• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

I love sloner - life in the sloner house must be so much fun. You just never know what answer he is going to give, he could just come out with answers that have nothing to do with the questions being asked.
A typical night in chez Sloner...
"Mrs Sloner" - Honey, would you like to go for a walk after dinner?
Sloner - 38 miles an hour, in 1968!
I do not understand you. He asked, I answered in what year they did not reach an interview.
Britisimon, you have the interview will be in April, in extreme cases in May.

I love sloner - life in the sloner house must be so much fun. You just never know what answer he is going to give, he could just come out with answers that have nothing to do with the questions being asked.

A typical night in chez Sloner...
"Mrs Sloner" - Honey, would you like to go for a walk after dinner?
Sloner - 38 miles an hour, in 1968!

You are funny :) With you guys makes waiting easier :)

I do not understand you. He asked, I answered in what year they did not reach an interview.
Britisimon, you have the interview will be in April, in extreme cases in May.

LOL - brilliant - exactly what I was talking about. Sloner rocks!

Buna,we will do the interview in Germany,we live here.Did you email them?
yes i have email them and they say to me that :Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month .this was in august now i wait.

Dsp-122 & ds-230

Hello all,

very glad to stumble upon this group!

CN: 2014EU00028***

My question is about the DS-230. Everyone has it in their signatures that they have already sent the DSP-122 and received the KCC confirmation by email, but no one mentions about DS-230. When do we send this form and if we do send it, we have to only fill out the DS-230 part I, but not part II.

I am doing AOS and not precisely sure about the timing

Would greatly appreciate your input!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! If you are doing AOS, you don't need to send DS-230 (that's why there is no mention of that in people's signatures). You can check the spreadsheet that can give you more information as to how to proceed with AOS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AozhLxh12qzYdDU3WkxHaFFtdVI4Y01oTFc3ZnZlb1E#gid=0.
Also, I suggest that you read the thread AOS-2014 where people daily ask questions and receive helpful responses. I personally found it very helpful.
As far as hiring a lawyer goes, if your case is more or less standard, then you don't really need a lawyer, as most of your concerns can be resolved with the help of people on this forum. If your case is complicated, then you may receive a lawyer consultation. This is just my advice though, the decision should ultimately be your own of course :)
Hope this helps!

Hello all,

very glad to stumble upon this group!

CN: 2014EU00028***

My question is about the DS-230. Everyone has it in their signatures that they have already sent the DSP-122 and received the KCC confirmation by email, but no one mentions about DS-230. When do we send this form and if we do send it, we have to only fill out the DS-230 part I, but not part II.

I am doing AOS and have relied on my lawyer to take care of this, but judging by what I have learned from this thread, my lawyer is not precisely correct about the timing and things.

Would greatly appreciate your input!

Hi! If you are doing AOS, you don't need to send DS-230 (that's why there is no mention of that in people's signatures). You can check the spreadsheet that can give you more information as to how to proceed with AOS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AozhLxh12qzYdDU3WkxHaFFtdVI4Y01oTFc3ZnZlb1E#gid=0.
Also, I suggest that you read the thread AOS-2014 where people daily ask questions and receive helpful responses. I personally found it very helpful.
As far as hiring a lawyer goes, if your case is more or less standard, then you don't really need a lawyer, as most of your concerns can be resolved with the help of people on this forum. If your case is complicated, then you may receive a lawyer consultation. This is just my advice though, the decision should ultimately be your own of course :)
Hope this helps!

Thank you, fiefia, for such a prompt reply! I just went through like 20 pages of DV2013 and 20 pages of DV 2014, and realized that I found the answer about the DS-230. I just need to go back and edit my question in the AOS2014 thread.

Also, found the spreadsheet very helpful :)

Sloner when you think that I will have the interview whit this CN : EU44xxx

Here's where you can check the archived VB (Visa Bulletins): http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html

According to 2013: July went up to 33,000, so August was when all EU number became current

According to 2012: May went up to 30,000, and June is when all EU numbers became current. However, I should point out that 2012 is an outlier due to computer glitch and the resulting fiasco, so the process was quicker than normal.

According to 2011: July went up to 33,000, so August was when all EU numbers became current

According to 2010: July went up to 32,000, so August was when all EU numbers became current.

Having said all of that, it looks like it would be August 2014 for you or similar EU44xxx number. People tend to be a bit pessimistic about their numbers, but you just have to be patient because you may get lucky - you just never know!

ok if I will have whit 44xxx in august then the peoples that have more that 55xxx when they will have?

I think there is a probability (high chance) that the highest 5000 or 10000 EU numbers won't get a interview or visa.

Lookmanohands was correct, I believe, in steering you toward August. I can't imagine it could possibly be sooner than that - and it may not be until September. However, your number is higher than some would estimate as the cutoff range. Personally I believe the cutoff will fall between 40 and 45000 - so you are in a risky range.

The reason I and others believe there will be a cutoff is because USCIS have selected more winners than they need to fill the quota. They have selected 35% more (globally) than other recent years so estimations based on previous years are risky.

In reality no one can be sure what will happen in the coming months but I would be VERY surprised if someone with EU55XXX got a visa. I hope I am wrong about that, but I doubt I am. So, if a cutoff happens (because visas are exhausted) some people will miss out - which is very sad.

Keep your fingers crossed and be sure to enter DV2015 as a backup plan.