• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

guys i missed ma appointment and am struggling to get a reschedule, so please be careful with ur appointments incase u are scheduled by kcc, i didnt recieve the nofication mail from kcc and that was all i knew by then, so when i coinsidentally saw ma 2nl on the esc ma date was passed. if i was aware abt this forum earlier this shdnt have happend to me. citizen k also didnt recieve a notification mail ba he made it bcos he knew abt the process. all the best to all forum members, those who await their 2nl pls relly on the esc more than ur emails. thnks

guys i missed ma appointment and am struggling to get a reschedule, so please be careful with ur appointments incase u are scheduled by kcc, i didnt recieve the nofication mail from kcc and that was all i knew by then, so when i coinsidentally saw ma 2nl on the esc ma date was passed. if i was aware abt this forum earlier this shdnt have happend to me. citizen k also didnt recieve a notification mail ba he made it bcos he knew abt the process. all the best to all forum members, those who await their 2nl pls relly on the esc more than ur emails. thnks

Still no response from the embassy?

at long last am on the forum after reading all the pages in this forum, such a wonderful house, aigue am the guy u met in britsimons site.
wonderful. welcome bro. as i said before, keep the HOPE burning.

Last edited:
will be glad if britsimons can assist me with the number slected frm ghana, and out of that number those who hav bn scheduled for now

1,537,292 Ghanaians applied (1,729,979 people including their family members), out of that 3,381 were selected. As of 18th march 2015,
theo.JPG

559 cases have been scheduled (856 - 559 = 297 family members of principal applicants)

1,537,292 Ghanaians applied (1,729,979 people including their family members), out of that 3,381 were selected. As of 18th march 2015,
View attachment 423

559 cases have been scheduled (856 - 559 = 297 family members of principal applicants)
thnks thowa, it means less than half of selected applicants have bn scheduled, wow alot more waiting to be scheduled. Pretty slow

Yes, As it stands. but most of the AP cases have a high possibility of getting visas. that is if they submit the right documents or the checks been run on such people prove negative
Iread in some the earlier pages where Britsimons stated that accra wasn't updating ceac constantly but it doesn't mean thy are not reporting correctly to kcc. So if this data was extracted from ceac, thn its likely that accra has issued more visas than shown in the chat u posted

Iread in some the earlier pages where Britsimons stated that accra wasn't updating ceac constantly but it doesn't mean thy are not reporting correctly to kcc. So if this data was extracted from ceac, thn its likely that accra has issued more visas than shown in the chat u posted
Yes that is true.
Accra did an update on the 14th March, that means the figure we have for case scheduled is correct since no case was in transit as of 18th March. For the visa issued / refused / AP numbers, İ am sure there will be a bit of difference. this is what we have from accra for now as given by ceac.

Please help me find out if some one who has attached a spouse or children after winning has been asked why he or she has not attached a passport picture during the ds260 form filing at the interview .because some one said he has been ask the same question,why he didn't attached the wife's picture in the ds260 and was denied based on that. This is the second time Am hearing this . I filled my form and attached my wife I didn't see it anywhere. Please help me my interview is next week
25th

Last edited:
Please help me find out if some one who has attached a spouse or children after winning has been asked why he or she has not attached a passport picture during the ds260 form filing at the interview .because some one said he has been ask the same question,why he didn't attached the wife's picture in the ds260 and was denied based on that. This is the second time Am hearing this . I filled my form and attached my wife I didn't see it anywhere. Please help me my interview is next week
25th
Just tell the CO there was no such field. They are jus testing your intelligence and sincerity if you indeed filled the forms by yourself. That's my opinion.

Atanga attached his wife I think he should help out.he had his visa with his wife.it seems he has left.if anyone can contact him for this please. Just for me to be sure