• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

That's good news. I thought based on previous reports they were only doing one Tuesday a month.

Capacity isn't an issue in Sydney. The "average" CP interview takes just minutes. So - they could probably do the whole OC region (60 per month) in just Sydney and that could still be done on just Tuesdays.

I've just had a thought about our ds260 forms.. We were married after selection so filled in a form each but haven't provided our marriage certificate as there was nowhere to attach it/it didn't specify in the instructions.
Did we need to email this to KCC or just take it to interview ?

The normal advice is to send that to KCC, so perhaps you should scan and email it - but obviously you should now take that to the interview.

The normal advice is to send that to KCC, so perhaps you should scan and email it - but obviously you should now take that to the interview.
I'll scan and email it tonight just in case... Do you think this will be an issue? Not even sure they have processed us yet..

Capacity isn't an issue in Sydney. The "average" CP interview takes just minutes. So - they could probably do the whole OC region (60 per month) in just Sydney and that could still be done on just Tuesdays.
I didn't mention anything about capacity. I was just saying that it's good news because it's increases the chance of getting an earlier interview, even if it's only by a week or so. But knowing me I'll still get an interview at the end of the month...

Thanks for the heads up CC.
I was told flu shots are only required in the flu season so they wont apply to all folk doing their medical.
In the medical last Friday in Brisbane the doctor had just received new information through from the Embassy and I literally mean just before we walked in the door, a matter of hours, that had the whole medical office perplexed, the forms the doctor has to fill in have changed so I would get a flu shot just to be sure there is nothing left undone, I did and I had never had a flu shot in my life but didn't want anything to hold up the process:)

In the medical last Friday in Brisbane the doctor had just received new information through from the Embassy and I literally mean just before we walked in the door, a matter of hours, that had the whole medical office perplexed, the forms the doctor has to fill in have changed so I would get a flu shot just to be sure there is nothing left undone, I did and I had never had a flu shot in my life but didn't want anything to hold up the process:)

The new info the Dr's have received I would imagine pertains to the recent Ebola virus out break. When the Doc receives new info it is not necessarily country specific so then the Docs/staff are the ones that have to figure out what is relevant for their country. It makes their heads spin yes!
The flu shot is seasonal and if you dont have it prior to your appointment it will by no means slow the process.

Great idea Aim, I've changed the list to have both yours and EMS'. If everyone else can PM theirs or post their interview date here (so I don't have to trawl back through the thread), that would be super.

Class of OC2015

OC-ers confirmed to be US bound!

Tonis - 1x

OC-ers gone current
Josh2014 - 4X - November?
Ozimattskey - 6x - October
AimLK Husband - 7X - November (interview 25th Nov)
CC1 - 1xx - October
ECM - 2xx - October
Stephenau - 2xx - October
HaydenS - 3xx - October
Essey - 4xx - November
OC_EMS - 4xx - November (interview 25th Nov)
SuicideBlonde - 4xx - November

OC-ers waiting to go current
nzangeleyes - 5xx
Aussiegemma - 6xx
IndieLollie - 6xx
Lolly7757 - 6xx
Kiwione - 6xx
AimLK - 7xx
Deb7A - 7xx
Trifurcate - 8xx
CBDK - 9xx
EmilyW - 9xx
Zshep - 9xx
nycsteph - 13xx
Guestgulkan - 14xx
Japanaus - 14xx
Connectedspace - 15xx
Aussiecatherine - 16xx
Saltwaterlily - 163x
Kellie - 17xx
MrKiwi - 18xx
hopefulinnz - 19xx
AussieInLDN - 21xx
Codyf21 - 21xx
Abbie - 22xx

Mines 28 Oct

Hi all... hoping for some help regarding validity of the visa post the interview.

Got docs from the embassy today which states that "Your visa will be limited to the validity of your medical report".

Has anyone had this date pushed out? A long time ago I remembered reading about the possibility of an extension to twelve months but no mention in the docs.
Due to our budget we're unlikely to take an activation trip.

Hi all... hoping for some help regarding validity of the visa post the interview.

Got docs from the embassy today which states that "Your visa will be limited to the validity of your medical report".

Has anyone had this date pushed out? A long time ago I remembered reading about the possibility of an extension to twelve months but no mention in the docs.
Due to our budget we're unlikely to take an activation trip.

The point about the medical us that a medical with a validity shorter than the 6 months, can reduce the "normal" 6 months validity of the visa. However, there is not a way to extend the initial 6 months for the first entry.

Come on November VB, isn't it due about now??

You can call them if you like - and last year we were very successful in getting the numbers prior to the publishing. You call them, and ask if the numbers for the next VB are available. Sometimes they ask your details (name, DOB, Case Number), and sometimes they just give the numbers. I would be willing to bet the numbers are already ready, but as I don't have a DV2015 number - I don't phone...