• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I am very sure it's because most of them want to be in stealth mode, they will only show up when they go green, lol.
i do not agree. it might be because they not know this forum because there is no reason for hiding from this resourceful forum.

Yes I understood the reasoning behind the question straight away! It's to help with the analysis being done and to get a better insight into the DV process. It's not rocket science!

The follow up questions simply don't make sense IMO. Even after providing additional explanation, someone is asking what his motivation for the question is! I guess those of us that are not DV 2015 selectees should go ahead and indicate our 'motivation' for helping out in this forum!!

well said mom, the replies are annoying

Yeah - as Mom would say - For sheez. You guys crack me up - Ghana seems to support agents and people ripping you off but when I ask a simple question (one of the nearly 8000 posts I have made here - mostly helping) you guys suddenly get all suspicious!!!!

Seriously?

I almost don't feel like sharing this with you, but what I was trying to confirm was this finding from the CEAC data.

View attachment 336
mom take it cool. i am highly disappointed in those replies.

Yeah - as Mom would say - For sheez. You guys crack me up - Ghana seems to support agents and people ripping you off but when I ask a simple question (one of the nearly 8000 posts I have made here - mostly helping) you guys suddenly get all suspicious!!!!

Seriously?

I almost don't feel like sharing this with you, but what I was trying to confirm was this finding from the CEAC data.

View attachment 336
mom, can you explain the attachment for me because i do not understand. thanks

mom, can you explain the attachment for me because i do not understand. thanks

@Britsimon is not the same person as @Sm1smom. You addressed your above quoted posts to Mom, when in reality the posts you quoted when writing yours are actually Simon's posts.

Yeah I know some may find our names similar, that's why we have avatars to differentiate who is who :rolleyes:

There are times we need to ask follow-up questions to questions in order to better understand someone, especially in cases where that person fails to give a clear self-explanatory question for global audience consumption. @som1smom, good u understood so easily.

Yeah good that I understood so easily, but like I said before it ain't rocket science!

Since you're going the route of "global audience consumption", then you really should be aware that asking someone "what is their motivation" for trying to help does not come across as asking follow-up questions for the purpose of getting clarification. It is rude and offensive, especially when someone else already asked for more details and Simon had already responded.

meaning Ghanaian selectee have cn less than 16111?

Yes what Roger was pointing out was that the highest case scheduled at Accra is 16111. There could be higher cases that have not been scheduled yet but it won't be much higher, and that ties in with the dip I identified in the graph I posted earlier. The graph itself points out the stepping down in density (how many cases per 500 or 1000 or whatever). These steps represent number ranges where countries are limited during the draw process because they had a massive number of entries and would otherwise have got way too many selectees. I've explained this in detail in the forum and in my blog.

The point is, all Ghana selectees have case numbers in the first 15/16ooo entries. It is odd that Ghana is not limited (like Ethiopia and Egypt), but I suspect that is because the embassy know they will be refusing a high percentage of cases so they don't have to worry about the workload in processing all those cases in such a fast timeline.

Yes what Roger was pointing out was that the highest case scheduled at Accra is 16111. There could be higher cases that have not been scheduled yet but it won't be much higher, and that ties in with the dip I identified in the graph I posted earlier. The graph itself points out the stepping down in density (how many cases per 500 or 1000 or whatever). These steps represent number ranges where countries are limited during the draw process because they had a massive number of entries and would otherwise have got way too many selectees. I've explained this in detail in the forum and in my blog.

The point is, all Ghana selectees have case numbers in the first 15/16ooo entries. It is odd that Ghana is not limited (like Ethiopia and Egypt), but I suspect that is because the embassy know they will be refusing a high percentage of cases so they don't have to worry about the workload in processing all those cases in such a fast timeline.
Oooh really....

Seriously?

View attachment 336
It's all clear now. Thanks for sharing.

1. 1st NL checked
2. 2nd NL checked
3. Medicals checked
4. Police report checked
5. Passport checked
6. Educational certificate checked
7. 2 Passport pictures checked
8. Birth certificate checked
9. Confirmation page from filling ds260 form checked
10. 330 dollars checked
Please what else again do i need?

‘highly disappointed’?! And yet you lack understanding of the attachment? You asking for an explanation and how is that different from someone asking for a clarification to a question?!!

1. 1st NL checked
2. 2nd NL checked
3. Medicals checked
4. Police report checked
5. Passport checked
10. 330 dollars checked
I think you are good to go man....but don't forget to add a lot of prayers to it..God first in everything.

wow. thanks

1. 1st NL checked
2. 2nd NL checked
3. Medicals checked
4. Police report checked
5. Passport checked
10. 330 dollars checked