• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I just read from another web site on dv lottery issues and people have started receiving their 2nl so anyone expecting can refresh their e mails and see. Mine hasn't arrived as yet maybe yours will be there.

KCC did mine for me. The date for my interview came into the email address I sent them after submitting DS 260.

That does not mean KCC changed the email address on your eDV. They simply used the updated information you provided on your DS-260 form. It's important to understand what's going on in order to not provide other people with misleading information.

That does not mean KCC changed the email address on your eDV. They simply used the updated information you provided on your DS-260 form. It's important to understand what's going on in order to not provide other people with misleading information.

It's very useful to know they are doing this though, as it will help some applicants escape from the clutches of the agents!

It's very useful to know they are doing this though, as it will help some applicants escape from the clutches of the agents!

I'm not saying providing this information was a bad idea. My response has to do with the misleading idea that KCC may be able to make changes to the eDV registration previously submitted - a misleading information we've seen @De Don posted in this forum (and I think is being spread all over Ghana by agents too).

The eDV registration is a Record of Information which KCC cannot change. However, the updated information provided on the DS-form is equally combined as part of the Record and used as need be.