• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's just not hope dear, its really disappointing to think and specially when u hope for good and something bad happens, JONGE whatever the VB is, you are going to get your number current for sure, all the best to whoever have become current

Mushy_hot, I believe African will be current in September. Engage yourself in something that will take your mind off the DV.Though it's difficult to do but you just have to,going by the current slow rate the VB is moving.There will definitely be a great jump toward the end of the DV period and Africa will become current.

is it appropriate for me to start doing my documents like police cert,and passport now?

You mean upto now you don't have your passport ready?
Man, what are yu waiting for?
About police cert, wait until you are current then apply for it.

Hy folks am really dissapointed with my fellow folks in the thread how can we loose hope at this tym its still to early as solomanyi has said he believes that AFRICA will be current in sep we need to believe and have hope if we question our faith in the lord then how are we suppose to believe i urge all my folks in this thread who are having high case number to hang in there cause there is reason why we were all selected, keep the faith folks .remember God loves you be blessed folks

Those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".

Hey Mushy... there's nothing pathetic with hope..... Hope will carry you regardless of the outcome of this journey. Hope will tell you if its God's plan to go to the US then eventually you will do. Plus there's no need to loose out hope on something you don't have control over, so instead leave it to God who has brought you this far. A while ago when i posted I had applied for the DV2015 you said you didn't because you trusted God to take you through this journey, and that challenged me quite a bit. Now don't loose hope in your God now....

Thanks for the spiritual food mate...I guess it wouldn't had come at a better time...God bless you keep doing the good job....I almost gave up after seeing 37.9k after doing a quick calculation in my head. We are 6 months down the line with six months to go....37.9x2 i had seen myself T.K.O...Thanks for lifting my faith I feel energized....once again CHEERS!!!

Hy folks am really dissapointed with my fellow folks in the thread how can we loose hope at this tym its still to early as solomanyi has said he believes that AFRICA will be current in sep we need to believe and have hope if we question our faith in the lord then how are we suppose to believe i urge all my folks in this thread who are having high case number to hang in there cause there is reason why we were all selected, keep the faith folks .remember God loves you be blessed folks

Those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".

This reminds of a testimony someone gave in a local church in Europe...This guys case with immigration then was so bad, That he had given up hope. He used to wake up everyday at 5 am (this was the best time to be caught while still a sleep) waiting to be raided by the boarder immigration officials to be taken in for detention as they processed his deportation...one day he heard a faith moving sermon. He decided to buy a UK passport holder (the plastic casing) that had the red passport colour and the government emblem on it just like the real passport. He testified that he used to go with it everywhere and when fear crept in he would pull it out from his pocket and stare at it. As I type this the guy now has the original UK passport in his old plastic passport casing that he used to stare at. It is Good that soon you will process your passport. Then Just wait for the visa to be printed on it....

yep jorj i dont have it coz i thought if i got it earlir it will make more anxious in this process but now am going to process it as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mushy... there's nothing pathetic with hope..... Hope will carry you regardless of the outcome of this journey. Hope will tell you if its God's plan to go to the US then eventually you will do. Plus there's no need to loose out hope on something you don't have control over, so instead leave it to God who has brought you this far. A while ago when i posted I had applied for the DV2015 you said you didn't because you trusted God to take you through this journey, and that challenged me quite a bit. Now don't loose hope in your God now....

thanks Hamniwes, you know this is the time to have big jump and now if we dont get it we really get disappointed but now its okay, as i have realized that God chose me so its his duty to take me through... lets hope for the best, thanks for positive words

This reminds of a testimony someone gave in a local church in Europe...This guys case with immigration then was so bad, That he had given up hope. He used to wake up everyday at 5 am (this was the best time to be caught while still a sleep) waiting to be raided by the boarder immigration officials to be taken in for detention as they processed his deportation...one day he heard a faith moving sermon. He decided to buy a UK passport holder (the plastic casing) that had the red passport colour and the government emblem on it just like the real passport. He testified that he used to go with it everywhere and when fear crept in he would pull it out from his pocket and stare at it. As I type this the guy now has the original UK passport in his old plastic passport casing that he used to stare at. It is Good that soon you will process your passport. Then Just wait for the visa to be printed on it....

And that's what I call FAITH

Akelloh,
There is some concern because as we speak we do have only 4 VBs left.....but this is normally the trend.....its moving slow and there is reason...Though we have no option.....in those 4 VBs....we ALL SHALL BE CURRENT.....
Arnold.

...i bet this not news anymore...APRIL VB

[URL="http://http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin/2014/visa-bulletin-for-april-2014.;););)

Yes Utamaduni,faith works wonders.Let's exhibit that faith and see the outcome.It is well.

Thank God I booked for our flight to Charlotte NC yesterday on Turkish airline.We will have 2 stops at Istanbul(2hrs) and NY(JFK airport 16hrs)and connect to Delta airline to Charlotte.

We will pass the night at NY before reconnecting to Delta airline the following day.

Police certificate

My case is as follows:- I am 2014 DV winner & I did my undergraduate studies in India as from 1990 to 1994 that's approx 18 years ago and later on worked in Dar Es salaam Tanzania as from 2007 to march 2012 (approx 2 years back) and since march 2012 I have continuously stayed in my home country (Kenya). This means that after attaining the age of 16 I have lived in India & Tanzania - 18 and 2 years ago respectfully. Am I required to present police certificates from India & Tanzania with the Kenyan one during my interview or the Kenyan one only? Please forum mates I need your input & assistance.

Thank God I booked for our flight to Charlotte NC yesterday on Turkish airline.We will have 2 stops at Istanbul(2hrs) and NY(JFK airport 16hrs)and connect to Delta airline to Charlotte.

We will pass the night at NY before reconnecting to Delta airline the following day.

all the best for your flight to USA, have a safe journey dear and have successful relocation

My case is as follows:- I am 2014 DV winner & I did my undergraduate studies in India as from 1990 to 1994 that's approx 18 years ago and later on worked in Dar Es salaam Tanzania as from 2007 to march 2012 (approx 2 years back) and since march 2012 I have continuously stayed in my home country (Kenya). This means that after attaining the age of 16 I have lived in India & Tanzania - 18 and 2 years ago respectfully. Am I required to present police certificates from India & Tanzania with the Kenyan one during my interview or the Kenyan one only? Please forum mates I need your input & assistance.

Hi Gidmog,

welcome to this thread. For members to help you out better it would be nice to append a signature to your contributions. You can do this by navigating to:

private messages -> My Settings -> Edit Signature.

Regarding your issue, you will need to have all 3 police certificates i.e one from India, the other from Tanzania and finally the one from Kenya.

I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.