• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gents, this is to let you know ON BEHALF OF our friend FAMILY2133 that, his status has just changed into READY from Administrative Processing !!! They (he and the whole family) are no longer in A.P.
He sent me an sms from the country about this good news and he is very happy for that, and once he reaches the town he ll post some something on the forum.

So, let us thank the Almighty and keep praying for the further process, and don't forger to pray for Dannyden too.
Mates, praise be to God !!
It will soon change to issued in Jesus name!!we hope the same happens for Dannyden!!

It will soon change to issued in Jesus name!!we hope the same happens for Dannyden!!
t

That is true , but remember passports have to be in possession of the embassy and they are still in Uganda, so the CO will first ask for sending them.

there are quite a number of frequent bloggers who are seriously missing or haven't posted anything for a while, am a bit worried. akelloh...notez...dannyden...samolaniyi...guriix...hamniwes...skache to name a few. Probably you've forgotten your passwords like me??lol we need to hear from you people every so often, don't be so quiet! aimanda7 I saw earlier you had friends posting in French, hope they were not discouraged, ask them to keep posting we need to know their progress!!HAPPY 2014 people!!*ahem I know am late*
p.s beth02 waiting for your updates on the interview

Thanks Nairroba,I have been very much around,only that at times i felt very much busy to type something but my heart is always with my e family.I am preparing my document gradually since my interview is getting close.Thanks for your concerns.

Ladies and Gents, this is to let you know ON BEHALF OF our friend FAMILY2133 that, his status has just changed into READY from Administrative Processing !!! They (he and the whole family) are no longer in A.P.
He sent me an sms from the country about this good news and he is very happy for that, and once he reaches the town he ll post some something on the forum.

So, let us thank the Almighty and keep praying for the further process, and don't forger to pray for Dannyden too.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, AM SO HAPPY.THIS IS A GREAT NEWS.COME ON FAMILY2133,:DWE NEED TO POUR SOME CHAMPAIGN,'pour pour pour pour,pour pour,pour pour something,pour champaign'

Awesome news to get into the weekend with. All the best.

Thanks Jonge for the reply. I'm not really a newbie, been in it for about 7 years, got few certifications and diplomas. I've earned my CCNA and am Linux certified. Work with em networks and systems, over here am good, and competitive, but i think i need to add some class to my daily routine.... :rolleyes: It was one of my resolutions to add a bit of knowledge in where its thick, so i'm thinking maybe the Microsoft certifications and maybe some security with that. As for Family.... WOW!!! God has a way of making you have a great start to the Year!!! am so happy for you, wish I could see the kids jumping up n down...

Thank you so much Aimanda. On that very note , I want to thank the almighty whose capability I can not describe. I Have received an email telling me to send the passports as soon as possible and right now , I have been to DHL and they will reach Monday morning.
Join me and we thank Our Lord, this is a miracle my dear e-family.

Thank you so much Aimanda. On that very note , I want to thank the almighty whose capability I can not describe. I Have received an email telling me to send the passports as soon as possible and right now , I have been to DHL and they will reach Monday morning.

Amen, amen, we thank God, this is a success story we have been waiting for. God is able, all the time. I am so happy for this. Family, congratulations, the AP path is very rough and thorny, but God is bigger than any problem. He who laughs last laughs best, this is your time. God bless you and your family.

;););););););););) I'm too happy for you.

Finally!!! Phew! We've waited for this long enough!

Thanks for this info. Our Lord is great, I'm very happy your AP ended well! keep praying for all forummates.

I'm very happy for you!

Woooooooooooooooooow,
Congs Family!
U deserve it!
Wow, God is good all the time! Just we have to wait for the due time!
As you always wish others nice preparations for their relocation, I wish you as well!
Wow, m happy for you!:):):):):):):):):)

That's the best news this year!God has answered our prayers,what a mighty God we serve!!

Guys,
let us keep praying for Dannyden.

I agree with you ,I have always prayed for him and for family too,Danny know no matter the situation you will emerge victorious in this visa journey ,and I pray for it to be soon !

That's further prove that the Almighty God is always very merciful and just...congrats to you and family...God's mercies...

2014AF00015xxx
1st NL: 20th May
Sent forms: 25th May
Confirmation of receipt by KCC: 10th June
Police clearance: 13th Sept
Medicals: 19th and 20th Nov, successful.
Visa interview: 9th Dec. Thanks to GOD, granted.
Visa pick up:16th Dec at DHL HQ
POE: JFK NY on the 17 th Dec at 2pm b4 proceeding to Denver, CO...
SSN:23rd Dec
GC:

The Almighty God is always merciful and just...he does not fear nor favor anyone but accepts us all regardless of our race, creed, ethnicity and the amount of sin we've committed...we're all his children...so pray and always be faithful to him because he has done miracles to those who call on his name....

Ooh the 2NL's for our friend Ka Josy has arrived today!! She will be facing the CO in late March ! Keep praying for everyone especially those who are still current in Feb and those of March as well !

This is a "Forum of winners"

Status
Not open for further replies.