• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

TO BAD AND I M VERY SORRY FOR THOSE WITH HIGH CASE NUMBERS......SOOOOOOO SORRY , AND REMEMBER GOD HAS MANY PLANS FOR YOU ...I KNOW IT S NOT EASY TO BEAR IT NOW .

I know none if us feel what you guyz are feeling right now,@ times like this its better to go silent and hope that the Lord of all comfort will comfort each and everryone whose hopes have been shattered.It is well.

Affidavit of support........Is it a requirement @ American Embassy Nairobi?
nope its not unless they've changed ,provided you have all the required documents and you have a host here ,they will just ask you where you are going to stay.

Dear efamily,
congs to those who became current.
For the rest of us, Plz God make them revise the numbers.
I am feeling like something good is about to happen.
The Lord we serve is an almighty God!
I too hope they will consider that ,so kindly do not give up that early,coz my host was telling me not all make it for the interview due to many reasons, so you guys might get a chance.

Received a call early today from an unknown number and the lady that was on the other end claimed it U.S Embassy and she informed me that my interview has been rescheduled to end month due to Embassy closure on July 28th.
So I was wondering, has anyone else here received a call from the Embassy with the above claim!
I've sent the Embassy an email requesting for a written validation of the same.

VB!, there's not much to say about it anymore Nobody saw that one coming!. Hope for a better future for everyone that didn't make the cut. The same goes to everyone else that made the cut.

For those of us who are current, all the best! For those in U.S, I/ we hope that yu guyz are keeping well :) although mmekimya!!

Catchme, dv2013/2014. You n your family was selected twice. I hope you made it this time round n that you'll have your visas.

Thank you Lord, you've brought us this far.

Others have reported similar calls for different embassies. It is most likely genuine - so go ahead and attend. Did they make the interview earlier or later?

Received a call early today from an unknown number and the lady that was on the other end claimed it U.S Embassy and she informed me that my interview has been rescheduled to end month due to Embassy closure on July 28th.
So I was wondering, has anyone else here received a call from the Embassy with the above claim!
I've sent the Embassy an email requesting for a written validation of the same.

VB!, there's not much to say about it anymore Nobody saw that one coming!. Hope for a better future for everyone that didn't make the cut. The same goes to everyone else that made the cut.

For those of us who are current, all the best! For those in U.S, I/ we hope that yu guyz are keeping well :) although mmekimya!!

Catchme, dv2013/2014. You n your family was selected twice. I hope you made it this time round n that you'll have your visas.

Thank you Lord, you've brought us this far.
well I just went through the forum and don't know what to say, for us here its not kukimya kwa ubaya its work,coz once you land here then you will understand how hectic things become ,no time to even check mails

Affidavit of support........Is it a requirement @ American Embassy Nairobi?
nope its not unless they've changed ,provided you have all the required documents and you have a host here ,they will just ask you where you are going to stay.

Be careful about this guys.... we have discussed this over and over again and some of you are giving the impression that it is never requested (which is not correct).

This current thread is from someone who was told a year ago to obtain an aos. Some friends then told him he didn't need it so he didn't bother and now he has been denied/AP until he can provide it. If you can get it - do so. It is not worth taking a risk and at this point there is very little time to correct your mistakes.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/plz-help-me-to-find-i-864-affidavit-of-support.321228/

Be careful about this guys.... we have discussed this over and over again and some of you are giving the impression that it is never requested (which is not correct).

This current thread is from someone who was told a year ago to obtain an aos. Some friends then told him he didn't need it so he didn't bother and now he has been denied/AP until he can provide it. If you can get it - do so. It is not worth taking a risk and at this point there is very little time to correct your mistakes.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/plz-help-me-to-find-i-864-affidavit-of-support.321228/

Agreed.
We've also discussed this here so many times.

I heed your advice,i will holla my host tomorrow.How long wud the AOS form reach me assuming he sends it by mail?or what other means can my host use for the form to reach faster?DHL?my interview is 6th Aug,He will most probably send it end next week.

Well missed the cut off by hundreds...in AF 81***..The Vb Just locked me out....as they say they might change the numbers...but i guess priority will be the regions that no CN increase were given...eg EU..OC etc..nway let me know the cyber you used...will keep it in the back of my mind.......cheers!!
God's case has no appeal but with DV 2014 anything is possible! Don't hang your boots yet man! Keep leaning on the door bell, an Angel can swung it open!

I am still shocked by the VB numbers. Congratulations for being current. All the best to those who are yet make it coz numbers r going to be revised.

I am still shocked by the VB numbers. Congratulations for being current. All the best to those who are yet make it coz numbers r going to be revised.

I'm sure you are shocked considering what you were told! That is exactly why I was urging (and enforcing) caution.

Congratulations to you on being current!

Good morning friends to imagine this is what it has all come to is rather some anti-climax. DV 2014 ignored all our predictions and even I who made it through was purely God's intervention. For those who haven't, just hang in for a couple of days I have read a number of comments where it is suggested they could adjust these numbers upwards. Akelloh, Pose, Arnold, Gimod, congrats. Christabell oh my...I understand...

Hi guys spoke to Nairobba...yesterday he sent his greetings to all...and condolence to the once who were locked out ...he urged you keep. the hope a live for few more days...other than that the pasture is greener on the other side of the atlantic...with abit of hard work you can achieve you dreams...he is doing quite well i must say....so good luck to those with upcoming interviews!!!