• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 winners in africa-sudan

Hi All,
wish we all get the visa.

my CN is 2014AF0004xxxx
doc sent to KCC July 2013
no any confirmation up to now, any advise ??

its possible to ask kcc via email to confirm their receipt of your forms and photographs, they give a reply within 2 weeks or so..

with regards to the interview does anyone know what kind of questions they ask?

I have got new baby

Dv2014 winner. Sn: AF00066xxx Hi every body , hope you good luck , i have sent my apps to kcc and they have sent a conformation letter , recently i have got a baby as a new member to my family , what is right thing to do for this change of my family status ? Thank you in advance

Dv2014 winner. Sn: AF00066xxx Hi every body , hope you good luck , i have sent my apps to kcc and they have sent a conformation letter , recently i have got a baby as a new member to my family , what is right thing to do for this change of my family status ? Thank you in advance

Send updated DS230s for you and your spouse listing baby as a child, a DS230 for the baby, and a copy of the baby's birth certificate to KCC. I guess you should send photos for the baby too, they know babies don't pose so don't worry if not looking directly at camera! You can scan and email them to KCC if you want rather than send. Be sure to take copies of all these to your interview as well.

Thanks susieQQQ

Originally Posted by Sudanbye

(Send updated DS230s for you and your spouse listing baby as a child, a DS230 for the baby, and a copy of the baby's birth certificate to KCC. I guess you should send photos for the baby too, they know babies don't pose so don't worry if not looking directly at camera! You can scan and email them ton KCC if you want rather than send. Be sure to take copies of all these to your interview as well.)

Thank you susieQQQ for your response ,do you mean i have to send a new forms for my all members of my family along with my new baby form ? Thank a lot for your advise

its possible to ask kcc via email to confirm their receipt of your forms and photographs, they give a reply within 2 weeks or so..

with regards to the interview does anyone know what kind of questions they ask?

Thankx, but i sent an email on October and they advise me they will take from 6 to 8 weeks to process the documents.
till now no email from them.
I will send an email today and i will see.

for the interview i guess they will ask normal questions, they will just verify the information you wrote in the forms.

السلام عليكم
كما وعدت ان اشارككم ما حدث معي في المقابلة في السفارة بالدوحة فقد تم الاتصال بي قبل ذلك باسبوع من تاريخ المقابلة وطلبوا مني تقديم المستندات في شباك السفارة (فقط الصور ) بما فيها صور من جوازات السفر وعلى ان احضر اصل المستندات معي يوم المقابلة حتى يتم تحضير الاوراق وبالفعل ذهبنا الى السفارة انا وجميع افراد عائلتي وتم عمل البصمة الالكترونية لي ولزوجتي كما طلبو اصل شهادة حسن السير و السلوك فقط وجوازات السفر ولم يطلبو اية اوراق اخرى وقام الموظف بارجاع صور شهاداتي الدراسية (اعتقد غير مطلوبة بالنسبة لي لان اللوتري وقع لزوجتي. ومن بعد ذلك طلبو منا دفع الرسوم 330 دولار لكل فرد ثم قامو فقط بسؤال زوجتي سوال واحد فقط وهو اين تعملين وقالت لهم اعمل مهندسة وطلبو اي اثبات لذلك فقمنا باعطاءهم كتاب التثبيت في وظيفتها بعد اجتيازها فترة الاختبار ثم قالو لنا بانه سيتم الاتصال بنا في الايام القادمة وبالفعل تم الاتصال بنا بعد 6 ايام استلمنا الجوازات مع مظاريف مغلقة طلبوا منا عدم فتحها وتقديمها لموظف الجوازات في المطار.
هذا ما تم معنا

السلام عليكم
كما وعدت ان اشارككم ما حدث معي في المقابلة في السفارة بالدوحة فقد تم الاتصال بي قبل ذلك باسبوع من تاريخ المقابلة وطلبوا مني تقديم المستندات في شباك السفارة (فقط الصور ) بما فيها صور من جوازات السفر وعلى ان احضر اصل المستندات معي يوم المقابلة حتى يتم تحضير الاوراق وبالفعل ذهبنا الى السفارة انا وجميع افراد عائلتي وتم عمل البصمة الالكترونية لي ولزوجتي كما طلبو اصل شهادة حسن السير و السلوك فقط وجوازات السفر ولم يطلبو اية اوراق اخرى وقام الموظف بارجاع صور شهاداتي الدراسية (اعتقد غير مطلوبة بالنسبة لي لان اللوتري وقع لزوجتي. ومن بعد ذلك طلبو منا دفع الرسوم 330 دولار لكل فرد ثم قامو فقط بسؤال زوجتي سوال واحد فقط وهو اين تعملين وقالت لهم اعمل مهندسة وطلبو اي اثبات لذلك فقمنا باعطاءهم كتاب التثبيت في وظيفتها بعد اجتيازها فترة الاختبار ثم قالو لنا بانه سيتم الاتصال بنا في الايام القادمة وبالفعل تم الاتصال بنا بعد 6 ايام استلمنا الجوازات مع مظاريف مغلقة طلبوا منا عدم فتحها وتقديمها لموظف الجوازات في المطار.
هذا ما تم معنا

This is an English speaking forum, so please post in English only. I don't want to have to issue a formal warning, hence this polite request.

Thank you.

I don't know about the embassy (not from Sudan) but judging from past years you should certainly have a chance at an interview - the last time Africa was cut off below your number was in 2005. However it will probably be quite late in the fiscal year that you get your interview, probably unlikely to be before August.

Your interview will be on August..inshaalah

Dear All
Nice to find this useful forum , actually I am from Sudan and winner with Very very high CN 85XXX and until August the Cutoff for Africa is 69xxx :(:( so I am not sure if Africa this year will get the current Status or not o_Oo_O. is there any hope to have a great jumping next month ?????:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Case Number: 2014AF00085***
Entry Check: 1st may 2013
Forms sent to KCC: 5th June 2013
Forms received: 10th June 2013
Receipt confirmed: 16th October

Dear All
Nice to find this useful forum , actually I am from Sudan and winner with Very very high CN 85XXX and until August the Cutoff for Africa is 69xxx :(:( so I am not sure if Africa this year will get the current Status or not o_Oo_O. is there any hope to have a great jumping next month ?????:mad::mad::mad::mad:

There is a hope , just wait and prepare all documents.

Hi , and hope all of you good luck , am resident in saudi arabia , before six month i was in sudan i made my police certificate but it is expired by now because it was valid for 3 month , my question is : should i go back to sudan to renew my police certificate or they will accept the old one ??? i hope some one has experience will advise because i thought am current now, my case number is : 2014AF00066***

Hi , and hope all of you good luck , am resident in saudi arabia , before six month i was in sudan i made my police certificate but it is expired by now because it was valid for 3 month , my question is : should i go back to sudan to renew my police certificate or they will accept the old one ??? i hope some one has experience will advise because i thought am current now, my case number is : 2014AF00066***

Yes man come back here and do your police certificate as fast as you can they will not accept the expired one and they will delay your visa till u get it and u dont have much time

Dear All

I would say there is an excellent chance of your number being current.