• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Congratulations Mohammed! I wish you all the best!

But i have one request for you and all who have been on AP till now. Please let us know the reasons why you people were put on AP. You might have already mentioned it here and there but it is better if you all state the reasons in one place like this.

Your days of sorrow are over now, and some of us 2014 winners might be destined to go through your way, but if it is possible for us to learn from you people and escape this kind of horrible experience I beg you all please share it to the forum.

We appreciate your endurance and courage.
Dear, most of the AP cases are for no reason. People from certain countries must go though AP, because of security reasons etc, you know what I mean. They can't avoid AP, it is compulsory for them.

Gabam, please continue getting cut-off numbers from KCC ladies :)

Dear, most of the AP cases are for no reason. People from certain countries must go though AP, because of security reasons etc, you know what I mean. They can't avoid AP, it is compulsory for them.

Hello my dear friends. I just received my ordinary passport, stamped with a special US visa. My visa expires on 18th February, when my medicals also expire. I am so happy and relieved. May Allah's mercy be upon all of my friends. God bless you all. And my well wishes to guys whose AP's haven't yet been completed. Don't worry, you will get your visa in the next 2 remaining days. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Gabam
Wish you all the best in your life :)

Hello Dears
here is my good news .. i just received the passports stamped with the visas

Thanks God .. Thanks God .. Thanks God

Thanks for everybody here in the forums .. thanks for your help, support and prayers

Our story here and all what happened can't be forgotten for the whole life !

Hello Dears
here is my good news .. i just received the passports stamped with the visas

Thanks God .. Thanks God .. Thanks God

Thanks for everybody here in the forums .. thanks for your help, support and prayers

Our story here and all what happened can't be forgotten for the whole life !
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, congrats my friend!

My dear friends I am sooooooooooooo happy to see that all the cases in this forum had their visas issued eventually and I would like to say congrats to the captain of this crew my dear friend Gabam and also to Mohanad, eddy, alkamaly and other veterans.
and I hope that there is no DV2013 winner is left behind guys ?!!
and to all 2014 winners ,, guys just never loose hope I hope you all get ur visas without passing through this awful experience !!

My dear friends I am sooooooooooooo happy to see that all the cases in this forum had their visas issued eventually and I would like to say congrats to the captain of this crew my dear friend Gabam and also to Mohanad, eddy, alkamaly and other veterans.
and I hope that there is no DV2013 winner is left behind guys ?!!
and to all 2014 winners ,, guys just never loose hope I hope you all get ur visas without passing through this awful experience !!

Hey thanks, our gold medalist!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys, bring in some more good news, we are all waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear friends, I have already post on this forum that i have received a response from the Embassy to re do the medical examination but my status did not change to the Issued from AP at that time, so i have ask from the Embassy about my situation by several E-mails but they replied me that "Please stop writing us" so its too much horrible situation, even though i hopefully checked my status until a little while ago (September 30 afternoon) what a thriller change, my status changed to miracle "Issued" , you know guys my country US consulates working hour is from 8 AM to 5 PM i just got this thriller status changed on exactly 4.35 PM, really i am suffer by deepest stress in last few days and i can't express such feelings finally almighty Allah graced my dream. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah

Last edited by a moderator:
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AS3*** 01 CLM
Case Creation Date: 06-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 30-Sep-2013

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

Case Number Status
2013AS3*** 01 CLM
Issued
2013AS3*** 02 CLM
Issued

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear friends, I have already post on this forum that i have received a response from the Embassy to re do the medical examination but my status did not change to the Issued from AP at that time, so i have ask from the Embassy about my situation by several E-mails but they replied me that "Please stop writing us" so its too much horrible situation, even though i hopefully checked my status until a little while ago (September 30 afternoon) what a thriller change, my status changed to miracle "Issued" , you know guys my country US consulates working hour is from 8 AM to 5 PM i just got this thriller status changed on exactly 4.35 PM, really i am suffer by deepest stress in last few days and i can't express such feelings finally almighty Allah graced my dream. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah

Wow - they were really cutting it close with that one! Glad it has worked out for you!

Heartfelt congratulations to you brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello buddies it wonderful reading some of the miracles in this thread woooow its really a miracle getting your visa on the last day after some of you had given up .i have a question if some got his visa today as in the last day 30th sep the six months period is still on ,you can travel like eg next year February.thank very much and GOD BLESS YOU and i wish you peeps success