• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Good morning friends to imagine this is what it has all come to is rather some anti-climax. DV 2014 ignored all our predictions and even I who made it through was purely God's intervention. For those who haven't, just hang in for a couple of days I have read a number of comments where it is suggested they could adjust these numbers upwards. Akelloh, Pose, Arnold, Gimod, congrats. Christabell oh my...I understand...
Congrats to you too Jonge (CaseMate) I owe u a lot as regards to PCC input ~ God bless.

Good morning friends to imagine this is what it has all come to is rather some anti-climax. DV 2014 ignored all our predictions and even I who made it through was purely God's intervention. For those who haven't, just hang in for a couple of days I have read a number of comments where it is suggested they could adjust these numbers upwards. Akelloh, Pose, Arnold, Gimod, congrats. Christabell oh my...I understand...
Thanks @Jonge

Received a call early today from an unknown number and the lady that was on the other end claimed it U.S Embassy and she informed me that my interview has been rescheduled to end month due to Embassy closure on July 28th.
So I was wondering, has anyone else here received a call from the Embassy with the above claim!
I've sent the Embassy an email requesting for a written validation of the same.

VB!, there's not much to say about it anymore Nobody saw that one coming!. Hope for a better future for everyone that didn't make the cut. The same goes to everyone else that made the cut.

For those of us who are current, all the best! For those in U.S, I/ we hope that yu guyz are keeping well :) although mmekimya!!

Catchme, dv2013/2014. You n your family was selected twice. I hope you made it this time round n that you'll have your visas.

Thank you Lord, you've brought us this far.
Hi Guys.
Jorj...My interview is scheduled for the 29th of this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!m on panic mode.I haven't received any phone call yet.no mail too.Should i be worried?Did you receive a written validation yet?Please kip us posted.

Hi guys spoke to Nairobba...yesterday he sent his greetings to all...and condolence to the once who were locked out ...he urged you keep. the hope a live for few more days...other than that the pasture is greener on the other side of the atlantic...with abit of hard work you can achieve you dreams...he is doing quite well i must say....so good luck to those with upcoming interviews!!!
God sees your pain. He will supply an opportunity. He will provide a way. Bigger and greater than before!

Hi Guys.
Jorj...My interview is scheduled for the 29th of this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!m on panic mode.I haven't received any phone call yet.no mail too.Should i be worried?Did you receive a written validation yet?Please kip us posted.

No, you shouldn't be worried at all.
If they didn't call you, that means you are good to go.
Your interview date still remains the same unless directed otherwise.
Will keep you posted once they reply.

No, you shouldn't be worried at all.
If they didn't call you, that means you are good to go.
Your interview date still remains the same unless directed otherwise.
Will keep you posted once they reply.
Thanks Jorj...appreciated.

2 weeks prior the interview, can't sleep well, lots of questions in my mind... heheheh very very very funy, but i hope everything will be alright

hallo folks hop ya all ok .to my folks who were not current just do not loose hope and as utamaduni has said keep the hop alive and have faith .To all those who are current all the best in your preparation and be blessed .Remember God loves you

Todays devotion

Psalms 146;5-6

Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them-- the LORD, who remains faithful forever.

remember GOD loves you and keep the faith ya miracle is coming

Hi dear mates am happy for this z where I blong I love yu guys for yua words of encouragement during my 60+days of horror, for those who are new am a veteran here ask Arnold he wil tell yu guys.my wifes Sputum test ended 2day where by I received a call this morning and the lady told me that our medicals ar ok n will b forwarded to Embassy so I can appear and pick my wifes CD 2moro,I thank God it's been not easy with my family but by the grace of God we made it,after two months of multiple calls at the embassy I was lucky to be booked an appointment on 8 of sep, guys i neva thot for one to have a DV appointment z like a winning lottery again! so am happy to be one of back benchers here so thankyu for all yua prayers Jorji, Akello yu r amazing 4yua calls n prayers, vladek now yu know wat happened. My sympathy goes to those locked out mush hot, christabell, utamaduni and others afterall yu have something to thank God abt n there's always nxt tme let's continue wth prayers and we shall make it, love yu n God bless.

Be careful about this guys.... we have discussed this over and over again and some of you are giving the impression that it is never requested (which is not correct).

This current thread is from someone who was told a year ago to obtain an aos. Some friends then told him he didn't need it so he didn't bother and now he has been denied/AP until he can provide it. If you can get it - do so. It is not worth taking a risk and at this point there is very little time to correct your mistakes.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/plz-help-me-to-find-i-864-affidavit-of-support.321228/
britsimon when I said that, I was telling from my own experience ,n kindly note I did not advise anyone not to have AOS,i did my interview Feb. 2014 n so far none had been asked about it.so don't say some of you... I was just adding what I know.havent told anyone not to get an AOS for his/her own interview.

Hey guys..waaaahhhhh n yes it was a long day at day 2 of medicals but thank God we made it. My little boys skin test for tuberculosos left him swollen and so we had to do an x ray and happy all was ok. I was told most of kids whove been thru bcg vaccines when young test positive to tuberculosis dkin test so xray are there to confirm tests.

Well now its time to thank God as always for the breakthru n wait for August 5th interview.

I wish u all well and even though some may be discouraged believve me God still has good plans for u so dont give up the faith to carry on. Love u all n God bless

Hi dear mates am happy for this z where I blong I love yu guys for yua words of encouragement during my 60+days of horror, for those who are new am a veteran here ask Arnold he wil tell yu guys.my wifes Sputum test ended 2day where by I received a call this morning and the lady told me that our medicals ar ok n will b forwarded to Embassy so I can appear and pick my wifes CD 2moro,I thank God it's been not easy with my family but by the grace of God we made it,after two months of multiple calls at the embassy I was lucky to be booked an appointment on 8 of sep, guys i neva thot for one to have a DV appointment z like a winning lottery again! so am happy to be one of back benchers here so thankyu for all yua prayers Jorji, Akello yu r amazing 4yua calls n prayers, vladek now yu know wat happened. My sympathy goes to those locked out mush hot, christabell, utamaduni and others afterall yu have something to thank God abt n there's always nxt tme let's continue wth prayers and we shall make it, love yu n God bless.
@rogers.com What a trying moment well Thank God all is well and lets meet in US after picking our Visas well anyone not getting their Xray CD on day 2 is always a signal that there would be delays in your appointment and even worse but like said God has good plans to all........:)

It is painful for those who numbers didn't make the cut. There is nothing that we can say that will make it any easier. God's speed to all. To all who became current, congratulations for making the cut. I make my move next week. I'll keep everyone in the loop and will always pass by this forum to see what's happening with everyone. Check out my blog too for what's happening to my life on the other side.

@ breakthru,my interview is on 6th,a day after yours.have you confirmed with KNEC if the confeditial slip has been sent yet?i have heard that there has been delays.am planning to check mine on monday.I aslo got my xray film +wife's on day 2.

Todays devotion

Psalms 119;49-50

Remember your word to your servant,
for you have given me hope.
My comfort in my suffering is this:
Your promise preserves my life.

Remember God loves you and be blessed house