• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hi pasaris...why the silence....
I have just called the place I initially gone for interview and have scheduled my interview tomorrow at 9.am.I have have faith they will pick me...pray for me.
I just want member to know its possible to get a job within the very shortest time possible 10+ days after POE and SSN.This will help current and future selectees on planning and strategising.
@Simon that job is already yours - decree a thing and it shall be established!

Hi Simon, the job is already yours so take heart. Just to take you back a little, Which documents exactly do you take
to the interview? Do I require the affidavit of support or my bank statement? Kindly.
And by the way, what happened to Nayfara, too quiet buddy.

Last edited:
Hi Simon, the job is already yours so take heart. Just to take you back a little, Which documents exactly do you take
to the interview? Do I require the affidavit of support or my bank statement? Kindly.
And by the way, what happened to Nayfara, too quiet buddy.
Carry every supporting documents you have;as for me I had NONE of them

@Simon u say how am going to get a host because i have filled ds 260 and i want to reopen please
Whatever you wrote(host) is correct and must remain-I too almost change my host after Interview,since I was promised a job by another would be host;I never unlocked my DS...and again am yet to settle on my own and create some networks so at the moment-Just pray and relax as you are obviously destined here

@Hezzymwa @pasaris @Bmmn @Simon @McOmbija

He is GREEN now !!

Very happy for you dear !

Kindly share your short interview experience here. :)

No, he's not GREEN. No one processing CP is green until they've been processed at the POE. It's important to use the right term. For instance a derivative who thinks he/she is 'green' simply because they have the visa will not be allowed to enter the U.S. if the principal applicant where to die before entering the U.S.

No, he's not GREEN. No one processing CP is green until they've been processed at the POE. It's important to use the right term. For instance a derivative who thinks he/she is 'green' simply because they have the visa will not be allowed to enter the U.S. if the principal applicant where to die before entering the U.S.

An awful example, but exactly correct!

out of curiosity ,hypothetically speaking if a principal applicant died after entering U.S..n probably the derivative were to join after lets say 2 month. Would the derivatives be able to activate their green cards

out of curiosity ,hypothetically speaking if a principal applicant died after entering U.S..n probably the derivative were to join after lets say 2 month. Would the derivatives be able to activate their green cards

Hmm interesting question.

In practice, since the death wouldn't have been reported to USCIS the derivatives would probably enter and activate without a problem. However the law may well cover that scenario - perhaps Mom knows...

Yes the derivatives will be able to activate their GC in such a situation.