• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

hello! please somebody help me, can i get my green card within one month of reaching the states?because i got 2 months visa and i need to write my final exam by MAY 5th i will be leaving for the state next week Tuesday.

Can you stop spamming multiple threads with the same question, on which there is already an active thread that answers it, if you just bothered to look?

sorry about that! you got to understand the feelings noffence

This is the second time you've done this. Please keep posts relevant to the thread you are posting in and do not post the same thing multiple times. If you had bothered to look you would have seen a thread on the front page about leaving the US without plastic green card which answered your question perfectly well.

hello! please somebody help me, can i get my green card within one month of reaching the states?because i got 2 months visa and i need to write my final exam by MAY 5th i will be leaving for the state next week Tuesday.

According to your earlier post this month,you said you just got your visa approved.How come you now have two month on your visa being a dv winner.Can you explain this?

Second reason - I have seen CN as high as AS00038XXX with my own eyes. Comparing this number with all previous years, this number is wayyyyyyyy too high and it doesn't hold any chance at all.:D
And I mean really high case numbers, like mine for example (2009AF00062xxx !!!) From the pure fact that I have not been able to find a single success story with a high case number in this forum, I think it is very unlikely that I would get called. This is even more scary considering that there must be about 50,000 people with high case numbers worldwide EACH year! :D
Now guess when this post was published?

People, stop to despairand and listen Simon and other pessimists. They know nothing about the lottery. They are not employees of the embassy. At the end add the post from the past.
I think you don't need to worry so much. Just put your trust in God. I think God can be the only one to help you out. Everything is possible to God. I am also having a high number 48 XXX but at this point I rest all my hopes in the Lord. The is nothing I can do just keep on praying.. So keep on with your normal life and ask God to help you out... remember nothing is impossible...I wish all of us with high number God's blessing.

Second reason - I have seen CN as high as AS00038XXX with my own eyes. Comparing this number with all previous years, this number is wayyyyyyyy too high and it doesn't hold any chance at all.:D
And I mean really high case numbers, like mine for example (2009AF00062xxx !!!) From the pure fact that I have not been able to find a single success story with a high case number in this forum, I think it is very unlikely that I would get called. This is even more scary considering that there must be about 50,000 people with high case numbers worldwide EACH year! :D

People, stop to despairand and listen Simon and other pessimists. They know nothing about the lottery. They are not employees of the embassy. At the end add the post from the past.
I think you don't need to worry so much. Just put your trust in God. I think God can be the only one to help you out. Everything is possible to God. I am also having a high number 48 XXX but at this point I rest all my hopes in the Lord. The is nothing I can do just keep on praying.. So keep on with your normal life and ask God to help you out... remember nothing is impossible...I wish all of us with high number God's blessing.
Sloner I know you didn't write it ! So who did ?
And by the way the poor simon always states that is just his opinion ! People don't need to believe if they don't want to he's not a lawyer either !
Sloner my bro ; how can a cn AS38xxx go current this year ? Be honest ?

Yes Sloner! I will ask them very nicely and Thor and Loki are going to make sure my number gets current this year. Will ask Zeus too just in case.

Being pessimist is one thing but selling people bullshit is another. You cannot seriously believe that everyone will get a visa???

I just think it is funny to describe me as a pessimist. No one who actually knows me would ever say that about me.

As for where this stuff came from - I'll guess it is 2012 - am I right Sloner?

I just think it is funny to describe me as a pessimist. No one who actually knows me would ever say that about me.

As for where this stuff came from - I'll guess it is 2012 - am I right Sloner?

Basing it on 2012 numbers is bad enough, but basing AS calc for holes on 2012 which included Bangladesh (had what? 90% fraud rate or something?) is just ridiculous.

Hi Sloner! I have a question: DO YOU work at the embassy? That would explain A LOT!!!

Hi Sloner! I have a question: DO YOU work at the embassy? That would explain A LOT!!!

Have seen reports that two diffferent country embassies told people not to postpone interviews becasue visa numbers might run out.
So, no I don't think Sloner works at a US embassy ;)