• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Alrighty - spreadsheet updated. Super exciting for our new currents!

At this rate, my family might be interviewing in March. Excited does not even begin to adequately describe.

Also, do children need to have blood tests at the medical?
Hi Emily, from memory children 16 and under do not need the blood tests and X-ray. Depending on age they may need additional vaccines as the U.S. schedule is different to the Aust one. Our 22 month old required hep A vaccine.

No need to be patient now EMS! I checked at 5am this morning then again later and it was there!!

Woohoo we are current, so exciting and hopefully we get that December interview!! I really hope the trend continues so many more people can go current.
Excellent Gem! Very very happy for you!
Congrats to everyone else.
How exciting!!!!:D

I just called KCC (thanks @Britsimon for the press zero shortcut) as I hadn't received an interview date even though I went current for November. The lady I spoke to told me that my DS260 had only just been processed which is why I haven't received an interview notification yet and she said that they will be starting scheduling interviews next week so I will likely be notified then. I lodged my DS260 on 24 May. I asked her if I was likely to get a December interview and she said probably but she couldn't really say because it would depend on how many interviews they had to schedule before my interview. I couldn't really get any other information out of her, but hopefully that means that 2NLs will start coming in next week at least for some of us.

I'm not sure if it's going to be like this for a while, or they will start catching up with processing the DS260s, but for those of you who just went current, just be aware that you may not actually get an interview in December. I can't tell whether they're prioritising the scheduling of interviews by lodgement of DS260 date, or by your case number date. For example, I'm wondering whether anyone who has just gone current for December but lodged their DS260 before me would therefore get an interview before me, or whether it's the other way round. For those that have gotten 2NLs, including those who were current for October but missed out, do you remember what date you lodged your DS260?

Last edited:
Essey - surely it has to be prioritized by case number not form submission date ? Ie you should get an interview before a 600 number for example.(as long as forms have been processed)

I think our forms have finally been processed too as we got the below email in reply to an enquiry rather than the one saying they are being processed.

"Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

I've updated our spreadsheet to include OC2013. Compare 2013 and 2014, and 2015 is off to an absolute flyer. Fingers crossed it continues.

Essey - surely it has to be prioritized by case number not form submission date ? Ie you should get an interview before a 600 number for example.(as long as forms have been processed)

I think our forms have finally been processed too as we got the below email in reply to an enquiry rather than the one saying they are being processed.

"Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

I don't they they have prioritized by case number at all - there are too many people waiting for that to have been true. That would have been a logical process - but they don't work that way....

THANK YOU!!! I have been looking for that - I saw it before but lost the link.

Now, be careful because it is somewhat inaccurate and out of date - but at least it provides a clue!

:eek: You've been looking for this link? :rolleyes: We have it on the AOS spreadsheet :p

It's a slow day in our house today so I've updated the spreadsheet with OC data from 2005. I cannot remember the source of this data (I just have a print out) or what the bold means, but it's useful.

Hi All, some advice please. Currently I am an Australian based in Japan with a 2015 OC case number of 14XX with my interview location currently Tokyo. I have been offered a position in Singapore starting in April next year. I still plan on heading to the US, but considering that last year my number was missed by just a small number, I don't want to put my life on hold and this could be a good position even for the short-term. I somehow doubt that my interview will come up before April so I probably need to change my interview location. How do I go about doing this? How much time should I allow for this change to happen? Will I also need to get a police report in Singapore? (from research I think I won't be living there long enough to warrant one, but just in case?) Thank you for any help or suggestions.