• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@Simon congrates....how long is it valid for ?.....as for me stil waiting for my ssn i arrived hea on 27 th last month do know whats taking it so long

my ssn has just arrived its been 12 days since i come to stato....the delay was coz of the holiday and weekends........hopefully my green card is on its way ....i paid befor leaving kenya on 17 th dec......

Congrats Simon for the green card, you talked about buying your first car, how much did it cost you? I understand financing is very easy in US,
were you financed or you bought it cash.
you chose what you want to drive and as per your budget:for starters its better to start low-I bought in cash, prices ranges from $2,000-12,000/= for average cars.just goggle used card in any states and you will get offers.I have not built any worthy credit history and don't want to fall into the shark traps

That's good news-expect your green card withing 20-45 days from POE.
@Simon, you give me hope. I like it that you are doing good. POE means what? I just payed online for the 3 of us. Hope I will get them once am in Bro, My wife, as the principal comes in first on 22nd. I will join her later due to Host logistics. Thanks so much forum members for keeping it active.

@Simon, you give me hope. I like it that you are doing good. POE means what? I just payed online for the 3 of us. Hope I will get them once am in Bro, My wife, as the principal comes in first on 22nd. I will join her later due to Host logistics. Thanks so much forum members for keeping it active.
POE-Point of entry-Your gate to the USA after landing.

@Simon congrates....how long is it valid for ?.....as for me stil waiting for my ssn i arrived hea on 27 th last month do know whats taking it so long
Mine indicates that the : Card expires on 11/21/2014 and have been a Resident since 11/21/2014.After five years to can apply for citizenship as per accompanying letter.

Mine indicates that the : Card expires on 11/21/2014 and have been a Resident since 11/21/2014.After five years to can apply for citizenship as per accompanying letter.

Are you certain about the expiration date you wrote above or it's an error on your end? If that is the date listed on the card itself, you need to contact USCIS right away, as that card is already expired!