• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Oh my.... I am current ! Woow it is kinda scary actually ! We have to wait for so long so now i actually just don't feel ready at all...

Thank you.. Europe is a good news... I belive my CN become current next month... I'm happy... :)

What Cn do you have?

39k unofortunately but if EU stays on track my wife and I will be very happy in July :)

But I think it is still too early to celebrate so I will try to keep my feet on the ground! Good luck next month.

I wish you good luck.Don't worry...Be happy..
39k unofortunately but if EU stays on track my wife and I will be very happy in July :)

But I think it is still too early to celebrate so I will try to keep my feet on the ground! Good luck next month.

Thank you Elona !

Silly question but how can we know the exact day we'll be called at the embassy ?

Thank you so much for your help AldoBlack !

Congratulations on being current!

The letter aldoblack refers to should be on the website a few days after the official visa bulletin is released. You will also get an email from KCC telling you to check the site for an update.

Franko, I think you are right - July is looking good. What might happen is a full 5k increase for June, and then less in July and August, but 39k should be good for July (especially if you are at the low end of 39k). EU is going very well. I need to look at the CEAC data, but I think that might mean we are seeing confirmation of an increase in quota for EU AND weaker than expected success rates (low returns, or high AP and refusals). I'm feeling pretty confident that EU will exceed Raevskys estimates and early 40s should be good. I really hope so.

Britsimon what do you thing for my CN 360** ?
Good luck for you next month!

Franko, I think you are right - July is looking good. What might happen is a full 5k increase for June, and then less in July and August, but 39k should be good for July (especially if you are at the low end of 39k). EU is going very well. I need to look at the CEAC data, but I think that might mean we are seeing confirmation of an increase in quota for EU AND weaker than expected success rates (low returns, or high AP and refusals). I'm feeling pretty confident that EU will exceed Raevskys estimates and early 40s should be good. I really hope so.

If you think that 39K will be in July than I have a possibility to have an interview in september o maybe august?

I think what we talked about long time ago is happening. For various reasons, KCC/USCIS has hots for EU this year and Slonman's theory of increased quota for EU might become a FACT. Now if EU increases only by 2.5k each month it will still hit 40k and looking at previous months I think we can assume that EU should hit early 40's.

On the other hand there is always a chance for the "shit to hit the fan" so I am being cautious because if i won't get current following such a great run for EU I will be really upset !!!

how many more VBs do we have left?

May is just announced. so we have june, july, aug and september correct?

4 more VBs at 5000 each...

Am I going too fast here, or missing something?

Note: my CN is 54K... just trying to keep my hopes up

I think what we talked about long time ago is happening. For various reasons, KCC/USCIS has hots for EU this year and Slonman's theory of increased quota for EU might become a FACT. Now if EU increases only by 2.5k each month it will still hit 40k and looking at previous months I think we can assume that EU should hit early 40's.

On the other hand there is always a chance for the "shit to hit the fan" so I am being cautious because if i won't get current following such a great run for EU I will be really upset !!!

Well yes and no. I think they are showing a preference for EU because the cases are easier BUT it is a huge stretch to see the reversal that Sloner is predicting. My expectation is for EU to pick up about 18 or 18.5 visas. Sloner thinks 23k for EU and 17/18 for AF. I cant see that....

If you think that 39K will be in July than I have a possibility to have an interview in september o maybe august?

Maybe. It is still risky IMHO. What I think will happen is a slow down of VB progress in Aug/Sep and that Sep will stay at a cutoff number - possibly around your number, perhaps lower.

how many more VBs do we have left?

May is just announced. so we have june, july, aug and september correct?

4 more VBs at 5000 each...

Am I going too fast here, or missing something?

Note: my CN is 54K... just trying to keep my hopes up

Well my gut says no - but I wish you luck!