• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hmmm similar to my case...but with mine they didn't tell me about any documents...she just told me a I have been put on AP and that they will do some checks after which they will invite me to the embassy to further discuss it..have waited over a month now and still waiting...hope they will be fast will whatever checks they are doing.

It's very frustrating... Good luck.

pls its abt time we start discussing some of the issues that will result in ur case being put on AP, or does that i mean anytime the CO doubts ur documents, u will be put on AP, i dnt really get it

pls its abt time we start discussing some of the issues that will result in ur case being put on AP, or does that i mean anytime the CO doubts ur documents, u will be put on AP, i dnt really get it
you are right. i wish Nana sarfo can share with us his experience so we can compare to kul jay to have an idea as to what is happening. kul jay, you are not sure what exactly was the cause of the AP or what exactly you think they are looking at?

No they didn't tell me what exactly was the cause of my AP...she said they don't have enough information to approve my visa so they will put me on AP for now and conduct a check when they are done,they will invite me to the embassy to further discuss my case.

No they didn't tell me what exactly was the cause of my AP...she said they don't have enough information to approve my visa so they will put me on AP for now and conduct a check when they are done,they will invite me to the embassy to further discuss my case.
sssce be your highest right?

please i am new here and am quite impressed about the kinda love you show each other when one is goin for his or her interview....anyway i applied for the DV 2016 nd am waitin anxiously to be selected....i wish to be part of the selectees who will be having a visa interview...i registered as a married couple with my boyfriend but we aint married...nd also the year on my birth cet is different from my shs and university cet....please i need help....and also when i was reading your previous chats i saw something lyk KCC and got a lil confused....i will also be grateful if u can teach me everything about the processing for the diversity immigration visa thus when you have been selected...thank you

please i am new here and am quite impressed about the kinda love you show each other when one is goin for his or her interview....anyway i applied for the DV 2016 nd am waitin anxiously to be selected....i wish to be part of the selectees who will be having a visa interview...i registered as a married couple with my boyfriend but we aint married...nd also the year on my birth cet is different from my shs and university cet....please i need help....and also when i was reading your previous chats i saw something lyk KCC and got a lil confused....i will also be grateful if u can teach me everything about the processing for the diversity immigration visa thus when you have been selected...thank you

Ordinarily the response would have been wait to be selected first as there's no point worrying about what is what when you haven't been selected yet.

However, I will go a step further and tell you to perish the thought of processing even if you end up being selected. Selecting a "married" status when you're obviously single is a disqualifying factor that could lead to a lifetime ban from the U.S. at the time of the interview. What you've done is viewed as immigration fraud. You may consider my response harsh and not inline with your expectations, but immigration fraud is not tolerated.

Why don't people wait to be selected first? Just pray to be selected, ok?

First of all, when responding to a post, be sure to quote the actual post you're responding to, don't just quote the last post and add your own response like you're addressing an issue that last post has raised.

In addition, don't try and give hope when there's clearly non. The issue the OP has to contend with is beyond being selected and I already addressed it. Don't just post like you're trying to say things will be okay if the OP is selected and that they just have to wait for that to happen first.

welcome to the forum Kissiwaa. We love ourselves very much in this forum and we try as much as possible to discourage immigration fraud. And as sm1'smom pointed out,no need to worry about what is what when you have not been selected. I wish you good luck though.

first of all, it is nice to see you here even though u are not a selectee. from your post you talking about selecting married when you are not married which is due to the reason that you want to increase your chance of been selected. However, how will you proved to the CO that you were married before when selected? This is fraud if you do not know. Ghana has a high rate of visa refusal due to Agent factor and also people not been sincere to the initial application (edv). For the differences in birth certificate and shs, u can correct it when necessary.

Ordinarily the response would have been wait to be selected first as there's no point worrying about what is what when you haven't been selected yet.

However, I will go a step further and tell you to perish the thought of processing even if you end up being selected. Selecting a "married" status when you're obviously single is a disqualifying factor that could lead to a lifetime ban from the U.S. at the time of the interview. What you've done is viewed as immigration fraud. You may consider my response harsh and not inline with your expectations, but immigration fraud is not tolerated.

However, I will go a step further and tell you to perish the thought of processing even if you end up being selected. Selecting a "married" status when you're obviously single is a disqualifying factor that could lead to a lifetime ban from the U.S. at the time of the interview. What you've done is viewed as immigration fraud. You may consider my response harsh and not inline with your expectations, but immigration fraud i