• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow dv 2014 selectees.am happy to join this forum and from what i have been reading,the Lord God is faithful to those who trust in Him.
Lets continue to aknowledge Him in all our ways and He will direct our paths.

Welcome Ericoh,
and to all those other online members who just visit n have never joined the forum!! ee nyinyi...you are also welcome

Meanwhile Danny d
Congratulations Danny, we are all happy for you.

Godia Godia, wea you at? Whatsapp, facebook(inbox), ka email maybe !!! get in touch!!!

hehe am laughing at your sayin lol!you will touch them very soon don't you worry,i pray that she has a safe journet to Kisumu and back home,mine too are ready but am letting them stay there for a week.

Ka ni mimi they wouldn't even last at dhl for more than 1 day. I'd get the passports asap

welcome on board Erico!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE!!!Feb interviewees get ready....set go....

AOS- Affidavit of Support - from a Citizen from the US to prove that you aren't going to be a public discharge. Its some sort of Financial Proof by someone in the States that they are willing to support you.
However Danny can expound on it.
Arnold.

You can get it from someone who lives in US. (citizen or not)

Guys believe me, this thread has God's mighty hand, we are not going to register any failure, my case and Danny's were the worst cases but if they are cleared, we have a reason to clap and thank God. The rest will make it.
Keep praying for our house, up coming medicals and interview, for those with high CN, for upcoming bulletin.

Hello fellow dv 2014 selectees.am happy to join this forum and from what i have been reading,the Lord God is faithful to those who trust in Him.
Welcome to family, just together as one!

Welcome on board...with your CN you have enough time to prepare no excuses.

time is flying, to wait is not a problem, the only worry is whether high CN will get their interviews or not, the way VB moving looks scary, hope is there tough, need prayers, looking forward to hear more success and more and more and more

time is flying, to wait is not a problem, the only worry is whether high CN will get their interviews or not, the way VB moving looks scary, hope is there tough, need prayers, looking forward to hear more success and more and more and more
Think they'll give to every one a chance to meet CO, maybe from upcoming bulletin numbers will go fast!!! The problem will be global limit, let pray and believe in our Lord!

Thanks everybody.
Lets remember Philipians 1:6
He who began a good work in us will complete it.
His Word is forever settled in Heaven,so despite the numbers going slow,we have no reason to worry.

Dear forumites as we pray pliz let's not 4get the dreadful animal "regional cutoff" not to happen coz if next bullens goes below 31k the animal cud be smelling somewhere near, fingers crossed.

Hello E-family,
I have been out these last days.
Now I found a good good news, an awesome news that Danny finally got the visa.
Wow, I am sooooo happy.
Thank you Lord!
Danny congs for your patience.

Dear forumites as we pray pliz let's not 4get the dreadful animal "regional cutoff" not to happen coz if next bullens goes below 31k the animal cud be smelling somewhere near, fingers crossed.

You mean African region cut-off? Well the last couple of years Africa has always been current. The worry is usually for countries like Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia which usually hit the country limit...we will be fine

Many thanks goes to T.maz for your kind advices you are giving to us.
God bless you.
We really need those kind of advices.

AOS- Affidavit of Support - from a Citizen from the US to prove that you aren't going to be a public discharge. Its some sort of Financial Proof by someone in the States that they are willing to support you.
However Danny can expound on it.
Arnold.

if i have my own money can it be okay to CO,like $20000

You mean African region cut-off? Well the last couple of years Africa has always been current. The worry is usually for countries like Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia which usually hit the country limit...we will be fine
yeah, that's true,i agree with you,since some of the African country they have very low number of selectee,so i think to them cut-off is not the problem

123 days

Je te rends grace Seigneur car tu es Grand et tes oeuvres sont miraculeuses!!!

He's great and faithful, he gave a promise and now here I got my 2014 present. I want to thank all of you. I know i was always in your prayers. I got a call from embassy asking to bring my passport, my AP is over.

Aimanda7, this is for you. " Ico cose muzogirira muto muri mwebwe nijye muzaba mukigiriye" uwavuze ivyo niwe azoguhemba!!!

Congratulations Danny...now is time to prepare to leave because your visa won't allow for extra time.

123 days

Je te rends grace Seigneur car tu es Grand et tes oeuvres sont miraculeuses!!!

He's great and faithful, he gave a promise and now here I got my 2014 present. I want to thank all of you. I know i was always in your prayers. I got a call from embassy asking to bring my passport, my AP is over.

Aimanda7, this is for you. " Ico cose muzogirira muto muri mwebwe nijye muzaba mukigiriye" uwavuze ivyo niwe azoguhemba!!!

Congs Danny! I am so happy for you and in future, please include me in Aimanda7's messages... Lol! Otherwise, he will not be happy with you. Nangyewe mbiizi!

Status
Not open for further replies.