• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2015 and Case Number

Hi Guys...i have EU405xx.....would you be thinking next July / August? How confident would you be of getting an interview for sure?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys...i have EU405xx.....would you be thinking next July / August? How confident would you be of getting an interview for sure?

Cheers

More like August/September.

About 95% sure (based on extra visas due to Nigeria being excluded)

Last edited:
My CN is 2015EU35xxx. Do you think I should prepare myself for unpleasant surprises such as in 2000, 2004 and 2005. Could these years be repeated? Did DV2014 give any indications about the way it ended? Thanks for your responses in advance!

My CN is 2015EU35xxx. Do you think I should prepare myself for unpleasant surprises such as in 2000, 2004 and 2005. Could these years be repeated? Did DV2014 give any indications about the way it ended? Thanks for your responses in advance!

Your number should be fine. DV2014 was very similar and EU got to 40150.

Cheers

Wow dude seriously didn't bother crossing out your last nunbers?

Do u even logic bro?
May i also know your birth date?

Crazy how one little mistake can ruin someone's life.

Also I've asked this on the other thread but my question now how sure (in percentage) are you that I'm gonna get my interview CN AS13,6xx since everybody asks this question lol.

Seriously britsimon edit his post, lest he makes a thread complaining how his DS260 fills itself

Last edited by a moderator:

Do u even logic bro?

Also I've asked this on the other thread but my question now how sure (in percentage) are you that I'm gonna get my interview CN AS13,6xx since everybody asks this question lol.

Seriously britsimon edit his post, lest he makes a thread complaining how his DS260 fills itself

It's not that serious dude - even if the number is actually exact. The only thing you can do with his number is turn up at the embassy on the same day he does.... however, I will edit it...

Do u even logic bro?

Slight over-reaction dude....
Interesting name, btw.

Do u even logic bro?

Yes "i do logic bro"...rest assured this number is a good few hundred off my real number.

Thanks Britsimon...appreciate the response.

Is that possible that they bypass my early number?:(
Would they neglect my case? (considering I'm 2015AF000015XX)
I heard some guys with later numbers who were already invited to interviews in Oct 2015

Don't woTE="Cardiogenic, post: 2359274, member: 362541"]my CN is 2015EU455XX , we are not hopeful for interview :( , have big number than this?[/QUOTE]
Dont you worry you will definately get the second notification letter all you need is to alittle bit patience as the kcc continue processing your case.

Dont you worry you will definately get the second notification letter all you need is to alittle bit patience as the kcc continue processing your case.

It's not kind to tell people they will "definitely " get a 2NL when nothing of the sort is certain. We went through this process last year, when some people were warning not everyone would go current, and others were doing the "don't worry you'll be fine" thing. There ended up some very disappointed and heartbroken people later in the year and it had done those people NO favours at all to be given "hope" constantly.
Realistically, 45xxx is in the danger zone for EU and the person may indeed not get an interview.

It's not kind to tell people they will "definitely " get a 2NL when nothing of the sort is certain. We went through this process last year, when some people were warning not everyone would go current, and others were doing the "don't worry you'll be fine" thing. There ended up some very disappointed and heartbroken people later in the year and it had done those people NO favours at all to be given "hope" constantly.
Realistically, 45xxx is in the danger zone for EU and the person may indeed not get an interview.
That"s so true, nobody knows how the situation will end up for DV-2015 with the current delay, and a higher Motivation of people to file their DS-forms, as paper filing is no more required. We have EU33***, end even this does not give us a lot of certainity.

hellow there am from ethiopia and my case number is 2015AF0000233** ... can any one tell me the month that this case number secouduled???? thank you!!!!!!