• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Good morning Friends,

the forum is rather quiet and I do understand after last weeks' shocker. I hope we can get some positive increment this week on those numbers. All the best to those with medicals and interviews this week.
Trust me after all those sleepless nights its not easy to take in one go. Really u want to put the past behind u - that includes the forum as well. Really its very sad for those who did not make it. For sure i would not even look at the forum ever again if i hadn't made the cut.

Anyone knows air ticket charges from Nairobi to the land of many opportunities?And are there direct flights?my POE will be Baltimore,maryland.

PJ
EYE SWEAR SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!hA HA HA ..u know that it has been a song over the forum that IOM has got the cheapest deals?.....
Let me hope u have tried them.....Otherwise i could just get my cane n spank you badly.
Anyone knows air ticket charges from Nairobi to the land of many opportunities?And are there direct flights?my POE will be Baltimore,maryland.

GOOD NEWS:
For those who haven't made the cut i hear that they may release some numbers in September....in case there r still VISAs....Please Reach out to the remaining forumates who haven't made the cut that 4 sure there is a cookie in the oven. The last VB is September......

GOOD NEWS:
For those who haven't made the cut i hear that they may release some numbers in September....in case there r still VISAs....Please Reach out to the remaining forumates who haven't made the cut that 4 sure there is a cookie in the oven. The last VB is September......

Arnold, please be careful to explain this is rumour you have heard and not fact. Your earlier statements about AF being current were made in the same tone and we're proven incorrect.

GOOD NEWS:

Please stop posting rumors with no verifiable source. You did exactly the same thing not too long ago. Do consider this an informal warning.

Medical day 1 was today so I'll wait tomorrow and write both the experiences. I met with Sims89 for those who still remember him.
Today there was a great number of dv applicants from Kenya doing their medicals around 20 of them. Few couples and the rest are singles.
Apart from that there were this 4couples 2, 2 you get get. Very young...One of the lady was 19.8yrs old married to this guy around his 20th/21st birthday(Didn't see his age on top of the form). The other couple was young also. Less than 22yrs of age.
Both looked agitated, very anxious. They didn't even act like husband n wife. One would sit that far end and the other one the other end for those who've been to medicals IOM....I'm talking about the counseling room near the xray room...
Had a chat with one of the couple. In this case the 19.8yrs old one whose husband was sitted the other end across the room...and he casually told me, "hapa ni kusaidia, hata ka wewe ungetaka ungesaidiana pia." Was just shaking my head.
That answer came after I asked her about their r/ship. That's when I realised her marriage to that dude ain't genuine so is the other couple. Nothing I could have done or said 'IF' I did that! they would have chewed me up for lunch.
Was out of IOM by 12.30pm. Whole medical experience coming tomorrow.

Medical day 1 was today so I'll wait tomorrow and write both the experiences. I met with Sims89 for those who still remember him.
Today there was a great number of dv applicants from Kenya doing their medicals around 20 of them. Few couples and the rest are singles.
Apart from that there were this 4couples 2, 2 you get get. Very young...One of the lady was 19.8yrs old married to this guy around his 20th/21st birthday(Didn't see his age on top of the form). The other couple was young also. Less than 22yrs of age.
Both looked agitated, very anxious. They didn't even act like husband n wife. One would sit that far end and the other one the other end for those who've been to medicals IOM....I'm talking about the counseling room near the xray room...
Had a chat with one of the couple. In this case the 19.8yrs old one whose husband was sitted the other end across the room...and he casually told me, "hapa ni kusaidia, hata ka wewe ungetaka ungesaidiana pia." Was just shaking my head.
That answer came after I asked her about their r/ship. That's when I realised her marriage to that dude ain't genuine so is the other couple. Nothing I could have done or said 'IF' I did that! they would have chewed me up for lunch.
Heheheheheh @Jorj well nice observation hope theyll learn the ropes ASAP coz CO are trained to nub bogus marriages.:D:D:D

@ jorj,kindly enquire abt the cheap flight rates tomorrow,near counter No 5,far end where pple doing revisits sit.ie where you will sit tomorrow as you wait to be called!

@ jorj,kindly enquire abt the cheap flight rates tomorrow,near counter No 5,far end where pple doing revisits sit.ie where you will sit tomorrow as you wait to be called!
One way ticket using BA after summer in US will cost you 83k thats wat the chic at the far end counter nxt to the cashier booth told me................

@Partitas yes I hope they do. How is the going for you there then?
i am doing fine only that we had a set back,my hubby was unwell for 2 months and so things didnt happen as we planned but we thank God that he is okay now ,we are ready to work hard and achieve our goals,all the best as you prepare to face the co

right now i am not able to build any hope brother, if you're not sure then please keep quiet

GOOD NEWS:

lol!i doubt they will get those visas if you noticed they were not genuine,the co might know right away.

Sorry for offending anyone about that Rumor. Though it sounded plausible when i read it - because there is one VB that is left n since there is a VB maybe n only maybe - (of course bearing in mind its a maybe) there may be a chance. There r so many 1sts this time round...

Walk into IOM mdeicals and check on different dates. It's high season from mid july to mid september so tickets are really expensive..based on the rates you can make a decision. I got 69k and no other deal could beat that. There are direct flights from Europe into Maryland airports..Baltimore,etc.

Well if you can see that with-out a professional eye, they don't stand a chance...

Hallo folks wishin those who are having their interviews success plus those going for medicals all the best folks and may all be smooth for you guys and those who are still waiting for 2nl all the best ,Gurixx,banangeh all the best in your journey .REMEMBER God loves you AND BE BLESSED

Today's devotion

Psalms 33;20-22

We wait in hope for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.
May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
even as we put our hope in you.

Remember God loves you house be blessed

Thankyu yu mates, thankyu Akello for yua devotion, i received a cal from IOM on Thursday that my Wife s Sputum test were oky, i went and collected her CD on friday and to be forwarded to the Emba on Monday am happy of our Almighty God the far He has brought us, I wish every one victory on medicals and intervews God bless yu.

Thankyu yu mates, thankyu Akello for yua devotion, i received a cal from IOM on Thursday that my Wife s Sputum test were oky, i went and collected her CD on friday and to be forwarded to the Emba on Monday am happy of our Almighty God the far He has brought us, I wish every one victory on medicals and intervews God bless yu.

Awesome...awesome...God is good in did