• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Efamily...got my SSN today and av already opened a credit account....so hustling officially begins Jorj will inbox u my email address Dannyden am happy for you and wish you the best of luck as u prepare to come. Bro Nairobba and Olelenku hope all is set manze u guys enjoy that sun am telling you the weather is terrible guys are indoors hadi kids aint going to skool coz of snow cant wait for spring..but anyway life has to go on. Family123 wats up? did u get ur passports and wen are u guys planning to come? wanna sleep for now will keep you guys in the loop!!

I was about saying that.i think many are not aware that were selected.

i think so as well many are not aware that they were selected or the so many other reasons....remember this forum has gotten about 200 of us if not less who are active participants...Others may have sent their papers late -
However let us be sure of one thing Everyone who is waiting for your 2nd NL - What Proof is there that our papers are in Nairobi? How i wish there was a register for people awaiting their interviews....whose forms are in Nairobi.
Arnold.

good morning everyone!!anyone having an upcoming interview?Congrats in advance and we pray for positive news.

Hi Efamily...got my SSN today and av already opened a credit account....so hustling officially begins Jorj will inbox u my email address Dannyden am happy for you and wish you the best of luck as u prepare to come. Bro Nairobba and Olelenku hope all is set manze u guys enjoy that sun am telling you the weather is terrible guys are indoors hadi kids aint going to skool coz of snow cant wait for spring..but anyway life has to go on. Family123 wats up? did u get ur passports and wen are u guys planning to come? wanna sleep for now will keep you guys in the loop!!

thanks Godia for the update...keep warm

There is an Excel Link posted by Aimanda - and it reveals that only 6,786 people from the first 24,992 have pursued their VISAs to the Co of who some have been put on AP, Issued and others Denied. Well its obvious not everyone is as keen as we are about this.:(

welcome

Welcome to the e-family mate. Hope you gather enough info from the past posts on the forum to guide you to a victorious outcome after the show down with the CO. once again welcome cheers

Hello fellow dv 2014 selectees.am happy to join this forum and from what i have been reading,the Lord God is faithful to those who trust in Him.
Lets continue to aknowledge Him in all our ways and He will direct our paths.

hallo folks its good to see guys sharing their views here ,Godia hop ya doing great mate buit u didnt reply my last mail kaka .Lets hop for a big jump in this month VB as mushy has said earlier ,to all the folks expecting their interviews may the lord be with you guys hop all is well in this house of winners ,Family how are you doin bro ?

Todays devotion
Philippians 1:6

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

remember God loves you be blessed folks

boss upo kimya sana mtu wangui better u have received ya ssn now hustling kwa wingy kaka mungu akujalie bro

Thank you for the daily bread. may the lord give you strength to keep up with the good work.

hallo folks its good to see guys sharing their views here ,Godia hop ya doing great mate buit u didnt reply my last mail kaka .Lets hop for a big jump in this month VB as mushy has said earlier ,to all the folks expecting their interviews may the lord be with you guys hop all is well in this house of winners ,Family how are you doin bro ?

Todays devotion
Philippians 1:6

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

remember God loves you be blessed folks

i think so as well many are not aware that they were selected or the so many other reasons....remember this forum has gotten about 200 of us if not less who are active participants...Others may have sent their papers late -
However let us be sure of one thing Everyone who is waiting for your 2nd NL - What Proof is there that our papers are in Nairobi? How i wish there was a register for people awaiting their interviews....whose forms are in Nairobi.
Arnold.

I analysed the spreadsheet and found out that about 284 visa was issued,105 visa refused, and 29 cases on AP based on Nigerian's status.This is my own calculation.

guys anyone with new information from dv alumnis on tips and advice please feel free to post to educate us on this great journey!!

hi bro Godia...great to hear u got ur SSN now its about hustling..inshallah coming on weekend..soaking all the available sunshine..have some bad news though..talked with Nairobba yesterday and he lost his sibling..so forumates let's be strong for our bro Nairobba...that's why he's not been able to post of late..dannyden,partitas, family..great to hear u got ur visas...Godia..emailing u soon..check ur gmail n

guys anyone with new information from dv alumnis on tips and advice please feel free to post to educate us on this great journey!!

I have been reading in the 2013 forum - there was a time they had to re-schedule interviews which where meant to take place in Mid July to the First Week of August 2013 due to failure of a Counter. Then there is a high chance the the VB from Feb onwards tends to pick up though from a conversation i have had from someone a former DV Winner that the months of March to May many of us shall have received our 2nd NLs.

Salams Godia. Good to know you have gone that far and thanks for keeping in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.