• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We'we got our DV visas today. The interview has been very short and easy since we already live and work in USA on H visas since 2013. I can't wait to fly back in US and resume our life in the place that we can already fell it like new home.
Thank you all for this great forum, thank you Sm1smom, Britsimon, and all the rest, you're truly wonderful people.
Best of luck to all, and who knows, maybe we'll actually meet briefly sometime, when we'll return a smile to a stranger in the crowd on the street. :)
Thank you,
Alex.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We'we got our DV visas today. The interview has been very short and easy since we already live and work in USA on H visas since 2013. I can't wait to fly back in US and resume our life in the place that we can already fell it like new home.
Thank you all for this great forum, thank you Sm1smom, Britsimon, and all the rest, you're truly wonderful people.
Best of luck to all, and who knows, maybe we'll actually meet briefly sometime, when we'll return a smile to a stranger in the crowd on the street. :)
Thank you,
Alex.

Congratulations Alex.

I was thinking about the kindness we all show each other here. The USA is a big country, so maybe many of us won't meet, but if you do want to say thanks me Sm1smom, myself or others, just pay it forward and do something nice for someone else. Maybe that good karma will come back and help me one day...

Hi, I am new to this forum, and have one question
My interview will be 25 June, in London.I will go with my husband an 2 kids. For evidence of support we have money in the bank account which is on my husbands name, (we don't have joint accounts ). Won't it be a problem, as I am a principal applicant?
Thanks
May I ask if you have asked your bank for a letter tailored for you that shows your balance or just a bank statement downloaded online is sufficient? Tough I never read from the consulate I am supposed to have the interview that financial documents are required, I always thought about bringing some with me, just in case. Thanks and most of all good luck!

I will bring bank statement downloaded online, hope it works. They just say : evidence must be less than one (1) year old when presented at the visa interview.
And good luck to you too !!!

Everything went well, except when i last came home from the US, the airlines forgot to report that to immigration, so in their system i was still in the US,
I had to provide evidence that i left the country that month i provided in the papers.
I did not had my boarding passes with me so i had to mail them from home.A few days later i got an email that my papers are being processed.
!
I always feared something like this might happen! Anyways...maybe this can help someone else who will have their interview soon: I recently discovered (and it may be a recent update too) that on this link https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html you can retrieve your travel history backwards 5 years. This way you can also find out if your last trip (given it occurred in the last 5 yrs) was regularly registered and it shows you are out of US (for those out of US). At least knowing if there are any errors in advance can help to get all the documents you may need at your interview to prove you left, considering there is little time left before the end of the year.
And congrats Davzone!!!!

I always feared something like this might happen! Anyways...maybe this can help someone else who will have their interview soon: I recently discovered (and it may be a recent update too) that on this link https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html you can retrieve your travel history backwards 5 years. This way you can also find out if your last trip (given it occurred in the last 5 yrs) was regularly registered and it shows you are out of US (for those out of US). At least knowing if there are any errors in advance can help to get all the documents you may need at your interview to prove you left, considering there is little time left before the end of the year.
And congrats Davzone!!!!

Many thanks for the travel history link. I hadn't seen that before (although had got the I94 through that site). For me, tracking 5 years of travel was an impossible job - so I wish I had known about this sooner!

Many thanks for the travel history link. I hadn't seen that before (although had got the I94 through that site). For me, tracking 5 years of travel was an impossible job - so I wish I had known about this sooner!
Me too! Last year I went nuts when I had to file the forms...glad I could help for once!

Hi, I am new to this forum, and have one question
My interview will be 25 June, in London.I will go with my husband an 2 kids. For evidence of support we have money in the bank account which is on my husbands name, (we don't have joint accounts ). Won't it be a problem, as I am a principal applicant?
Thanks

Hi,

Could you please post your interview experience once you are a happy visa holder ? :)

I will probably have my interview in August and would love know what to expect :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Thank you,
Alex.

Congratulations to you and your family @alex_a_ro Enjoy your new LPR status upon your return to the US.

Greetings
I have case number EU46xxx
Considerind that August Cutoff is estimated to be 40150 do you think i have a chance of getting my interview in september?

Greetings
I have case number EU46xxx
Considerind that August Cutoff is estimated to be 40150 do you think i have a chance of getting my interview in september?

It's going to be close Geko. People here can predict one way or the other, but those predictions cannot help you. All you can do is wait. Best f luck to you, I hope you get current.

So on another question , has there ever been a dv bulletin that goes up moore than 5000 numbers a month? i am curently cn eu46xxx and since augusts is estimatet 40150 i am praying semptember gets me through.Any chance for september to be current?

So on another question , has there ever been a dv bulletin that goes up moore than 5000 numbers a month? i am curently cn eu46xxx and since augusts is estimatet 40150 i am praying semptember gets me through.Any chance for september to be current?
Unfortunately, it's very unlikely September will make EU current. You can check http://www.dv-info.site40.net/ for Visa Bulletin historical data.

Yeah 5000 could happen. Good luck!

Sure, EU jumped +5,350 in April 2014 and +5,300 in May 2014, therefore as Britsimon indicated, it is possible for September as well.

Sure, EU jumped +5,350 in April 2014 and +5,300 in May 2014, therefore as Britsimon indicated, it is possible for September as well.
Is there any predictions that you pros would make is going to happen for sure to EU CNs? One that you feel 100% will happen (ok, ok...let's say 99% sure)...