• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

no, Rooms are distributed with dips and higher density. The main part is from 1xxx to 20ххх. There Uzbekistan and Ukraine, after 20ххх these two countries do not have.

So for that to be true, it would mean that some countries are given the majority of early case numbers. That seems obviously incorrect for many reasons.

So for that to be true, it would mean that some countries are given the majority of early case numbers. That seems obviously incorrect for many reasons.
The rooms come with dips. This is shown by the data CEAC.

The rooms come with dips. This is shown by the data CEAC.

Sorry Sloner - you use the term "rooms" a lot - but I'm not sure what you mean.

If a couple of countries were given early numbers deliberately (as you seem to be suggesting) it would be unfair since those countries winners were less likely to miss out because of visas being used up. It would also mean that consuls in those countries would be VERY busy while all the rest of the consuls sit around doing nothing. I just don't understand how you think that could be happening.

I just don't understand how you think that could be happening.
They are not sitting idle. In the consulates in Kiev and the more Tashkent interviews appointed until October. In DV14 they do not sit as more work.

Last edited by a moderator:
DV2014 selectee East Europe

Hi,

I am DV lottery 2014 selectee with CN EU0000554*

I am eastern European.

I have visited a lawyer and was told that my interview should be scheduled in October 2013 as my CN is considered to be very low. Now sitting and praying :)

Must confess I do not understand those bulletin things:)) but european are current and I hope to get my interview date during September 2013 (am I right?).

Congratulations to all winners !

I am realizing recently that there is an increasing number of posts that do not bring their points across very well, even when questioned ... perhaps there is a language barrier. Guys, try to be as specific and concise as possible. Don't post a wild one sentence statement when more is needed for others to understand what exactly it is you are trying to say.

Always read your post again, prior to submitting it and ask yourself if everyone will understand what you are about to submit.

Enjoy your day.

Hi,

I am eastern European.

I have visited a lawyer and was told that my interview should be scheduled in October 2013 as my CN is considered to be very low. Now sitting and praying :)

Must confess I do not understand those bulletin things:)) but european are current and I hope to get my interview date during September 2013 (am I right?).

You should be getting your 2NL email within a few days. Your interview date will be in October. Congratulations and welcome.

Hi,

I am eastern European.

DV2014 will be starting to be processed as of Oct 1st only, you should be getting NL2 for an interview in Oct, possibly in Nov. Congratulations. Why would you see a lawyer to determine your situation? That's what this forum is for :)

I have visited a lawyer and was told that my interview should be scheduled in October 2013 as my CN is considered to be very low. Now sitting and praying

I could have told you this for free ;)

I'm happy I won a couple of years ago. Looks like DoS will make some pepole to feel very miserable this year.

DV2014 will be starting to be processed as of Oct 1st only, you should be getting NL2 for an interview in Oct, possibly in Nov. Congratulations. Why would you see a lawyer to determine your situation? That's what this forum is for :)

I was on B2 visa in the US since August 2012 and wanted to do AOS as became a selectee.
I could become a student, but my I-94 expired on 2nd August.
I processed with an application for student visa,but application asks: have you ever applied for immigration to US?
If I answered "YES" - they would not give me a student visa, because student visa is given on the basis that you have no intention to immigrate to the US.
If I answered "NO" - they DO know that I am a DV selectee, so I would become a lier! (never ever lie!!)
Furthermore, a decision on student visa application may take up to 4months...and if I wait - I am overstaying my current given time (I-94 form). Its is important not to overstay your given time in the US!
A lawyer advised to leave the US and proceed outside the US, he said it is quicker to get GC being outside the US rather than inside.
My main problem was time! :)
Now I am in EU and waiting... praying ...

I hope my situation is of some help !

I could have told you this for free ;)

I'm happy I won a couple of years ago. Looks like DoS will make some pepole to feel very miserable this year.

I was in the US on B2 visa since August 2012 and my I-94 was to expire on 2 August 2013:) I had to leave the US. Nothing could be done. Even student visa would not help..... a long story.. so on visiting a lawyer I found out that I may get an interview very early..:) left the US & fingers crossed :)

I was on B2 visa in the US since August 2012 and wanted to do AOS as became a selectee.
I could become a student, but my I-94 expired on 2nd August.
I processed with an application for student visa,but application asks: have you ever applied for immigration to US?
If I answered "YES" - they would not give me a student visa, because student visa is given on the basis that you have no intention to immigrate to the US.
If I answered "NO" - they DO know that I am a DV selectee, so I would become a lier! (never ever lie!!)
Furthermore, a decision on student visa application may take up to 4months...and if I wait - I am overstaying my current given time (I-94 form). Its is important not to overstay your given time in the US!
A lawyer advised to leave the US and proceed outside the US, he said it is quicker to get GC being outside the US rather than inside.
My main problem was time! :)
Now I am in EU and waiting... praying ...

I hope my situation is of some help !

I think you did the right thing in leaving to maintain your good standing. You really don't have too long to wait - so make sure you are getting ready!

You are killing me...lol. :rolleyes: What are you trying to say? There are up to 55k CNs allocated to the EU region. How can "most" of them be in the 30-40k range? Can you rephrase that?

Dont get me wrong. I just want to say that in my opinion there is no much holes compared the other brackets. Thats it :)

I think, this year EU numbers will progress faster but there will be country specific cut-off numbers which used to happen in AF region.

I was in the US on B2 visa since August 2012 and my I-94 was to expire on 2 August 2013:) I had to leave the US. Nothing could be done. Even student visa would not help..... a long story.. so on visiting a lawyer I found out that I may get an interview very early..:) left the US & fingers crossed :)

If you read some of the AOS threads or posted your questions and questions just as you posted above prior to visiting the lawyer, we could have given you the information free just like other posters indicated.

Your situation wasn't quite unique. :)

I think, this year EU numbers will progress faster but there will be country specific cut-off numbers which used to happen in AF region.

Yeah I could see that happening - and yes a country specific cutoff would make other countries move faster. Who knows. Time will tell.

Hi, Pavel!

Hi,

Sounds good... I'm from Bulgaria... good luck!

Regards,
Pavel

Hello!
Congrats on your win! Just saw that you are from Bulgaria. I am Bulgarian also and my brother got the 1st NL in May. We sent the 2 forms to the office in KY but haven't received 2nd NL yet. What is your status? My brother's case# 2014EU00033***

GOOD LUCK! :D