• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Dear Guriix
i want to congratulate you for you successful interview and want to wish u the best for you relocation to the dream destination United States of America

utamaduni i think i shall just take my chances and do it here in Mombasa. Nairobi am certain you shall get long queues and traffic as well. I would rather do it earlier here and wait. I was even thinking once i get my second notification letter i shall do my medicals right here in Mombasa, but that am not decided on yet. I love Mombasa too much to make a journey to Nairobi unless its absolutely necessary. Oh and the KCSE Cert I guess its Nairobi only where one can follow the confidential one?
hey pose I guess my advice to you is if possible kindly do all your process in Nairobi, I know its expensive and time consuming since it seems you in Mombasa, especially medical if you go early like 8 am normally by noon you done on both days, just think about it,coz I guess this whole process is soo crucial u wouldn't want to make a mistake, its a lot of sacrifice.Kcse cert on extelecoms house and within 1 week u call them they tell you your certs have already been forwarded to embassy. Good luck.

hey pose I guess my advice to you is if possible kindly do all your process in Nairobi, I know its expensive and time consuming since it seems you in Mombasa, especially medical if you go early like 8 am normally by noon you done on both days, just think about it,coz I guess this whole process is soo crucial u wouldn't want to make a mistake, its a lot of sacrifice.Kcse cert on extelecoms house and within 1 week u call them they tell you your certs have already been forwarded to embassy. Good luck.
Thanks @resian will consider that once I get my 2nd NL.....How are you anyway?

@Jorj wow! I'm buzzing and excited for you!!Times are running out so get moving...What have you done already in prepping?

2nd NLs are in. To my amazement I have been scheduled for July and not on August as expected.
Gotta act first...

That's great news! Maybe this will signal a big jump for September.

Around which date are you scheduled? How close to the end of July?

That's great news! Maybe this will signal a big jump for September.

Around which date are you scheduled? How close to the end of July?
Am afraid there will no big jumb we have a cursed numbers 90k's and 100k's no hope :(

2nd NLs are in. To my amazement I have been scheduled for July and not on August as expected.
Gotta act first...

Awesome Jorj...as Arnold had mentioned earlier we all need to get ready as you could get an interview earlier depending on how busy the embassy is. So get ready folks

Hey Family,
a friend of mine, with 59*** is scheduled for July too.

I think it is a good sign.

Patience is the key!

Hey Family,
a friend of mine, with 59*** is scheduled for July too.

I think it is a good sign.

Patience is the key!
Wish him/her success!!!. i think there is space in our embassy that is why they arent scheduling by ranks

Hi am a selectee but only checked im May 2014 to notice have won and my Case is very Low 2014AF000009** what are my chances of getting 2NL next week??