• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hello Simon,
How many times you unlocked your ds260? I need to unlock for the second time but little scared! Thinking not safe and may cause dramas ahead...!!!
Oh! Is it? Horrendous is what you would call that!
let him go 9th floor and firmly insist that he needs to see the director, he must carry the dated receipt. I know it will work and kindly update me.
Mine too took over seven weeks and I had protest . Terrible govt services.
Hello Simon,
How many times you unlocked your ds260? I need to unlock for the second time but little scared! Thinking not safe and may cause dramas ahead...!!!
once,no problem unlocking twice but i think they might have some interest in the changes..

how can that informations bla bla... case no..... entry checked...ds260 submitted pls enlightened me on this.

@koechf , Do you mean how to set the details in your signature ,

1. Go to your Name tab on the upper right hand corner ,

2. Select Signature -

3. Type out details i.e

Case No. :
Checked status :
DS260 sent & receipt confirmed :
2nd NL :.......
Medical : ........
COGC : .........
Interview : ...........
P.O.E :
GC received : ........
SSN received : ......

4. Save your details and your good to go.

I hope I understood your query.

i

2. Select Signature -

3. Type out details i.e

Case No. :
Checked status :
P.O.E :

I hope I understood your query.[/Q
got it

Last edited:

2. Select Signature -

3. Type out details i.e

Case No. :
Checked status :
P.O.E :

got it.

[ost: 2371550, member: 367503"]hallo all of you,i just joined recently and am trying to post.my CN is2015 AF74xxxx,do i have hopes or is my CN to high?i applied dv 2016 though.thanks for for all your helpful insight[/QUOTE]
So
hallo all of you,i just joined recently and am trying to post.my CN is2015 AF74xxxx,do i have hopes or is my CN to high?i applied dv 2016 though.thanks for for all your helpful insight
Sossie wes
hallo all of you,i just joined recently and am trying to post.my CN is2015 AF74xxxx,do i have hopes or is my CN to high?i applied dv 2016 though.thanks for for all your helpful insight
oSossie my caee

2. Select Signature -

3. Type out details i.e

Case No. :
Checked status :
P.O.E :

correct or you just copy paste then edit to customize you details,,I think we should encourage others to do that

how can that informations bla bla... case no..... entry checked...ds260 submitted pls enlightened me on this.
just copy my details and go to your profile-click signature-then paste my details,then edit to input your personal details

Hi..forumates yesterday was in kiambu county kenya to prayerfully celebrate with simon.His other hobby is playing guiter.Nyama choma was in plenty.Thanks simon
Karibu(welocme)-Ingwe just surprisingly phoned me in the middle of church service,I gave him direction and after church we visited another joint where we lavished our selves(hope its correct grammar) with African dishes-you are all welcome.
Yes I play bass guitar in church..

This morning I picked the other passports(VISAS).My family may follow later,but as for me -I might be relocating in the next 10 days.
Nyc plans plaz. Thought I could meet you before you depart. Will hit your number after my medicals starting this week. Thanks for your support and I feel so nyc having to reach you on phone always.