• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Congrats Pose and Akello for going current...kindly let me know the cybers at the coast you applied your Dv just incase i have change of heart and pursue dv 2016....thanks in advance and nairobi as well...will be first time applying in the country.....all the best ahead ...too bad now i have to cancel my name on the Oklahoma Party.....Have fun then

Wow....... Yeah, the journey ends there. But it has beautiful and fun, thanks to u guys. Now back to normal life which had been paused. Am thankful to God that this came after my team won....... N beautifully at that. Wishing u all God's blessings, n to all who are still in the journey, i wish u well, i wish u God's blessings and success. To those relocating n those who hv already relocated, enjoy life there, its a beautiful place. Thats it, am out.
@Hamniwes well thanks for your kind words well DV issue can really drain one emotionally well am also wishing those who dint make it in the last VB to be strong DV 2016 is coming and wish myself and the rest having interviews the best and we meet in US for Xmass................

Congrats Pose and Akello for going current...kindly let me know the cybers at the coast you applied your Dv just incase i have change of heart and pursue dv 2016....thanks in advance and nairobi as well...will be first time applying in the country.....all the best ahead ...too bad now i have to cancel my name on the Oklahoma Party.....Have fun then
@utamaduni well dont loose hope DV2016 is coming and we might meet in US and will have known alot to share with you if granted Visa this month:)

Last edited:
@utamaduni wait a minute what was your case number?Plus I have read from the Australian post that someone called KCC and they said that the numbers might be revised in a week's time? but thanks for the congrats...

It has been awesome indeed...when I saw these numbers last night I was this must be mistake...I hope they can revise these upwards. Congratulations to all those who are current

@utamaduni wait a minute what was your case number?Plus I have read from the Australian post that someone called KCC and they said that the numbers might be revised in a week's time? but thanks for the congrats...
oh God I just hope and pray they revise those numbers!hang in there friends,its not over until its over,GOD bless yall

Well missed the cut off by hundreds...in AF 81***..The Vb Just locked me out....as they say they might change the numbers...but i guess priority will be the regions that no CN increase were given...eg EU..OC etc..nway let me know the cyber you used...will keep it in the back of my mind.......cheers!!

Congrats to all those who are current me included ,wishin you all the best in your preparations.I also want to tell my mates who were locke out to take heart and God has if not better plans for you ,Utamaduni if you still have my number you can halla and will tell you where i sent my DV stuff .Am really happy for you guys jomge ,arnold and pose wishin you well .and i hop and believe kcc will revise the number upwards cz i really have mixed emotions about the last VB anyway take heart folks and to all those current the journey begins and i hop to see sum of you 2 the embassy .House remember God loves you and your miracle is on your way be blessed mates .

Today's devotion

Jeremiah 29;11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Remember GOD LOVES YOU AND BE BLESSED HOUSE

oh God I just hope and pray they revise those numbers! I cant think straight anymore. its like i am dreaming and dont want to get up. missed the cut-off by hundreds 815XX God help me . i need some strength:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(

Last edited:

Its ok bro take heart they may revise the numbers ,i believe you got my digits halla and will let you know ,be blessed bro and take care

Well missed the cut off by hundreds...in AF 81***..The Vb Just locked me out....as they say they might change the numbers...but i guess priority will be the regions that no CN increase were given...eg EU..OC etc..nway let me know the cyber you used...will keep it in the back of my mind.......cheers!!
i still have the hope that you will be in just wait for 2weeks or so and contact kcc .....good luck.

oh God I just hope and pray they revise those numbers! I cant think straight anymore. its like i am dreaming and dont want to get up. missed the cut-off by hundreds 815XX God help me . i need some strength:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(
@CHRISTABEL, if you just missed it by a few numbers you just might get lucky if the VB numbers are updated at all. Just wait for another week before you give up my dear....

Dear efamily,
congs to those who became current.
For the rest of us, Plz God make them revise the numbers.
I am feeling like something good is about to happen.
The Lord we serve is an almighty God!

Christa,
Do not loose hope, u were almost there. God will make a way.
Plz God hear our prayers.

hello my brothers, tyt jst bored and worried nw nd september 30 is around di corner nw ,anytime i email them jst di same aps they reply me nd dat mke mi stressed mre ,nd anytime i checked on ceac its shown ready still nd wat di meaning of that my brothers ?? Pls brothers remembered me in ur prayers for to be out of dis hole am worried brothers nd sisters!!

HOPE!! HOPE!! HOPE, Hi peeps there is still hope! just go through all the other VBs from 2003-2013 (Oct-Sept). There seems to be a shift in the last months. Please people let us hope for the best!!!! AF00087xxx

Received a call early today from an unknown number and the lady that was on the other end claimed it U.S Embassy and she informed me that my interview has been rescheduled to end month due to Embassy closure on July 28th.
So I was wondering, has anyone else here received a call from the Embassy with the above claim!
I've sent the Embassy an email requesting for a written validation of the same.

VB!, there's not much to say about it anymore Nobody saw that one coming!. Hope for a better future for everyone that didn't make the cut. The same goes to everyone else that made the cut.

For those of us who are current, all the best! For those in U.S, I/ we hope that yu guyz are keeping well :) although mmekimya!!

Catchme, dv2013/2014. You n your family was selected twice. I hope you made it this time round n that you'll have your visas.

Thank you Lord, you've brought us this far.