• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Welcome to the forum! --- Whoa!!!! That is a super low number...well, March cutoff will be 20,050 so you will fall into April's cutoff, therefore you can expect a May interview I would say! Congratulations!

When did you send KCC your completed application documents?

i sent my docs to KCC in November (two months ago), does it matter when i sent then?
thx!

i sent my docs to KCC in November (two months ago), does it matter when i sent then?
thx!

Check your mail status of the case. If all is well, you will be notified after February 15.

Britsimon and OnTheGo, my CN 2014EU00021xxx too, but I am doing AOS. Do you think that my interview will be scheduled for April as well?

Fiefia

Well you will be current in April, but aos does not follow the same process or timeline as CP - so the timing f the interview will depend on your FO.

Need a guess when to expect the invitation for interview if number is current

Hello everybody. I am new here. I am from Germany.
My Number is EU000199xx. It will be current in March. According my number I guess that I will be scheduled at the end of March.
I sent an e-mail to KCC and they replied “you will be informed when the interview date is scheduled”.
It is a little bit uncomfortable to plan other appointments when I don’t know which period in March I should keep vacant.
Has anybody an idea when I can expect to receive the information / invitation for the interview?
Thanks for your help.

Forms sent to KCC in May 2013.
KCC confirmed the receipt of forms in May 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Number is EU000199xx. It will be current in March. According my number I guess that I will be scheduled at the end of March.
I sent an e-mail to KCC and they replied “you will be informed when the interview date is scheduled”.
It is a little bit uncomfortable to plan other appointments when I don’t know which period in March I should keep vacant.
Has anybody an idea when I can expect to receive the information / invitation for the interview?
Thanks for your help.

Welcome and congratulations! Looks like all the "Current CN'ers" are leaving the cave...hahaha.

My wild guess is you will get notified by mid Feb at the latest but I guess we all need lots of flexibility on top of patience when it comes to this whole process. Your other appointments might have to be rescheduled if they happen to clash with your interview date.

Thanks for your help.

Sent forms to KCC in May 2013.

Hi Nord,

welcome on board :) I'm from northern Germany as well, so we're sitting more or less on the same side ;-)

Although I'd follow your prediction unfortunately the scheduling will be only in the hands of KCC and the consular. If I would have your your CN I would block the 2nd half of March and using the time just to prepare all things. And beside that just check frequently the ESC page for status changes.

Good luck and all the best!

Best regarsds
Mike

thanks

Welcome and congratulations! Looks like all the "Current CN'ers" are leaving the cave...hahaha.

My wild guess is you will get notified by mid Feb at the latest but I guess we all need lots of flexibility on top of patience when it comes to this whole process. Your other appointments might have to be rescheduled if they happen to clash with your interview date.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate.
I guess there will be some appointment conflicts.

thanks for ur reply

Hi Nord,

welcome on board :) I'm from northern Germany as well, so we're sitting more or less on the same side ;-)

Although I'd follow your prediction unfortunately the scheduling will be only in the hands of KCC and the consular. If I would have your your CN I would block the 2nd half of March and using the time just to prepare all things. And beside that just check frequently the ESC page for status changes.

Good luck and all the best!

Best regarsds
Mike

thanks for your reply and advise Mike
I will update when I receive the date of interview.
Best Regards (Liebe Grüße)
Jan

Thanks for your help.

You should get your email in the next 2 or 3 days (I suspect they will send them today, but might be the weekend or Monday). I'm assuming you sent your forms in more than a couple of months ago so they would have been processed.

thanks

You should get your email in the next 2 or 3 days (I suspect they will send them today, but might be the weekend or Monday). I'm assuming you sent your forms in more than a couple of months ago so they would have been processed.

thanks a lot britsimon,
I hope it will be like you predicted.
best regards :)
Jan

You should get your email in the next 2 or 3 days (I suspect they will send them today, but might be the weekend or Monday).

Haha...my wild guess (by mid Feb at the latest ) was a tad too wild then, lol.

So Simon, is that a general rule whereby one gets notified after a certain number of days after a VB has been released where the second next month will mean someone's CN becomes current?

Haha...my wild guess (by mid Feb at the latest ) was a tad too wild then, lol.

So Simon, is that a general rule whereby one gets notified after a certain number of days after a VB has been released where the second next month will mean someone's CN becomes current?

The timing of the VB is basically that KCC probably have all the info by the 8th (that date is mentioned in USCIS documents).
If you call KCC they will always tell you the VB is published on the 15th (i.e. a week after they are supposed to have all the data given to them).
Once the VB is published (which is usually before the 15th) it seems that it takes a few days to set up the appointments and I have noticed they tend to send the emails all at the same time and typically on a Friday/weekend. Since they have had the numbers for a week, I'm pretty sure they will send emails today/tomorrow - but I'm saying "by Monday" just to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help.

Hello to all my CN is EU00018*** and still no date for interview in March.I send my documents early in May.I hope the today they will start to send emails with scheduled dates,because the monday is a public holiday,and I m starting to worry.