• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

As already pointed out - matured entrance exams are specifically excluded. The rules are clear - but some COs are flexible about taking higher level certs as proof.

Some but not all ...as we have seen cases denied like this.
Bit of a gamble for those types of applicants then!

why not? you might be wrong or not getting my arguement bro, let me explain it well, i ment they now have first degrees , masters and so on... but no senior high school certificates, they got admission into university through matured entrance exams, don't they qualify as well??

Look - just about everyone else here keeps posting the correct info. Perhaps you should just accept the point being made...

why not? you might be wrong or not getting my arguement bro, let me explain it well, i ment they now have first degrees , masters and so on... but no senior high school certificates, they got admission into university through matured entrance exams, don't they qualify as well??

LOL

How long is an AoS valid. I have my AoS now but hoping to get my 2nl latest by July. Will the AoS be valid by September when my interview will be scheduled?

If I'm in the same department with my wife and married her this year after knowing this year that I have been selected for further processing and continue to fill the ds260 as married, though I have certs of marriage from the registry and pictures to prove that, is there any proof required. And what will make the CO believe that our marriage is not genuine but arranged?

what will make the CO refuse an applicants who married after the winning the lottery although he chose not married in the edv but genuinely done the court marriage and have the certs.

How long is an AoS valid. I have my AoS now but hoping to get my 2nl latest by July. Will the AoS be valid by September when my interview will be scheduled?

If I'm in the same department with my wife and married her this year after knowing this year that I have been selected for further processing and continue to fill the ds260 as married, though I have certs of marriage from the registry and pictures to prove that, is there any proof required. And what will make the CO believe that our marriage is not genuine but arranged?

what will make the CO refuse an applicants who married after the winning the lottery although he chose not married in the edv but genuinely done the court marriage and have the certs.

As long as you can prove its a real marriage i do not think there is a problem anyway. are you from Ghana and whats your CN? Can you update your signature?

You need to do more than prove it is a legal marriage. You need to show the relationship is genuine. How long were you dating before? Can you show proof of this, letters, emails, photos, phone log, etc? If so you're fine. If not the CO will suspect it is a green card marriage.

hello moderators and members, pls i will be grateful if u can help a friend of mine. shes 6 months pregnant with her second child and shes scheduled for interview before she will give birth.will she be given the visa or she will be told to deliver before the interview?thnks

hello moderators and members, pls i will be grateful if u can help a friend of mine. shes 6 months pregnant with her second child and shes scheduled for interview before she will give birth.will she be given the visa or she will be told to deliver before the interview?thnks
for sure she will be given the visa if she meets the requirements. During the interview she should discuss with the CO about her pregnancy.

Agreed, she will get the visa, then, depending on timing, the processing of the child can be done at the embassy before leaving or at the arrival airport in the USA. She just needs to get birth cert and passport for the child ASAP after the birth.

Agreed, she will get the visa, then, depending on timing, the processing of the child can be done at the embassy before leaving or at the arrival airport in the USA. She just needs to get birth cert and passport for the child ASAP after the birth.
thnks a lot Britsimon, pls shes pregnant and she will not give birth before the interview. so i wanted to know whether she wil be allowed to do the interview. thnks

thnks a lot Britsimon, pls shes pregnant and she will not give birth before the interview. so i wanted to know whether she wil be allowed to do the interview. thnks

Sorry - I wasn't clear that my comment of "agreed" was agreeing with Aiguo that she will be allowed to attend the interview and then there is a process to grant the infant a visa/Green card.