• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

hey resian ,I am sure you understand how it can be ,hope you are doing good yourself,dallas was my poe I am in Birmingham Alabama
am good, oh didn't know that Dallas was your Poe, anyway that's nice hope to meet you guys someday in Oklahoma's big party God willing.

Hi guys!

As i was trying to pay the USCIS it seems i finally did it. My case status shows ACCEPTED and under the case summery they also provided RECEIPT ID with the initial IOE. STATUS DETAIL says YOUR APPLICATION/PETITION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AND IS PENDING REVIEW. Am i ok with this? :rolleyes:

hallo folks indeed we should pray for our beloved country .

Todays devotion
psalms 90;14

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days

Remember GOD LOVES YOU AND BE BLESSED FOLKS

Kenya will be fine my friends. It will pull through...condolences to all those who have lost relatives and friends

This is for those going for their medicals.........these 4 vaccines are a MUST GET-MMR(measles,mumps and rubella),Dultavax,Varicella and influenza.you can get these vaccines locally for approximately Ksh.7,000.After this,go to city Hall,innoculation center,carry the vaccines with you.You will pay KSH.200 per vaccine(Ksh.800 for all).Believe me,you will have saved about Ksh.12,000 as compared to getting these vaccines @ IOM.

This is for those going for their medicals.........these 4 vaccines are a MUST GET-MMR(measles,mumps and rubella),Dultavax,Varicella and influenza.you can get these vaccines locally for approximately Ksh.7,000.After this,go to city Hall,innoculation center,carry the vaccines with you.You will pay KSH.200 per vaccine(Ksh.800 for all).Believe me,you will have saved about Ksh.12,000 as compared to getting these vaccines @ IOM.
r u sure? Coz i hear that you have to get them all over again....

Hullo Felllooowww Backbenchers,
As you are aware we r current in September. Based on the outcome in June - When the 2nd NLs were out from the 8th....... i do hope that we are only 19 days which is just over 2 weeks. We have come this far guys Let God help us be patient n safe as we enjoy the World Cup.

hello my brothers here, i want to discuss something that is worriying me, i am dv winner 2014 , i did my interview this past may6th 2014 and everything went down well ,the consular officer jst asked only a one question where i made mistakes at the form the time that i am filling it are forget to put my parents address and she correct it thr for me, and didn't say anything until she finish checking my result on the computer ,and she give me the receipt of the money i payed and told me we going to call u when we finish and i said okay ,and she told me u re welcome, i waited in two weeks time i decide to email them and they reply my case is undergoing administrative review , and anytime i checked my status its shown me ready and that mke me more stressful and confused and is nw 46days no call yet by the embassy ,but i am still waiting with God patient...but pls do anyone knw why they put me on AP, or it because of the job i indicate thr to serve the usa military?? Pls my brother help me i am worried...pls i need urgent reply pls..

HI friends. I need your advice concerning joining college. Should I indicate in the application forms that I have higher education from Kenya (Degree). Which implication will that have, if any?

hello my brothers here, i want to discuss something that is worriying me, i am dv winner 2014 , i did my interview this past may6th 2014 and everything went down well ,the consular officer jst asked only a one question where i made mistakes at the form the time that i am filling it are forget to put my parents address and she correct it thr for me, and didn't say anything until she finish checking my result on the computer ,and she give me the receipt of the money i payed and told me we going to call u when we finish and i said okay ,and she told me u re welcome, i waited in two weeks time i decide to email them and they reply my case is undergoing administrative review , and anytime i checked my status its shown me ready and that mke me more stressful and confused and is nw 46days no call yet by the embassy ,but i am still waiting with God patient...but pls do anyone knw why they put me on AP, or it because of the job i indicate thr to serve the usa military?? Pls my brother help me i am worried...pls i need urgent reply pls..

Sometimes they put cases on AP for no obvious reason. It happens more often in countries where official record keeping is not good, or fraud levels are higher or higher than average "terrorist" activity in the country. Many people have been through the same and there is no "typical" time for it to be resolved. In a sense you are lucky that yolurs started quite early in the year - hopefully you won't have to wait too long...

HI friends. I need your advice concerning joining college. Should I indicate in the application forms that I have higher education from Kenya (Degree). Which implication will that have, if any?

YOu can indicate that - but they are really looking for your High School. You need to get those forms in asap. You will be current soon with a bit of luck!

I'm sure Writing that you want to join the US military wasn't the reason to why they put you on AP. Maybe something else, Islamic background/Name maybe! or just a small doubt in something else.

YOu can indicate that - but they are really looking for your High School. You need to get those forms in asap. You will be current soon with a bit of luck!

Britsimon Hello...
I think Enoo he's in the US already, he got his visa last year. What I think he's asking is the application to join college in the US. If he's the same Enoo in dv2013.

Hello TYT,

unfortunately you don't state where you had your interview from. If for some reason they are not convinced about some official document or you are from a country with high terrorist activity or you have been to such a country they could want to carryout some background checks. Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do but to wait till it is over. Given that it began in early May, you have high chances it will come to completion.