• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is Great. I'm happy for the favor God has put on us from Kenya and neighbouring countries. I have experienced it personally too. My visa was granted. Praise Jesus!!!!

GOOD-LUCK... FAMILY 2133, AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND THA BREAKING NEWS OVER THE WEEKEND... May your Passportsdbe printed in Jesus Name... better days and unto you Beth 02...Rest of the members both current and on da bench waiting.... All will be just a fiesta Fiesta....Uh! nice week -e family dv2014 selectees

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, AM SO HAPPY.THIS IS A GREAT NEWS.COME ON FAMILY2133,:DWE NEED TO POUR SOME CHAMPAIGN,'pour pour pour pour,pour pour,pour pour something,pour champaign'
Thank you Samo', surely we have got a reason to pour something, I wish we could meet all of us and thank our Lord for the mercies He has bestowed upon this house. We need to keep on praying for our beloved brother Danny, he will make with our prayers.

God is Great. I'm happy for the favor God has put on us from Kenya and neighbouring countries. I have experienced it personally too. My visa was granted. Praise Jesus!!!!

Hi Notez, congratulations. I remember reading your update before I went for my interview and it scared me. I am really happy for you because you were really stressed and discouraged then, but today you are smiling.

Family2133, we told you all will be well, now you see? You helped us alot by being the pioneer on this forum. The way you helped us after your interview and brought us together with other pioneer members; God is not going to leave you. Dannyden bro, we are all seeing a very good ending for all of us!

For those doing their medicals and interviews soon, just pray and be confident and you will come back smiling. God bless you all and let us all pray for one another. Cheers!!!

C.N: 2014AF**18***
Interview: 7th Jan 2014
P.O.E: Minnesota
Visa Pick up: 15th Jan 2014

JONGE we need to have a cup of coffee together if I get through with this. Do you hear from other guys?

Family2133 we need to have that cup of coffee sometime this week. I will be traveling to Zambia on 31st Jan or 1 Feb. I have been in touch with Arnold only.

Guys , does any one know the reason why the US Embassy in Nairobi is closed to day Monday, because my passports have not yet reached the embassy, the tracking summary at the DHL website says that " Delivery attempted but the consignee premises are closed".

Guys , does any one know the reason why the US Embassy in Nairobi is closed to day Monday, because my passports have not yet reached the embassy, the tracking summary at the DHL website says that " Delivery attempted but the consignee premises are closed".
Family1233 sometimes embassies in africa closes for 'safety reasons' or if its holliday in home country,don't wory I'm sure tomorrow they will be Open!

Thank you so much Aimanda. On that very note , I want to thank the almighty whose capability I can not describe. I Have received an email telling me to send the passports as soon as possible and right now , I have been to DHL and they will reach Monday morning.
Join me and we thank Our Lord, this is a miracle my dear e-family.

This is really an answered prayer! I do believe that it's God who has done this for you, Family2133. God had heard and answered our prayers. All the glory and honour goes back to Him!

Below is what I got from the US Bureau of Diplomatic Security website:
Message for U.S. Citizens: Nairobi (Kenya), Embassy Closed for MLK, Jr. Day
Other
Africa > Kenya > Nairobi
1/16/2014
This message is to inform the general public that the U.S. Embassy will be closed on Monday, January 20, 2014 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

All U.S. citizens in Kenya are urged to register online at the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Registering gives U.S. citizens access to updated information on travel and security within Kenya and makes it easier for the Embassy to contact citizens in case of emergency.

It is Martin Luther Day King day today in the US. So it is a National Holiday

Man, on Wednesday your status will read ISSUED, and you can start celebrating . God is Great
Below is what I got from the US Bureau of Diplomatic Security website:
Message for U.S. Citizens: Nairobi (Kenya), Embassy Closed for MLK, Jr. Day
Other
Africa > Kenya > Nairobi
1/16/2014
This message is to inform the general public that the U.S. Embassy will be closed on Monday, January 20, 2014 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

All U.S. citizens in Kenya are urged to register online at the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). Registering gives U.S. citizens access to updated information on travel and security within Kenya and makes it easier for the Embassy to contact citizens in case of emergency.

Thanks Jonge for the reply. I'm not really a newbie, been in it for about 7 years, got few certifications and diplomas. I've earned my CCNA and am Linux certified. Work with em networks and systems, over here am good, and competitive, but i think i need to add some class to my daily routine.... :rolleyes: It was one of my resolutions to add a bit of knowledge in where its thick, so i'm thinking maybe the Microsoft certifications and maybe some security with that. As for Family.... WOW!!! God has a way of making you have a great start to the Year!!! am so happy for you, wish I could see the kids jumping up n down...
Indeed you should have seen the joy when I broke the news,my wife instead had tears of joy. I wonder how the joy will be on the day we will be heading to heaven. Man thanks for your prayers

Congratulations Family2133,so happy to learn about your progress after always monitoring your post to see if there's a change ,all glory to God brother,enjoy this moment.

Amen, amen, we thank God, this is a success story we have been waiting for. God is able, all the time. I am so happy for this. Family, congratulations, the AP path is very rough and thorny, but God is bigger than any problem. He who laughs last laughs best, this is your time. God bless you and your family.
Ghanaman, I remember you failed to have lunch before you had read my interview experience, hahhaa, I am sure you wanted to join me celebrate the success, now its time for us to laugh last and have it the best way, I hope we shall meet in the US one day. You and I have so much in common, we need to share ideas. In box me your email adress. Thank you for the prayers, this was God's miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.