• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets say my case number is 2014AF00060281 ..how will i know if its high

Jossy Joss,

for instance my CN is 2014AF00078*** clearly 78*** is greater than 60281 which you should post on the forum as 60*** since you don't want people knowing your entire CN.

lets say my case number is 2014AF00060281 ..how will i know if its high

I also forgot to add, since 125,000 individuals were selected for further processing, the closer you are to 125,000 the higher the CN. Interview slots are given from lower CN going upwards. Hence those with lower CN will get interviewed before those with higher CN. I hope this helps

Jossy Joss,

for instance my CN is 2014AF00078*** clearly 78*** is greater than 60281 which you should post on the forum as 60*** since you don't want people knowing your entire CN.

Low Case Number 1-125'000 High Case number

If its below 8000 it is Low and you will have the interview in the first month depending on when you sent the forms to KCC

Even if they know your case number by the way there is NOTHING they can do. Infact even when you check through the Consular Electronic application Center it doesnt reveal your real names and anything personal. Take it easy huh!! :p

Low Case Number 1-125'000 High Case number

If its below 8000 it is Low and you will have the interview in the first month depending on when you sent the forms to KCC

Even if they know your case number by the way there is NOTHING they can do. Infact even when you check through the Consular Electronic application Center it doesnt reveal your real names and anything personal. Take it easy huh!! :p

Even if they know your case number by the way there is NOTHING they can do. Infact even when you check through the Consular Electronic application Center it doesnt reveal your real names and anything personal. Take it easy huh!!
It would be a bad idea to post PII on the web since it would lead back to you & we all have ish that we would rather keep under wraps.Do remember..whatever u post on the web is forever & going back is next to impossible thus aliases would suit us well.

Maybe this site is a FBI front for all we know:p:p.

Could those of you from the DV 2013 who've sent their forms by email give us a step by step tutorial on how to do it for the benefit of those out there who are yet to send the forms to KCC. I believe it's a faster and a more efficient way and saves money too.

Asanteni.

I do suppose u have already filled ur forms & affixed the pix...right??

1:scan all the DS-230/DSP122 pages in pdf format(make sure that their total size doesn't exceed 25MB since most webmail services have this as their limit).

2:In ur email..attach them as usual with the recipient being KCCDV@state.gov.(Assumption...u r email conversant:cool::cool:)

3:hit "send" & voila...ur done(confirmation of receipt will be almost instantenous.):p:p

Cheers.

KCC Reply (Sending DSP122 & DS230 through email)

For those of you who haven't sent in their forms, you can use any form of correspondence as the email below confirms..hope this is helpful to those who still doubt sending their forms by email..sent mine by snail mail.didn't know.save money guys.

Thank you for your inquiry.

You may correspond with KCC using email or any form of mail delivery, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, Express, and USPS.

Tabatha

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Case No: 2014AF00110***
Entry checked : May 05 2013
Forms sent to KCC : May 03 2013 (DHL)
Forms received by KCC :
2nd NL:
Police clearance:
Medicals:
Interview:
Visa pick up:
P.O.E:

For those of you who haven't sent in their forms, you can use any form of correspondence as the email below confirms..hope this is helpful to those who still doubt sending their forms by email..sent mine by snail mail. didn't know.save money guys.

You may correspond with KCC using email or any form of mail delivery, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, Express, and USPS.

Tabatha

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

You see most people are still in the Analogue time hahahaha :p but it was nice of you to send KCC an inquiry mail to ask if one can use email to submit their forms. Your snail mail will reach eventually but it also takes away your 3K or more. :D

Makiki

You see most people are still in the Analogue time hahahaha but it was nice of you to send KCC an inquiry mail to ask if one can use email to submit their forms. Your snail mail will reach eventually but it also takes away your 3K or more.

Cheka tu, :eek: now i know better and snail mail finally made it via Posta..hopefully those who haven't sent their's will benefit and take advantage of the digital mode.

Forms received at KCC

Postal Corporation of Kenya delivered the forms to KCC and they were signed for by T Campbell, seems most other DV 2014 peeps have had their forms signed for by the same person..now to wait for confirmation by KCC. Sent an inquiry email.

C.N: 2014AF****83xxx
Entry Checked: 12st May 2013
Forms sent to KCC: 19th May 2013
Confirmed by KCC via email: Soon
Medicals: Not Yet
2nd NL: Coming
Police :Not Yet
Interview: Hopefully Next Year
P.O.E: Orlando

Hi Guys

I am yet to submit my forms and I have a question about the email submission. I presume that I scan the photos with the affixed photo or I attach the photo to the email?

carlkim

Hi Guys

I am yet to submit my forms and I have a question about the email submission. I presume that I scan the photos with the affixed photo or I attach the photo to the email?

From what Obeezyb noted, the photo should already be affixed before scanning, but he can confirm..

Info to include when inquiring about confirmation of delivery to KCC

To all those inquiring about confirmation of delivery of the forms and pictures note the following..the reply i got from KCC

When inquiring about the status of your case, you must provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY). For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

Postal Corporation of Kenya delivered the forms to KCC and they were signed for by T Campbell, seems most other DV 2014 peeps have had their forms signed for by the same person..now to wait for confirmation by KCC. Sent an inquiry email.

How long did it actually take to arrive at KCC, Av been tracking mine online on KPC website and all it says is "....On route...."

Originally Posted by Guriix

How long did it actually take to arrive at KCC, Av been tracking mine online on KPC website and all it says is "....On route...."

It took about 2 weeks. Mine still show the 'On route' on the KPC website but i went to a Post Office and they checked for me on their internal tracking system. That's how i knew it had been delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.