• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2015 and Case Number

just to answer to the question number 6 that you posted at the beginning, we need always to submit the DS-260 as required but the department of the states .... otherwise you will be a second holes lolololololol (Vladek can gives you what second holes means ;) )
Glad to see you here with us malcom :)

Limited countries are egypt, nigeria,ethiopia.
They are hold back by kcc compare to the rest of africa...
But your CN is still relatively low, you will be current probably in may or june 2015.

Here is the answer of the American Embassy in Paris via Facebook according of my asking about the Case number of my spouse (2015EU43XXX):
Bonjour, les rendez vous sont ordonnés selon les case number , le votre sera vers juillet ou aout 2015.. bonne chance a vs monsieur..
That is: your Case number will be for july or august 2015. Does it help, guys?

Here is the answer of the American Embassy in Paris via Facebook according of my asking about the Case number of my spouse (2015EU43XXX):
Bonjour, les rendez vous sont ordonnés selon les case number , le votre sera vers juillet ou aout 2015.. bonne chance a vs monsieur..

I am amazed that an official would predict dates at all!

Je ne doute pas u n instant de votre sincerité! Mon cher edouard!
Mais generalement les officiels de l'ambassade sont tres laconique( voire silencieux) par apport au prediction des interviews de la lotterie.
Mon sentiment est que celui la a osé défier les regles :)

I do not dout edourad statement !
But seems very unusual for an official to dare making aguess !

Yes indeed… Maybe this person is not an official, simply the guy in charge of the FaceBook page for the Embassy. Nevertheless, this is not a prediction! -)

By the way, what is the higher Case number elected for the GC until now for EU? That is, in 2013 for instance… That could be a good temperature of the whole process. But it does't mean a thing because of the holes in the CN, I know, Vladek! -))

By the way, what is the higher Case number elected for the GC until now for EU? That is, in 2013 for instance… That could be a good temperature of the whole process. But it does't mean a thing because of the holes in the CN, I know, Vladek! -))
If im not mistaking, for dv13 i tthink its was around 35xxx !
In dv 14 its up to 58xxx so far.
And like said its all about holes and density.

I think that 43k for EU will be a normal value for Auguste, as reminder my EU prediction for September was 49k:

************************************************************************************************
the average is 195CN, I am sure that he will 197CN on the 30th of september 2014,

Since we know that the distribution will be the same as last year and we have already calculated the number of CN for non-special countries for CP interview/Zone Europe which is 10510CN, so let continue our calculation:

so (10510/197) * 1000 = 53350

so the max European CN will be 53350 (uniform distribution), of course the real CN is a bit higher because the density is not high at the end, so we will be able to use this number to calculate the EU max CN:

53350 - 3940 (calculated in the beginning of the tread for europe) = 49410 will be the max European CN

*************************************************************************************************

full text --> http://forums.immigration.com/threa...gion-my-prediction.320365/page-2#post-2337438

Hi, i won dv lottery 2015. i am from Albania. my case number is EU13***.
When am i supposed to have my visa interview???

Hi everyone!

Congrats on being selected in the 2015 lottery! I was selected in the 2014 lottery and am leaving for the US in less than two weeks. I am from the OC region. I made a site about my experiences from application until now which has proved helpful to other winners. If you want to check it out - www.americanstateofmine.com
Feel free to reach out on the contact form too!

Good Luck!

This is looking a lot like you spamming the boards.... Why have you put this in every thread?

I'm from Egypt my case num. is 2015AF15XX
when will my interview be held?
and When will they notify me??

Your number is already current, so now it depends on when you submitted your DS260. If you did it early enough, you might get a November interview, in which case you will get your email (2NL) in about two weeks time.