• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

Thanks Britsimon. I have read the spreadsheet and it was really helpful! Just to make myself clear, can I start preparing my medical report now? Also when is teh earliest I can send the dv fee?

Well I would wait for some months. If you get current in June the earliest you can file is going to be mid April, so you should do the medicals and pay the fee around Feb, maybe even March.

My number is 2015EU19*** when do you think I should do medicals and pay the DV fee? Should my # become current early next year?
Thanks

My number is 2015EU19*** when do you think I should do medicals and pay the DV fee? Should my # become current early next year?
Thanks

Probably about the same as the previous post. Just watch the next couple of VBs and we will see how things are going.

Ifitis2be,

Have you recieved the acceptance text or mail? I sent my package the same day as you but I haven't received anything yet.
Nothing yet but I am not sweating it, it's still quite early in the process. Maybe Labor day delayed things some…did you send it express or regular mail?

@Geramosro
Past years data shows that it could take between 3 days to 3 weeks for acceptance txt/email, with 7-8 days being optimal.
I hope we will hear this week. :)

Can confirm DS-260 is NOT necessary for AOS. Confirmed with KCC today that my case is being transferred to USCIS, and I am not to send my I-485 in until October 1 at the earliest.

Can confirm DS-260 is NOT necessary for AOS. Confirmed with KCC today that my case is being transferred to USCIS, and I am not to send my I-485 in until October 1 at the earliest.

Can't file before 10/1???? Who told you that? An "expert" in KCC? Apparently that person hasn't read the policy memo (link below) which specifically describes the ability to file early and gives an example based on an Oct 1 case.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...013/August/DV-Related I-485 Applications .pdf