• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Hy guys...I need some help,I am confused.I send my forms in June and they have it on 10th June,after that they confirmed this on the phone when I called in August. I sent an email in September to KCC and this is the answer that I received:''Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.''
So...do I have a chance even if my CN it is high? I can not sleep :(

Your number (EU49XXX) is very high. It is in a range that most people would say is too high. I'm sorry, but I personally think it is likely that the 50k global allocation will be met before your number is scheduled. However, you should watch the process carefully because no one really knows for sure. IF you did get an interview it would be very late - September 2014.

Also make sure you enter DV2015 - you might win that with a low number!

I have a question about the embassy interview. if I can show a bank statement with the required amount of money, but the principal applicant is my wife, and she doesn't have a bank account, this can be a problem? which are the rules in this case?

I have a question about the embassy interview. if I can show a bank statement with the required amount of money, but the principal applicant is my wife, and she doesn't have a bank account, this can be a problem? which are the rules in this case?

I think in that scenario you would want to have an affidavit ready to say that your money is going to be used to support you both. I would imagine many COs wouldn't even question that (since you are a married couple), but it would be worth having just in case.

That is not a problem.

Hy guys...I need some help,I am confused.I send my forms in June and they have it on 10th June,after that they confirmed this on the phone when I called in August. I sent an email in September to KCC and this is the answer that I received:''Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.''
So...do I have a chance even if my CN it is high? I can not sleep
do not worry. Your interview will be in August-September.

Your number (EU49XXX) is very high. It is in a range that most people would say is too high. I'm sorry, but I personally think it is likely that the 50k global allocation will be met before your number is scheduled. However, you should watch the process carefully because no one really knows for sure. IF you did get an interview it would be very late - September 2014.

Thanks...but I hope...maybe...

I just have to think again and again at 3P :) + Hope. My husband has already plan B,We plan to buy a company,did that affect my DV selection? Does anyone have a similar experience?

I considered that, but as far as I can understand this does not guaranteed residency visa to my children once they turned 21, if you are having these thoughts then eb5 is more secure, but I don't think anybody has ever gotten their 500.000 USD back from this scheme.

True but it is still lower than the eu59xxx that someone reported. But instinctively I agree with you. I feel my eu38xxx will be a tight squeeze sometime in September 2014,,,if at all. Your 31xxx I am sure will be low enough. Even 35xxx but above that ??

True but it is still lower than the eu59xxx that someone reported. But instinctively I agree with you. I feel my eu38xxx will be a tight squeeze sometime in September 2014,,,if at all. Your 31xxx I am sure will be low enough. Even 35xxx but above that ??

I'm thinking EU40K is fine - early 40's even....

And why do you think so? IF many CN don't send forms(like you said before) I have a chance.

Does anyone know who is the first country in EU to interview?

Yes there is always a chance. Don't give up just based on what I or anyone else says. I just want you to be informed...

The reason I think there will be some people missing out this year is the number of additional selectees this year. Normally they select around 105000 winners. This year they selected 140000. We don't know why, but if nothing else has changed then 140k is more than they need. So if some people are destined to lose out, it will be hthe highest numbers - although where the axe falls we cant be sure.

I'm thinking EU40K is fine - early 40's even....

Well I'm glad that you are optimistic on my 38xxx case number. On the visa bulletin website the DOS writes that they have drawn the additional 35-40k winners to ensure that the 2014 quota will be filled. It would stand to reason that they would want to be on the safe side and draw plenty, which may place some of the higher case numbers at risk. Do you know what the highest eu case numbers being processed one for dv 2013 are?

Well I'm glad that you are optimistic on my 38xxx case number. On the visa bulletin website the DOS writes that they have drawn the additional 35-40k winners to ensure that the 2014 quota will be filled. It would stand to reason that they would want to be on the safe side and draw plenty, which may place some of the higher case numbers at risk. Do you know what the highest eu case numbers being processed one for dv 2013 are?

Yeah to make the statement that they wanted to ensure the quota will be filled means they selected more than is necessary to fill the quota - so it is logical that some will miss out but I personally believe 38k is in a safe(ish) range. Raevsky would disagree based on his analysis.

I don't know the highest EU numbers being processed for DV2013. They went current which in theory means they could schedule appointments for any case number but I haven't got the CEAC data to back that up with reality. Raevsky has been AWOL for a few days - but he might have that data, although there are a few embassies not using CEAC.

the maximum number EU in DV13 ~ 31600, in DV12 ~45000.

My case # is EU106XX.
What do you expect for EU December cut-off?
I hope I'll have my interview done in Dec. KCC told me that my documents are ready for interview