• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Call them to clarify your status. I've called KCC once and after a long wait in the queue (40 mins) I was finally able to talk to a very helpful officer. Be prepared to provide all the info they may need (case numbers, etc).

I am in communication with KCC by emails, now they claim that they did not receive my forms diregarding the fact that I have a signed confirmation of receipt and persons name who signed for my forms ...
Seems they are throwing away selectees forms !
Thank you Alex!

They have got the forms but not just in the system yet. Nobody throws the forms.. There are people here who sent their forms in early August and their forms are not still in the system. Patience ....

DEAR WINNERS,

Please contact Kentucky by email or phone to MAKE SURE that they DO HAVE YOUR FORMS!
I have posted forms 122 & 230 (with tracked delivery) in August and have persons name and signature who received my post and NOW they claim that they DID NOT RECEIVE the forms ! Please dont be afraid and contact them!
Imagine HOW MANY people will loose their Green Cards, because Kentucky Consulate simply throws your forms away!
ALWAYS DOUBLE check with them!
Wish you luck people !!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
DEAR WINNERS,

Please contact Kentucky by email or phone to MAKE SURE that they DO HAVE YOUR FORMS!
I have posted forms 122 & 230 (with tracked delivery) in August and have persons name and signature who received my post and NOW they claim that they DID NOT RECEIVE the forms ! Please dont be afraid and contact them!
Imagine HOW MANY people will loose their Green Cards, because Kentucky Consulate simply throws your forms away!
ALWAYS DOUBLE check with them!

Hey, I sent my forms in August and only a couple of days ago I have confirmed it with KCC that they have my forms. Don't worry, try calling them next week or so.

DEAR WINNERS,

Imagine HOW MANY people will loose their Green Cards, because Kentucky Consulate simply throws your forms away!ALWAYS DOUBLE check with them!

I am in communication with KCC by emails, now they claim that they did not receive my forms diregarding the fact that I have a signed confirmation of receipt and persons name who signed for my forms ...
Seems they are throwing away selectees forms !

No, no, no! Absolutely not! KCC does not simply throw people's forms away. Even when they have concerns about a selectee's claims in his/her forms, the forms will still be processed, flagged and sent on to the applicable consulate, they will not simply junk the form.

Please let's not turn into alarmists here, people are already stressed out by the process as it is, without unfounded rumors being added to the equation. If your forms were sent in late and haven't been entered into their system, whoever you speak with on the phone will tell you they haven't received your forms, and this is not a lie!

No, no, no! Absolutely not! KCC does not simply throw people's forms away. Even when they have concerns about a selectee's claims in his/her forms, the forms will still be processed, flagged and sent on to the applicable consulate, they will not simply junk the form.

Please let's not turn into alarmists here, people are already stressed out by the process as it is, without unfounded rumors being added to the equation. If your forms were sent in late and haven't been entered into their system, whoever you speak with on the phone will tell you they haven't received your forms, and this is not a lie!

This, and i wish this forum could let us post pictures i have the perfect MEME on my mind!:rolleyes:

i've been selected with number 52xxx.

is it too high?

how many possibilities i have to get the GC?
is it better to aplly also for dv2015?

THANKS!

Eu

Hi all,

I've been selected with 40xxx. Anybody here also applying for DV2015?

Also, I've signed up to receive the Visa Bulletin by email several times, and they still never send it to me. It's not in my spam folder or anything of the sort, either. Has this happened to anyone else?

My number is 26xxx. I just sent my forms in 2 weekes ago. I hope iam not late...
Is there anything i have to do?

My number is 26xxx. I just sent my forms in 2 weekes ago. I hope iam not late...
Is there anything i have to do?

You aren't too late at all. The case number you have won't be current for a few months yet - so so now you just have to wait and compile your paperwork...

Hi all,

I've been selected with 40xxx. Anybody here also applying for DV2015?

Also, I've signed up to receive the Visa Bulletin by email several times, and they still never send it to me. It's not in my spam folder or anything of the sort, either. Has this happened to anyone else?

Don't expect to receive it :rolleyes: I equally signed up a couple of times a year or two ago, yet to receive my first email delivered VB :)

I just called KCC. They were just given new numbers in the November bulletin. For December interviews, it is case numbers up to 12,500!

Guys,

They seem to be going at about the same pace as in 2009 when they went as high as EU28,000, in 2010 up to 32,000, 2011 up to 33,000, 2013 up to 33,000.

I personally don't think that they will go higher than 35,000 this year, even though the numbers we had seemed at first higher than usual and we hoped that it will go into 40,000+.

Those with 35,000+, don't lose your hopes yet, but at the moment the pace suggests that they will end at the usual numbers (28,000-33,000).

Guys,

They seem to be going at about the same pace as in 2009 when they went as high as EU28,000, in 2010 up to 32,000, 2011 up to 33,000, 2013 up to 33,000.

I personally don't think that they will go higher than 35,000 this year, even though the numbers we had seemed at first higher than usual and we hoped that it will go into 40,000+.

Those with 35,000+, don't lose your hopes yet, but at the moment the pace suggests that they will end at the usual numbers (28,000-33,000).

That is a pretty good assessement up until the CURRENT level - if that is what they do this year... Once they hit mid 30s I think they will schedule the numbers up to mid 40s in the last month or two...

That is a pretty good assessement up until the CURRENT level - if that is what they do this year... Once they hit mid 30s I think they will schedule the numbers up to mid 40s in the last month or two...

Where are you getting this information that they will schedule numbers up to mid 40's From my understanding, once they hit current, they're done and they reached the limit for total number of visas they give out that year.

Where are you getting this information that they will schedule numbers up to mid 40's From my understanding, once they hit current, they're done and they reached the limit for total number of visas they give out that year.

If the cut-off is let's say 33k they schedule interviews up to 2014EU00033000, then when all numbers go current they schedule interviews for all available numbers based on normal sequence - 33001, 33002 and up but normally they run out of time or are simply afraid to schedule too many interviews and scheduled numbers don't go much above the cut-off.

At least this is how I understand the whole process.

No! Current on the VB does not mean they've maxed out on the number of visas available. When the VB indicates 'Current' for CNs, it means all those with CNs higher than the last listed CN on the VB are eligible to be interviewed, but of course it does not mean all will be scheduled for interview.

If the cut-off is let's say 33k they schedule interviews up to 2014EU00033000, then when all numbers go current they schedule interviews for all available numbers based on normal sequence - 33001, 33002 and up but normally they run out of time or are simply afraid to schedule too many interviews and scheduled numbers don't go much above the cut-off.

At least this is how I understand the whole process.

Maybe ,,, but they have still decided to select 20 % more this year to ensure the quota being filled pushing the numbers of winners from eu to 46,000 yielding at least cn numbers up to 59,000. So I do think interviews would be scheduled somewhat above the 33,000 mark. We all talk about when eu will go current based on previous years, but with the amount of case numbers for eu that might never happen. There may be enough case numbers to keep going. For example August 2014 could be 37,000 and September 41,000 or more or less.

No! Current on the VB does not mean they've maxed out on the number of visas available. When the VB indicates 'Current' for CNs, it means all those with CNs higher than the last listed CN on the VB are eligible to be interviewed, but of course it does not mean all will be scheduled for interview.

Is there something official that we can read that proves what you are saying is correct? Or is this just a complete guess based on the information gathered on this board?

Is there something official that we can read that proves what you are saying is correct? Or is this just a complete guess based on the information gathered on this board?

Since you phrase it not so nicely, I'll give it to you unfiltered. Had you bothered to read the Visa Bulletin in its entirety, you would plainly see that "current" means visas are available to everyone who qualifies (regardless of case number or priority date).

In addition to the "official information" provided by Hexa, might I add that I've been through the process and I know what I'm talking about, which has nothing to do with being a "complete guess"?

I also happen to know of a remarkable number of 2013 selectees whose CNs fell above the last set of numbers posted on the VB but got scheduled for interview after the VB with the current status came out. And yes, some were on this forum too.