• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Family

you should not be worried for shaving issue, u know i am from India and in India i used to pay 20 rupees to shave, here if i do it outside i have to pay 400 shillings, so i have started to do shaving at home my self, i didnt know how to do it but time is best teacher my brother, u will learnt it soon, just give it a try, all the best for your relocation, will meet you there InshAllah

Shabby never hold back delay is not denial i myself started this journey long b4 more than ten yrs and finally it happened thru Gods favour so keep on trusting God and yua share is there wish2015 will be yua year to confess gud luck.

Dear friends,

thanks be to God that we have entered yet another month. For those with medicals and interviews this month wish you all the best. For the rest of us, let us wait for the dv which should come-out end next week. Good weekend

It is almost a year since I last posted on the immigration forum. I must have been healing my broken heart after not being selected last year. Guess I am strong now and full of hope that this is my year. 2015 ima be selected IJN. And shall rise high the flag for all UG folks. H

Allow me to congratulate each and everyone of you for being selected and does granted visas hogera. Those on AP hang in there the visa is urs soon. I have always had the American dream and one day I know I shall waking up living that dream.

May the will of God take control as I walk down the journey of this dream. Dv2015 hopeful

Shabby.....ug

Hi Shabby
i love such faith and i had such and God did granted me the desires of my heart so never give up. I ve been playing the DV 9 years and 2012 was my year of Divine Favour because i had to check on the 2nd May for the results with a lot of confidence as compared to other years and behold i was selected. Our God always listens and answers prayers dear and He will do it for His children.
Blessed week end to all and to those preparing to go for interview and medicals wish u all the best.
Long time Mushy
How are u?

It is almost a year since I last posted on the immigration forum. I must have been healing my broken heart after not being selected last year. Guess I am strong now and full of hope that this is my year. 2015 ima be selected IJN. And shall rise high the flag for all UG folks. H

Allow me to congratulate each and everyone of you for being selected and does granted visas hogera. Those on AP hang in there the visa is urs soon. I have always had the American dream and one day I know I shall waking up living that dream.

May the will of God take control as I walk down the journey of this dream. Dv2015 hopeful

Shabby.....ug
hi shabby continue being confident and The Lord will grant you your wish,I have playing the lottery for 5 yrs and just when I was about to give up God answered my prayer,I pray that this be your year of success!

Hi Shabby
i love such faith and i had such and God did granted me the desires of my heart so never give up. I ve been playing the DV 9 years and 2012 was my year of Divine Favour because i had to check on the 2nd May for the results with a lot of confidence as compared to other years and behold i was selected. Our God always listens and answers prayers dear and He will do it for His children.
Blessed week end to all and to those preparing to go for interview and medicals wish u all the best.
Long time Mushy
How are u?

i am good, how about you??? new month, new VB, lets pray for big jump

we with high CN will have lot time to prepare, i am not worried about preparations, everything is in order

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS MY TESTIMONY/INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
After 13 years of playing the visa lottery, God finally answered our prayer. This present visa lottery process started in October 2012. I took my time to play for my brother, brother in law that was staying with us, my immediate brother fiancé, our housemaid and sister in law that does not have access to the internet. While playing for them, I was also very busy with work and did not play for myself, spouse and child until the last day 3rd November 2012 after a fierce complaint and nagging by my wife, I finally decide to enter the lottery at about7 hours to the close of the lottery.
On that faithful day, my internet modem was not available, so we had to go to the cyber café close to us around 8pm with my heavily pregnant wife. I had 1 passport each that was not the required specification by size for the three of us, so we took another picture at the café but all had heavy shadows at the background. The photographer tried every means to eliminate the shadow, but all to no avail. (Although the café is not a professional photographic studio, they only run a small passport photograph business). We had to resort to the passports I brought from home and resize to the 2*2 standard specifications.
Meanwhile, we were trying to eliminate shadows on the picture to no avail, my wife left in annoyance because it was really getting late. We also encountered difficulty in resizing the picture because we were not getting a very quality contrast.
In a nutshell, the time for the lottery to close was drawing by, and we had not uploaded any picture. It got to a point that I decided to upload it like that, giving up hope on being selected. Not knowing that at times our ways is not God’s way and he made everything beautiful in his time.
Out of all the entries that I sent, It was only my own that was selected for further processing. “The stone that the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone”.
THE INTERVIEW DAY
We could not sleep throughout the night; we got up by 3:10am, had our morning devotion, prepared the children for the journey and went through our document for the umpteenth time before we set out at 4:55am. We arrived the embassy at 5:20am, met a large crowd at the entrance. At 6:20am we were called at the 1st entrance for security scanning, went through the 2nd and 3rd security for scanning. As I was behind my wife, she was asked to press a button on the machine tag and got a number B404. Immediately we entered the embassy floor, our number flashed at window 22, where I paid N218,000 for 4 people, thereafter, I proceeded to window 20 where my number blinked, and I submitted all my document ( I had gone with a reference letter from my place of work and my offer and confirmation of appointment document, but were not requested for or collected from me.)
We sat down and waited for about 45mins before our number flashed at window 18 for our interview. An elderly American man was at the window to interview us. We stood up, went to the window smiling.
THE INTERVIEW
We: Good morning (smiling)
CO: Good morning (smiling)
CO: Raise up your right hand and swear that what you are going to say is nothing but the truth.
We: We swear blab la bla
CO: Can I do your finger print?
We: Yes, of course (Did our finger print)
CO: Who is Bla bla bla ?
Me: I
CO: Who is blab bla?
WIFE: I
CO: Who is blab la bla?
SON: (3 yrs old) shouted ME! Me! Me!
CO: Laughed and said, okay.
CO: Who is bla blab bla?
Wife: (at this time my 2nd son was fast asleep, my wife showed the CO, who said we should not wake him up.
CO: What is your highest qualification?
Me: Bla bla bla
CO: Which school did you graduate?
Me: Bla blab la
CO: What course?
CO: How old is your two sons?
CO: Any other children apart from these two?
Me: No
CO: Have you travelled out of the country before?
CO: How old is your marriage?
CO: That’s all, Congratulations! Your visa has been approved. He brought out 2 white paper, circle where to collect the visa and explain how to pay USCIS fee.
That’s all o .It’s was God that did it for us. It’s the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our eyes.
N:B
Forumite, be calm, you will only be assess on what you filled on your DS and DSP forms. Many people were granted visa, singles, married, even couples without kid(s). All you need to do is to prepare your document well, be honest and above all pray well.
AKNOWLEDGEMENT
To God be the glory, honour, and adoration for the great thing he has done and greater things, he will do. He shares his glory with nobody.
My post is long already, so, I will not be able to mention names of my E-family that contributed to the success of our visa. Every members of this great forum are highly appreciated for their prayers, encouragement, fasting, advice, suggestions and above all, their love.
I pray that everyone that has been granted visa will have a smooth and safe journey to US, those that are current shall have a successful interview in Jesus name, and those that are waiting to be current will be blessed with the spirit of patience, speedy VB and get their 2NL in Jesus name. We on this forum will not be denied in Jesus name. sAmen…… Shalom.

that's great, God is there and he listens to everyone, what we need is patience, many many congratulations

After 13 years of playing the visa lottery, God finally answered our prayer. This present visa lottery process started in October 2012. I took my time to play for my brother, brother in law that was staying with us, my immediate brother fiancé, our housemaid and sister in law that does not have access to the internet. While playing for them, I was also very busy with work and did not play for myself, spouse and child until the last day 3rd November 2012 after a fierce complaint and nagging by my wife, I finally decide to enter the lottery at about7 hours to the close of the lottery.
On that faithful day, my internet modem was not available, so we had to go to the cyber café close to us around 8pm with my heavily pregnant wife. I had 1 passport each that was not the required specification by size for the three of us, so we took another picture at the café but all had heavy shadows at the background. The photographer tried every means to eliminate the shadow, but all to no avail. (Although the café is not a professional photographic studio, they only run a small passport photograph business). We had to resort to the passports I brought from home and resize to the 2*2 standard specifications.
Meanwhile, we were trying to eliminate shadows on the picture to no avail, my wife left in annoyance because it was really getting late. We also encountered difficulty in resizing the picture because we were not getting a very quality contrast.
In a nutshell, the time for the lottery to close was drawing by, and we had not uploaded any picture. It got to a point that I decided to upload it like that, giving up hope on being selected. Not knowing that at times our ways is not God’s way and he made everything beautiful in his time.
Out of all the entries that I sent, It was only my own that was selected for further processing. “The stone that the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone”.
THE INTERVIEW DAY
We could not sleep throughout the night; we got up by 3:10am, had our morning devotion, prepared the children for the journey and went through our document for the umpteenth time before we set out at 4:55am. We arrived the embassy at 5:20am, met a large crowd at the entrance. At 6:20am we were called at the 1st entrance for security scanning, went through the 2nd and 3rd security for scanning. As I was behind my wife, she was asked to press a button on the machine tag and got a number B404. Immediately we entered the embassy floor, our number flashed at window 22, where I paid N218,000 for 4 people, thereafter, I proceeded to window 20 where my number blinked, and I submitted all my document ( I had gone with a reference letter from my place of work and my offer and confirmation of appointment document, but were not requested for or collected from me.)
We sat down and waited for about 45mins before our number flashed at window 18 for our interview. An elderly American man was at the window to interview us. We stood up, went to the window smiling.
THE INTERVIEW
CO: Raise up your right hand and swear that what you are going to say is nothing but the truth.
Wife: (at this time my 2nd son was fast asleep, my wife showed the CO, who said we should not wake him up.
CO: That’s all, Congratulations! Your visa has been approved. He brought out 2 white paper, circle where to collect the visa and explain how to pay USCIS fee.
That’s all o .It’s was God that did it for us. It’s the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our eyes.
Forumite, be calm, you will only be assess on what you filled on your DS and DSP forms. Many people were granted visa, singles, married, even couples without kid(s). All you need to do is to prepare your document well, be honest and above all pray well.
AKNOWLEDGEMENT
To God be the glory, honour, and adoration for the great thing he has done and greater things, he will do. He shares his glory with nobody.
My post is long already, so, I will not be able to mention names of my E-family that contributed to the success of our visa. Every members of this great forum are highly appreciated for their prayers, encouragement, fasting, advice, suggestions and above all, their love.
I pray that everyone that has been granted visa will have a smooth and safe journey to US, those that are current shall have a successful interview in Jesus name, and those that are waiting to be current will be blessed with the spirit of patience, speedy VB and get their 2NL in Jesus name. We on this forum will not be denied in Jesus name. sAmen…… Shalom.

Congrats sam ,Gods time is really the best!thank you for sharing your interesting expirience,all the best as you prepare to relocate.
THE INTERVIEW DAY
THE INTERVIEW
AKNOWLEDGEMENT

Congrats sam ,Gods time is really the best!thank you for sharing your interesting expirience,all the best as you prepare to relocate.
THE INTERVIEW DAY
THE INTERVIEW
AKNOWLEDGEMENT

THE INTERVIEW DAY
THE INTERVIEW
AKNOWLEDGEMENT

Congratulations and welcome to America.

Good morning friends,

I hope you all had a nice weekend...for those with interviews and medicals this week, all the best and may The Lord go before thee.

Congratulation Samo, I wish u a nice relocation and please pray for those waiting for their turn.
THE INTERVIEW DAY
THE INTERVIEW
AKNOWLEDGEMENT

Congs bro God is Great, the glory is the Lord's.
THE INTERVIEW DAY
THE INTERVIEW
AKNOWLEDGEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.