• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Low case number

Yes you both can process from Naples. Your number will be current in October since it's extremely low (lucky you :)).

You should get your second notification letter by mid-September at the latest. I'd expect it to get there in August. Get started on getting all your documents together as soon as possible. Did you send in your forms yet? You should do it ASAP since you'll be among the first to interview.

Congratulations!

hello tew

i have not put my casenumber on the envelop but i have written on all the forms does it have a problem ?

thanks

hello tew

i have not put my casenumber on the envelop but i have written on all the forms does it have a problem ?

thanks

i don't think you need to write the case number on envelope , it's confidential number.
you are OK

DSP122 & DS-0230 Signature

Hi,

May I know if the DSP122 & DS-0230 needs to be signed, my form are filled in my Native country however I am working abroad. Can someone else sign my form or can it be sent without signature?

Appreciate your advice!

And, why don't you mail the forms yourself? As far as they are concerned, you can mail them from the Moon if you want. Not signing your forms or forging a signature is not an option.
Z

And, why don't you mail the forms yourself? As far as they are concerned, you can mail them from the Moon if you want. Not signing your forms or forging a signature is not an option.
Z

Normally in our place an Agency will fill up the form and process everything for DV winners! However I wont be available while they will fill up my forms...!! What can be the solution for that? Can I ask them to courier the form to me for signature??

Normally in our place an Agency will fill up the form and process everything for DV winners! However I wont be available while they will fill up my forms...!! What can be the solution for that? Can I ask them to courier the form to me for signature??

do whats best for you

Last edited by a moderator:

What do you need all that hassle for? Just download the forms and fill them in yourself. It's not rocket science. You only sign the 122 anyway, the 230 is signed at the interview.

nvyetur Wheeler

What do you need all that hassle for? Just download the forms and fill them in yourself. It's not rocket science. You only sign the 122 anyway, the 230 is signed at the interview.

If I'm not mistaken, part I of 230 should be signed

Am a dv2014 winner from Ghana and my case number is 2014AF00014xxx,when should i expect my interview.congrats to all winners

Am a dv2014 winner from Ghana and my case number is 2014AF00014xxx,when should i expect my interview.congrats to all winners

You will probably be current in November 2013 - be ready for interview in November or perhaps December.

DS 230, question number 10, 11 should I leave it blank or I should put my relative address? My brother living in US, will it be ok to put his address on the form??

Appreciate your help :)

DS 230, question number 10, 11 should I leave it blank or I should put my relative address? My brother living in US, will it be ok to put his address on the form??

Appreciate your help :)

Why not, put it if he is living there legally

Why not, put it if he is living there legally

Thanks mate! Ya he is living there legally, In fact DV winner of 2004!! (02 brothers got DV in same family, what are the odds for that?) One more question, whose name do I put as petitioner for my wife and children? Should it be mine or their own??

Case no above 12k from nepal what are the chances to called for an interview

There are very high numbers from Nepal so there is a chance that the 7% country limit could be hit before Nepal gets to 12XXX. That is not for sure. All you can do is wait and see what happens.

There are very high numbers from Nepal so there is a chance that the 7% country limit could be hit before Nepal gets to 12XXX. That is not for sure. All you can do is wait and see what happens.

On the basis of CEAC data asian case no 1 to 1681

Nepalese issue , ready & administrative processing total case no. 346 and total family members no. 638

Nepalese refused total case no. 11 and total family members no. 21

so it is possible to get chance to 15K for Nepal

On the basis of CEAC data asian case no 1 to 1681

Nepalese issue , ready & administrative processing total case no. 346 and total family members no. 638

Nepalese refused total case no. 11 and total family members no. 21

so it is possible to get chance to 15K for Nepal

Are you saying that Nepal case numbers might be distributed up to CN 15k? Or are you saying that Nepal numbers up to 15k have a chance for interview?