• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey E-family been missing for quite a long time...but its the up and down will definitely keep you guys posted...did driving test and it was a success so waiting to do the road test and here you gotta come with your ride for the test!!! honestly without mobility here life can be tuff am taking two buses to reach work so by the time am home always tired to even look at the computer. got my state ID and now waiting for the GC to hit my mailbox...am happy for you Family welcome and all of you guys who have gone for the interview...for the ones waiting best of luck.
Akelloh keep the fire burning Jorj will email u Nairobba and the crew pia..

yeah London was awesome thanks good jealousy will make you want to do better and enjoy London more than I did.lol.. I went thro' IOM, cost me about 820USD (partitas correct me if am wrong I remember calling you and giving you the figure I paid, dont know if u still remember) It is the cheaper option. NOTE TO ALL: Economy class in all carriers are same;unless you are flying Business/ First class, it'd be wise to go the cheaper route, and save some money while at it

Lol I can see the kienyeji chicken is messing with your memory,you told me you paid 810$ and yes IOM has the best offer,I paid 3040$ for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Hey E-family been missing for quite a long time...but its the up and down will definitely keep you guys posted...did driving test and it was a success so waiting to do the road test and here you gotta come with your ride for the test!!! honestly without mobility here life can be tuff am taking two buses to reach work so by the time am home always tired to even look at the computer. got my state ID and now waiting for the GC to hit my mailbox...am happy for you Family welcome and all of you guys who have gone for the interview...for the ones waiting best of luck.
Akelloh keep the fire burning Jorj will email u Nairobba and the crew pia..

ASAP bro,
I'm glad you are doing good, whatsapp maybe!!
Tkcare man.

Kia

Sigamba...trust me I also realized that once the excitement wears off....the story turns...but am overly optimistic for you.... things have already worked out for you..... Congratulations.

Arnold.

Hope you are all doing great!!

I have a friend of mine who has finished the DV process and collected her visa recently. She is currently 6 months pregnant and planning to travel before her due date. She is really worried about the medical coverage including the delivery cost, etc. Does any one know about the scheme and insuranc policy? Appreciate your feedback on this. Those already in the state, if you know anyone who had gone through the same exprience would be very helpful.

Enoo,
Now there's a time when these ladies where complaining that your inbox is full...n requested that you delete some of the msgs so that you make some room for them.....

Well well well...this DV Process....ha ha ha
Arnold

Thanks Jorj!
US of A is cool...in Baltimore so much snow i hope its the last of itand soon we begin the spring!I came and went to school with my wife so we go to school full time and work weekends!We cant complain..this place is so cool.The US government has spent over $50k on our education already....we love this place!!def living the American dream already and its just one year!

Hallo Nesh. we live in Glen Burnie, though I am overseas at the moment. Let me know how you were able to get Education grant. My wife needs to start something in Sep. I am away until July.

Say hallo to your family and hope to meet you soon. GOD bless you.

Enoo,
Now there's a time when these ladies where complaining that your inbox is full...n requested that you delete some of the msgs so that you make some room for them.....

Arnold

appropriate response to Enoo's quest my friend.am on the floor laughing at whats going on in this page....Enoo wassup!!The thirst is REAL!!eh...all the best in your quest youngblood.May that arrow that is in cupid's quiver be an economical and amorous one. Blessings omogaka

Evening guys, congrats to all who have their visa's and good luck to all waiting for the interview. I'm sure we will all prevail.
I was wondering about the activities you can do to make the migration easy. How do you handle nssf, helb and other government responsibilities.

Enoo,

Arnold

try my inboxing me and you will see how easy it goes through. Once again, Make sure you are a serious lady before inboxing me

appropriate response to Enoo's quest my friend.am on the floor laughing at whats going on in this page....Enoo wassup!!The thirst is REAL!!eh...all the best in your quest youngblood.May that arrow that is in cupid's quiver be an economical and amorous one. Blessings omogaka

Nairobba
Ironically when we met at our get together/ send off the chix are more willing to try out their luck among the elite... say 50cent etc etc Brad Pitt...than us fellow DV hustlers....n I cunt blame them...so we left starved. But as the story goes luck differs....n they r all so spread out....Denver, Dallas, Chicago, so meating is another glorious venture.... but let's keep the fingers crossed. In the mean time let me focus on the VB hoping for a big jump

Arnold.

Arsenal Fans this is for you

Leo # Murinho will flaunt his six
pack; # Wenger atasitasita kuongea; na
Arsenal fans wataona siku mrefu mpaka saa
sita usiku!

#ardentmanufan.

Blessed weekend

Police Certificate:

Guys a Ugandan friend of mine is going for her Interview in mid May but she worked briefly in NAIROBI Kenya for 9 months does she need a to present police certificate from Nairobi Interpol to the CO?
She desperately is seeking an answer.

Arnold.

i heard that Kenya Airways bought Boeing 787 Dreamliner and heard that they are planning to launch direct flights to USA asap??? is it true?? can anyone find out

i heard that Kenya Airways bought Boeing 787 Dreamliner and heard that they are planning to launch direct flights to USA asap??? is it true?? can anyone find out

They have ordered 9 of the 787 aircraft. The first will be delivered in less than 10 days - but it will be a while before they announce any plans to fly to the USA in the new planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.