• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Thanks mom
Don't you just like to complicate things! :rolleyes:

With an immigration visa interview scheduled for Nov, I honestly don't see how how the CO in Uganda will approve a NIV application for you and your spouse (who by the way isn't listed on your IV application) for a honeymoon trip planned for June 2015 to celebrate a wedding that took place in August 2014. It really doesn't matter where the interview is taking place, the system will show up with the fact that you're already scheduled for an IV interview. The CO will wonder why not wait for the Nov interview since your trip isn't supposed to take place anytime soon, and they will of course wonder why your spouse isn't on the DV application. I honestly don't see how the B1/B2 visa application will be approved, but it's your call on what to do.
Thanks mom,

Hi Kakjoser,

are you married? this is a standard question the CO will ask you. If you are married, then you should request they unlock DS 260 form so you can include her as well. However it appears your interview is in a couple of weeks and you have already had you medical. You will most certainly get denies once the CO discovers that you were not truthful at all. I suspect you have complicated an otherwise straight forward diversity visa application process.
Hey Jonge, i got some good advice from mom,
so i don't think there is anything complicated now,
You are either married or not, so you cannot start lying about being married when you haven't,
I just need to inform the concerned parties that it was done after filling the ds forms.
Jonge, its not the end of the world remember.

Not sure what the point you trying to make is by quoting my post in your response. You obviously did not take your time to understand the wordings of my post before jumping on in.
Jonge please go back from page 42 of the posts, it has been a thorough conversation.
Take your time and read through then comment.

Jonge please go back from page 42 of the posts, it has been a thorough conversation.
Take your time and read through then comment.
perfect brother,I told you will get the best advice bro..digest and meditate then make a perfect move.good luck btother

Medicals done today:I met 3 other DV cases and I invited them to this form.Congrats Kakjose for being one of them.
If you ever suffered Chicken pox,say so,as failure to say so you will be invoiced an extra kshs 4,000/= (approx 45 $).I paid kshs 20,000/= while the rest paid kshs 24,000/=

@Simon @Britsimon suffered from chicken pox too but have nothing on paper showing I had got the vaccine. How do I go about that ? All of my vaccination cards were misplaced when I was young.

@Sm1smom Thank you for your prompt response. Will I need to show the other vaccines I have been administered too ? like measles ?

Also, what vaccines are given at the medical before the interview ?

It helps if one has vaccination records on hand, as it reduces the cost of the medical exam. However for those who do not have such records, there's a standard list of 3 or 4 vaccines that the panel doctor is required to administer.

It helps if one has vaccination records on hand, as it reduces the cost of the medical exam. However for those who do not have such records, there's a standard list of 3 or 4 vaccines that the panel doctor is required to administer.
they administered 3 since I said I suffered chicken pox,if you say no ,you get 4 jabs .for children they advise you bring their vaccination report which every child in Kenya ought to have.

i was given all the vaccins when i was young but dont have any document to show that plus i didnt get chicken pox......if am given another dose of the will it affect me in anyway health wise....???????
it looks like the 2 nl will be rolled put on 19 th i check dv 2014.....

i was given all the vaccins when i was young but dont have any document to show that plus i didnt get chicken pox......if am given another dose of the will it affect me in anyway health wise....???????
it looks like the 2 nl will be rolled put on 19 th i check dv 2014.....

No, a repeat dose of the vaccines that will be given will not negatively impact your health.

No, a repeat dose of the vaccines that will be given will not negatively impact your health.
thanxs ....what about the yellow fever......since when using some airlines they do stop overs to courtys that are known to have it eg sa and most african countrys....

they administered 3 since I said I suffered chicken pox,if you say no ,you get 4 jabs .for children they advise you bring their vaccination report which every child in Kenya ought to have.
so how much does the whole medical examination cost?

@Sm1smom Thank you for your prompt response. Will I need to show the other vaccines I have been administered too ? like measles ?

Also, what vaccines are given at the medical before the interview ?
1 DT,DTP,Dtap
2) MMR (measles,mumps,rubella)
3) Influenza
4) For chicken pox-i dot know its name

You are then given a certificate and a compact disk(CD) containing your X-Ray.
They then tell you must be administered some jabs if you stay for 3 months before travel-But they can be done elsewhere.

Approximately how many times have each of you applied to get it? Im yet to be lucky since 2006!
I have applied since year 2002 continuously without success,yet,since I operate an Internet Cyber out of approx 200 whom I applied for and won (since 2002) I have observed that: some just do it once and are lucky,some 5 years and e.t.c....Also some exceptional cases (a lady get selected(2009) fails the Interview due to academics ( had no secondary education) goes back to school for 2 years and came back(2011) and was selected.She is now in Washington,another case wife get selected fails academic (could not communicate fluently with the CO) she gets refused,the following year the husband applies and he gets selected.For my case I had 4 employees in my business in year 2010( my wife and I being the 3rd and fourth) .One was selected in 2010-now lives in Pennsylvania, second got selected in 2012 -and now in Boston,My wife and I got selected in 2014-God willing to New Jersey.I don't know what to do with the business-sell it,give it as a gift to the new employees?I really has no answer.SUMMARY-Keep trying -you never know.