• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
CN 20AF00073xxx

vp wasee nashkuru sana 4 bein a selectee of 2014 but i hv a que !who is the petitoner ? Hv filld the column N/A is that right guyz cz nime2ma form already thnks & Gd bls

akelloh

CN 20AF00073xxx

vp wasee nashkuru sana 4 bein a selectee of 2014 but i hv a que !who is the petitoner ? Hv filld the column N/A is that right guyz cz nime2ma form already thnks & Gd bls

Congrats..Petitioner is you..

The petitioner is YOU......But guys who have high case numbers pls pls don't rush to send your forms to KCC. I know the excitement but go through your forms, make copies and check for any wrong entries on them. For anything your not sure of ask the forum first then submit the paperwork. Personally it took me 3days to send them. I took my time after searching for info online and got to know of the forum.

Dv 2014

My wife won DV2014 and her case number is 2014AF00115XXX. Is there a chance for her to get interview. If so when? Your response appreciated.

My wife won DV2014 and her case number is 2014AF00115XXX. Is there a chance for her to get interview. If so when? Your response appreciated.

All winners have equal chances despite the high case numbers, but how well you prepare gives you an edge over others. Mosdef she will get an interview, am not very sure when though. Go through the 2013 kenyan winners and from there you can estimate her interview time.

guriix

guriix so am right !niko na case namba ya far but i want to call them leo 2 c a way forward.thxs bro and God bls ni maombi 2 kaka

Q6b and 7 (DSP 0122) and Q 33 (DS 230)

Hey people,

Am a newbie, decided to register to hear everyone's story and get some help.

No 6b and Q 33 on educational institutions are challenging to answer. They also seem to require similar answers.

Any advice from previous dv applicants on how to answer it?

as for Q7 on . work experience Does it mean if you say yes, you have two years training or experience yet your job is not in that onnetline thing you should not fill it?

Sorry i have so many questions

A quick note to the DV 2014 people on this thread. It will serve you well to post your questions/concerns in English if you want to be better informed. You will get limited response/input if you keep writing in your 'mother-tongue'.

Just my 2 cents advise!

Response below:

Hey people,

Am a newbie, decided to register to hear everyone's story and get some help.

No 6b and Q 33 on educational institutions are challenging to answer. They also seem to require similar answers.

Any advice from previous dv applicants on how to answer it? - Yes, they are similar questions, they're however asked on 2 different forms. So answer them accordingly. Obviously, the answers have to match, you will arouse suspicion if you have different answers to those 2 questions.

as for Q7 on . work experience Does it mean if you say yes, you have two years training or experience yet your job is not in that onnetline thing you should not fill it? - Still go ahead and fill that section if you have experience in any kind of work requiring up to 2 years training. It doesn't matter if the job doesn't fall within the group 4/5 O* Net Online requirement

Sorry i have so many questions

thanks my fellow bro &siz hv just called and they said that it wont jeopardize my situation but they also said i can send the forms again is that really necessary? So shld i send all the form or?. Thanks 2 dubai b na wote Gd bls us all

is the primary cert all that important? Or high school & collage cert ndio muhimu?thanks & Gd bls us all

is the primary cert all that important? Or high school & collage cert ndio muhimu?thanks & Gd bls us all

Akelloh, Welcome, Feel free to ask any question, Try n refrain from using Swa too much other forum member might not be from Swa speaking Countries

To answer ua quiz;
I think it's good to just have all of them just in case the CO asks for any...

Response below:

Thanks for the reply Sm1smom; i hope you dont feel bothered if i go ahead and ask specifically again, in

DS230 qtn33. they have written degree/certificate(s) what do i write here...the name of the degree or just simply write degree and certificate if it is certificate i received. also, do i put all up to primary school level?

dsp0122-6b. asks for degree or diploma on last column...same qtn.do i indicate name of degree or just indicate its a degree.

furthermore, what if say, i went to college x till i finished the course in yr 2008 but completed and passed the course in year 2013, in a different college.How do i indicate this?

lastly, since they have indicated degree or diploma does it mean for certificates u dont put them here?

Thanks in advance fr your input

Once you send the documents you have to track it via Us Postal services, from their website that is.

Response below:

Thanks for the reply Sm1smom; i hope you dont feel bothered if i go ahead and ask specifically again, in

DS230 qtn33. they have written degree/certificate(s) what do i write here...the name of the degree or just simply write degree and certificate if it is certificate i received. also, do i put all up to primary school level? - No, I don't think Primary/Elementary school is not required. Write, Degree, Diploma, Certificate, or whatever the official document you recieved at the end of your study is called in your country e.g. B.A, B.Sc., M.A., P.hD, O Level Certificate/Diploma, A Level Certificate, WAEC, High School Diploma. e.t.c.

dsp0122-6b. asks for degree or diploma on last column...same qtn.do i indicate name of degree or just indicate its a degree. - Same as above

furthermore, what if say, i went to college x till i finished the course in yr 2008 but completed and passed the course in year 2013, in a different college.How do i indicate this? - For the 2008 program, write the name of the college and the program of study. Under the Degree/Diploma section, write N/A since you did not recieve anything from that school and you transferred to a different school. For the 2013 program, again write the name of the college, from when to when, course of study and the Degree/Diploma recieved.

lastly, since they have indicated degree or diploma does it mean for certificates u dont put them here? - You're still required to list the Certificates. Don't be confused by the choice of words. In the US, Certificates and Degrees are often refered to as Diplomas

Thanks in advance fr your input

Confirmation of Delivery from KCC

After like a week, KCC confirmed delivery..now to wait until next year around this time of the year.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed.

DV2014AF00064***
Entry Checked:May 1,2013
Forms sent to KCC:May 2013
Forms received by KCC:May 2013
Confirmed by KCC :
2nd NL: In Jesus Name
Police C.O.G.C :
Medicals: I
Interview: By Faith i have received it..
P.O.E: ATL

There is a reason out of the many hundreds God chose you and because He loves you...You shall surely receive the visa..

Status
Not open for further replies.