to do anything humanly possible to guide you through the process.

Hi 2015 Selectees Congrats to you all. I am not an expect but i can assist with my lil experience I had from both my non-immigrant visa application and the dv visa. Just come come out with the questions and we here to do anything humanly possible to guide you through the process.
Most of the 2014 guys are around to help...Men like Lil-Kay, Gh50 and the likes are all back on board.

Yea I also think affidavit is his best shot. You got no option bro. Go for the affidavit and I'm sure you'll go through.. Good Luck
Good luck
Most of the 2014 guys are around to help...Men like Lil-Kay, Gh50 and the likes are all back on board.

Exactly Raphoo....Well said. in our time, the forum was very interactive and helpful to all. as far as i remember, only one person was refused. i did not get to know the reasons to advise on that. the almost 100% success rate was the result of each member sharpening the other with information received on the way to go and things to do and those which are not to be done.
i believe the same success story will be seen here in this 2015 forum too...you may visit the 2014 forum for tips and information as we discussed almost every aspect of this process.
you may PM us too (lil-kay and Raphoo) with your personal one-on-one consultations for free and we will be more than glad to help though i suggest u submit your concerns openly for everyone to contribute to and also learn.
Good luck to those having their interviews this week from Monday 13th to Friday 17th Oct.
Please remember to share your stories...you may even provide transcripts of your interview with the CO as we did in the 2014 group and as is done in other fora. that way people know what to say and what not to say.
Dont talk too much...answer the questions briefly and straight to the point and pause. no beating about the bush. the more you talk, the more you open up for the CO to ask more questions which could trap you and lead to your disqualification.
you have just one slot to kill the bird. no room for mistakes. so do your best with no regrets.
God is also with you all.
Good luck. i will be checking results from time to time.
Regards.