• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

egion All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 81,100 Except:
Egypt: 32,250
ASIA 13,350 Except:
Nepal: 9,500
EUROPE 40,150
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA 1,450
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,750

Congrats to those who managed to sneak through the last VB...many dreams have been disappointed...its life..wish the guy who did the vb was drunk....and by morning this will be a bad dream........and. will have been rectified....thanks jorj..jonge..Arnold.etc for your input in the forum...thanks Akello for the daily word...I guess i can now take my wife for a well deserved..holiday...to relax the mind
from the many months of sleepless nights...Thank God for the selection...now just need to learn from the experience..its been real...US has to wait for now and have a back seat....time to build my country n family...will now frame the 1st NL as a reminder of a dream so close bit yet so far...cheers guys its been real....you kept me company...this months would have loved to share the next chapter of the journey......but it was not meant all the best to the meds and interviews a head.....God bless!!!.:) :):)

Congrats to those who managed to sneak through the last VB...many dreams have been disappointed...its life..wish the guy who did the vb was drunk....and by morning this will be a bad dream........and. will have been rectified....thanks jorj..jonge..Arnold.etc for your input in the forum...thanks Akello for the daily word...I guess i can now take my wife for a well deserved..holiday...to relax the mind
from the many months of sleepless nights...Thank God for the selection...now just need to learn from the experience..its been real...US has to wait for now and have a back seat....time to build my country n family...will now frame the 1st NL as a reminder of a dream so close bit yet so far...cheers guys its been real....you kept me company...this months would have loved to share the next chapter of the journey......but it was not meant all the best to the meds and interviews a head.....God bless!!!.:) :):)

Best of luck with what happens next for you.

egion All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 81,100 Except:
Egypt: 32,250
ASIA 13,350 Except:
Nepal: 9,500
EUROPE 40,150
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA 1,450
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,750
CONGRATS to all who managed to get in AF well those who dint we are still winners..getting notified among millions indeed is mileage n can never be taken for granted..Take heart n DV2016 is coming during fall:(

Last edited:

Yes, life goes on. All the best to you and your family!

A Lady you say?
Didn't see that one coming!!
Everyone here is genuine. Almost all of us here are also selectees. Some got their visas already, some are scheduled for interviews and some like you are still waiting for an interview date.
Anyway you are most welcomed here.
sorry i did not mean any offence. My case number is 86878, does it mean am locked out kabisa? just wondering. wish enlighten me. thank you, i hope am in the right hands

sorry i did not mean any offence. My case number is 86878, does it mean am locked out kabisa? just wondering. wish enlighten me. thank you, i hope am in the right hands

Sadly it looks like you will miss out this year. They have raised the cutoff to 81.1k. I think it is likely that AF wont go any higher.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. #truth

According to my understanding, I agree with Britsmon

I have just logged in and found the final Visa bulletin is out. Its sad coz i thought Africa would be current. For those who didn't make the cut everything happens for a reason. Take heart and know Gods blessing have no boundaries. Those who made the cut i wish you success in your medicals and interviews

Wow....... Yeah, the journey ends there. But it has beautiful and fun, thanks to u guys. Now back to normal life which had been paused. Am thankful to God that this came after my team won....... N beautifully at that. Wishing u all God's blessings, n to all who are still in the journey, i wish u well, i wish u God's blessings and success. To those relocating n those who hv already relocated, enjoy life there, its a beautiful place. Thats it, am out.