• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

No-one "tampered" with the entry and I would be pretty certain that a copy of the email was sent to the original email as well. From what someone else said in a different thread, it sounds like KCC have started adding the DS260 contact details partly to help people get around agents as the original email is usually the agent when they are involved. It could also be , quite simply, that with the DS now electronic it is also just easier to add the new info to the cases where applicable.
To reinforce your point, this is from the actual DS260 email section: upload_2015-2-26_16-7-6.png
They clearly state that they will use the address for correspondence.

Last edited:
charlie u can say that again. i have been to the embassy twice and they still want me to come for the third time. I tell u, is very confusing.

charlie u can say that again. i have been to the embassy twice and they still want me to come for the third time. I tell u, is very confusing.
we dont even know your interview experience. now you saying you been to the embassy twice! how can that benefit members here?

charlie about the confirmation of my sssce cert because there is a small problem with my certificate and i have done a confirmation since last year December and the CO is saying it has not gotten to them since but tracing it from waec down to ems to the embassy, it has gotten to them since 9th December 2014 , and ems has given the name of the person who received it together with the envelope number and time of delivery.

charlie about the confirmation of my sssce cert because there is a small problem with my certificate and i have done a confirmation since last year December and the CO is saying it has not gotten to them since but tracing it from waec down to ems to the embassy, it has gotten to them since 9th December 2014 , and ems has given the name of the person who received it together with the envelope number and time of delivery.
Hmmm, I also did a confirmation of my ssce results frm waec and it went smoothly without any hitches. The embassy confirmed receipt. Is there anything more you would want us to know about your case?