• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallow house of winneSr in Gods name i believe you are all well .My sister njeri before you send your forms to KCC kindky go through them and ask any question you think that is giving you a hard time ,and those fellow Kenyans who had not sent their form because of the GRADE thing all is well and i believe its the CO who will determine our fate, one should always fail trying but not trying to fail , their is a reason why we were selected and kindly don't let the chance slip ! when we applied for DV 2014 we all believed that we will win ,lucky enough you & i won so fellow mates we should continue with the same spirit ! to our daily Monday prayer

Our daily monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and Amen
Remember God loves you !
thanx Akello for the prayer and advice,be blessed too.

God bless you Partitas, and congratulation my friend Family ,even the visa will be awarded to you.

Thank you for sharing this with us, Family2133! I will remember to pack a pair of trousers for day one!!! I hope the Dr will still be a 'she'!
And Partitas, thanks for the showing love; please keep your arms open as we are also on our way sooooooooon.

Hi Family2133,

I also saw this on the Facebook page also. However KalaUG shared a friend's experience which showed O' Level. I have a feeling the change might be a requirement for 2015.

Hi guys,
As I said, it's always better for the interviewee to post his/her experience and not a third party but I only did it coz she's not on the forum.
Now, I managed to get in touch with this person (whose experience I shared) and she actually said they first asked for O'level first, which she didn't have since her school got burnt some time back (but presented some kind of letter from school) but after that, they also asked for her A'level certificate. I needed her to clear the air but she's been in Nairobi since then and it was hard getting to her. She returned this morning and called me immediately. So, I guess the conditions have changed; looks like they need both certificates. Hope this helps and I am sorry for the confusion, guys.

The basic pay for an adult is 138 dollars, then after that any additional amount depends on how many vaccines you aregoing to get the more vaccines the more money. If they ask whether you have ever suffered from chicken pox u say yes and save your self from varicera vaccine which is expensive and painful. Below are the current prices in dollahs for some major vaccines at IOM
Hepatitis A -48
Varicella 54
Influenza 28
MMR 26
Dultravax-d.T combi - 32
PCV-pneumococcal 70 ( ugandans take your children below 5 years for this vaccine in govt health facilities, its there free where as its expensive at IOM, me I paid 140$ dollahs for the two kids, can u imagine).
Tetraxin - Dtap+Hib - 33
I paid for one adult 86$ (for vaccines)+138$ (basic pay)=????????

way to go family...i had reserved 250 USD for my medical procedure, and going by ur detailed account of the experience, its enough.what's your opinion??

its unbelievable the unwavering support guys are giving each other.People who are complete strangers supporting each other. Its all love in here, reading family's experience and partitas and guriix supporting him and his family...well only God's people can do that. I am humbled Partitas and Guriixx, I really am. God bless y'all##

Am a DV 2014 winner my case number is DV2014AF000017*** n have not sent back the forms coz I was worrying about my KCSE grade which is C- (Minus) now that they have reduced to D- (Minus) do I have a chance to send them or ma late. Pliz forumates advice.

Hi njer
No you are not late, you can go ahead and send them to KCC, but do it as soon as is possible. Tho' it's gonna be a while b4 they schedule you for an interview, but that's not your call it's theirs. One thing I've noticed about your post is your CN seems to be a bit odd. Just confirm if what you posted is indeed it, update your signature, and if it's not to much to ask, log yourself into our Dv2014 selectees spread sheet. Good luck. ;)

hallow house of winneSr in Gods name i believe you are all well .My sister njeri before you send your forms to KCC kindky go through them and ask any question you think that is giving you a hard time ,and those fellow Kenyans who had not sent their form because of the GRADE thing all is well and i believe its the CO who will determine our fate, one should always fail trying but not trying to fail , their is a reason why we were selected and kindly don't let the chance slip ! when we applied for DV 2014 we all believed that we will win ,lucky enough you & i won so fellow mates we should continue with the same spirit ! to our daily Monday prayer

Our daily monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and Amen
Remember God loves you !

Thanks Amen Akelloh...God be with you this day

Me to Family said:
Some good news from US Embassy, asked your question and here's the answer
ME
Do you accept the equivalent of the Uganda advanced certificate of education( UACE)i.e 3 passes at O level and a certificate from a recognized institution'

U.S. Embassy Nairobi
Yes, we do.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the embassy mean by 'please be advised that there is no guarantee that diversity visas will be available a month after your scheduled appointment'

What does the embassy mean by 'please be advised that there is no guarantee that diversity visas will be available a month after your scheduled appointment'

It means that the visas in your Country may be exausted before your set interview date arrives(Too bad).
In other words visa zineza isha kabla interview yako ifikiwe.

Thank you for sharing this with us, Family2133! I will remember to pack a pair of trousers for day one!!! I hope the Dr will still be a 'she'!
And Partitas, thanks for the showing love; please keep your arms open as we are also on our way sooooooooon.

Aaaaaw everyone here is just so sweet,I am here to help whenever I am available Kaia UG,you can count on me.

its unbelievable the unwavering support guys are giving each other.People who are complete strangers supporting each other. Its all love in here, reading family's experience and partitas and guriix supporting him and his family...well only God's people can do that. I am humbled Partitas and Guriixx, I really am. God bless y'all##

It proves that we are one big family now and that's how we are supposed to remain until the very last person gets their visa,now guys help me pray for my 2 nd nl,it's getting me a bit worried!

Aaaaaw everyone here is just so sweet,I am here to help whenever I am available Kaia UG,you can count on me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! My only worry is that by the time I do my interview, you might be having a different physical address! You know what I mean! I hope someone else will be there for us.

It proves that we are one big family now and that's how we are supposed to remain until the very last person gets their visa,now guys help me pray for my 2 nd nl,it's getting me a bit worried!

Partitas has KCC confirmed receipt of your forms?

way to go family...i had reserved 250 USD for my medical procedure, and going by ur detailed account of the experience, its enough.what's your opinion??

NAIROBBA that should be sufficient unless you are given all the available vaccinations

For those studied in Uganda, this is the answer given by American embassy:

Me: Could you please tell me why last year minimum education required for Uganda , was O-level and this year you raise to A-level? And could you advise a friend of mine to give up processing with her O-level??

U.S. Embassy Nairobi We consult with our local embassies to find out their minimum standard for equivalency of 12 years of eudcation in the U.S. Our U.S. Embassy in Kampala told us that O-level certificates represent 11 years of education, while A-level certificates represent 13 years, and thus qualify you. Since there is no in-between, we have to go with the A-level requirement.

U.S. Embassy Nairobi We do not adjudicate individual cases anywhere else but in the interview.

but Family, your question has been asked by Jorj and the answer could bring relief to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
morning ya all be blessed and enjoy the rest of you day, be guided by the scripture of the day

Todays devotion

Psalms 18;28-29
You, Lord, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.
With your help I can advance against a troop
with my God I can scale a wall.

Remember GOD loves you ,be blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.