• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hi Jonge what of 92xxx can he have chance?

Mohaa,

I do think at 92K you stand are chance...let us pray and hope that the density of CNs in the higher CNs is even lower than what it is currently...The CEAC Data for end of June will give us a better picture.

Hullo Folks,
I wish all of you who are doing your interviews in the coming weeks to be well and go pick those VISAS. Those who are heading for your the Medicals all the best.
Then for the fellow Back Benchers - you must by now be aware that we are facing the CO in September or at the Earliest Late August if they do reschedule our interviews. For now lets wait for the 2nd NL to find out that date when we are facing the CO....most likely those letters do come out in the next.....35 days.
Please lets pray for one another.
Ciao.
@ARNOLD NGANDA yes we in the backbench now have nay room for mistakes, we must have our papers right and if and hopefully not,if one is put on AP it is not because of one's papers because time will not be on our side.

@CHRISTABEL hey...good to see you here again!I can see you managed to get the know how of changing your profile pic!otherwise, have you fallen current or are you with us in the 70s...

hahaha yeah but i cant update my signature. i am one of the great back benchers 81XXX CN behind u guys for sure

congrats to all those who are current and also those goin for their medical indeed its being a long journey but with our lord we shall all make it .And congratulation once again to you my brother GURIXX ,Captain of team 2014.For those with high CN dont worry lets wait patiently for God call i believe we shall all have a chance ,we were selected for a reason.Remember God loves you house and we shall all be united by victory .Be blessed and God loves you members ,lets keep the faith .Jonge,Arnold ,pose and the rest hope we shall meet in the next coming weeks

Today's devotion
Lamentation 3;31-33

For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men.

hahaha yeah but i cant update my signature. i am one of the great back benchers 81XXX CN behind u guys for sure
Hehe @CHRISTABEL yeah we r just the same range then, we are the as the swahilis call them "wakongwes" elders of this forum since we shall be the last lot to state our interview experiences!otherwise you had said your busying yourself with school or did I confuse you with someone else here?

Hello guys we all back benchers and i hope our time wil come. patience is the first chapter in the book of wisdom! We get the chicken by hatching the eggs but not by smashing! we have patiently waited for ten good months may the Lord make our interviews a successful one.

Hi guy,for those who r yet to receive their visas I wish u all the best,congrats to 2015 selectees.I admire how u guys soldiered on together in solidarity.I hope 2015guys will be as awesome as u guys.btw,is there 2015selectee forum?
Goodmorning.

My Experience

I got to the Embassy at 6 for a 6.30 appointment as indicated on the letter. Went through security and got to reception to get a token number. Went outside to wait in the Nairobi cold..carry a book, buy a newspaper. Its going to be a while.

Called in to Window 4 to give documents. They only took birth certificate, Certificate of good conduct, KCSE school leaving certificate, passport and 1 passport photo (They gave me back one that i sent to Kentucky and one of the two i gave at the window). I was told to go and pay $330 at the cashiers and a copy of the qualifications.

Cashier wasn't open so i went back outside..The cold is your friend, get familiar..Was called again to Window 8 to take fingerprints and found a Rwandese dude trying to be me ( hehe, his token number was after mine but he was confused, the embassy can do that to you) had to give my birth date for the dude to believe its me. Done. Cold outside..luckily they had snacks and coffee now so you could warm up.

Cashier finally opens up and we all line up to pay, then take the receipt back to window 5 and wait..you guessed it outside.

At 9.10 i'm called to Window 10..white lady will be the CO today.

Her: Please raise your hand and swear that all you have included in this process is the truth and nothing but the truth..
G: I swear bla bla..
Her: Sign here
G: Signs
Her: What did you do after high school?
G:Bla bla..
Her: Where are you going in the states?
G: bla bla
Her: Who is there?
Her: Have you ever been to the US?
Her : How many times?
Her: How long did you stay?
Mieen..this is becoming long..that is the thought in my head
Just then..
Her: I see you want to join us now permanently?
G: (sheepishly) Yes
Her: Your visa is approved..bla bla bla DHL..bla bla register..bla bla pay online..bla bla (as she returns my originals)
G: Thanks Ma'am

I'm out of the gate at 9.22..phew, that took a while..

Passed by IOM round the corner to check on flights..June to September is high season folks..but i got Ksh. 69000 (USD 793) on British Airways.

Hi guy,for those who r yet to receive their visas I wish u all the best,congrats to 2015 selectees.I admire how u guys soldiered on together in solidarity.I hope 2015guys will be as awesome as u guys.btw,is there 2015selectee forum?
Goodmorning.
Hey @Kenyan gal I havent yet seen a dv 2015 kenya selectees thread...are you a dv 2014 or 2015 member?

Goodmorning.

Welcome Kenyan girl. So far (in this new forum) you are the first 2015 selectee from Kenya I've seen. Maybe you should start a new 2015 Kenyan selectees thread.
Welcome again!

My Experience

I got to the Embassy at 6 for a 6.30 appointment as indicated on the letter. Went through security and got to reception to get a token number. Went outside to wait in the Nairobi cold..carry a book, buy a newspaper. Its going to be a while.

Called in to Window 4 to give documents. They only took birth certificate, Certificate of good conduct, KCSE school leaving certificate, passport and 1 passport photo (They gave me back one that i sent to Kentucky and one of the two i gave at the window). I was told to go and pay $330 at the cashiers and a copy of the qualifications.

Cashier wasn't open so i went back outside..The cold is your friend, get familiar..Was called again to Window 8 to take fingerprints and found a Rwandese dude trying to be me ( hehe, his token number was after mine but he was confused, the embassy can do that to you) had to give my birth date for the dude to believe its me. Done. Cold outside..luckily they had snacks and coffee now so you could warm up.

Cashier finally opens up and we all line up to pay, then take the receipt back to window 5 and wait..you guessed it outside.

At 9.10 i'm called to Window 10..white lady will be the CO today.

Her: Please raise your hand and swear that all you have included in this process is the truth and nothing but the truth..
G: I swear bla bla..
Her: Sign here
G: Signs
Her: What did you do after high school?
G:Bla bla..
Her: Where are you going in the states?
Her: Who is there?
Her: Have you ever been to the US?
Her : How many times?
Her: How long did you stay?
Mieen..this is becoming long..that is the thought in my head
Just then..
Her: I see you want to join us now permanently?
G: (sheepishly) Yes
Her: Your visa is approved..bla bla bla DHL..bla bla register..bla bla pay online..bla bla (as she returns my originals)
G: Thanks Ma'am

I'm out of the gate at 9.22..phew, that took a while..

Passed by IOM round the corner to check on flights..June to September is high season folks..but i got Ksh. 69000 (USD 793) on British Airways.

Congratulations Gurixx...
happy for yu!