• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

hey

I hope Ã?? pray I got selected this particular year ?º°??°ºoo cos I can't wait anylonger...my friendz that are there are intimidating me.about four of them...but I pray I will be favoured this year coming May 1..we gonna celebrate in this best forum so Fat..I love dis forum...let's keep the sun shinning....may 1 is at hand..it is well

The truth is use a digital camera my brother cos DOS made so many mistakes last year especially in photos aspect for those that won,so i wouldn't be surprise to see them more strictly in this year program.be wise man.@Mele how far?

Any source? If true, then that will explain why I got selected on may 1st 2011 at the first place because my picture was dead wrong... way too mu streched, don't see the shoulder only the head & not clear enough (took from my 1.3 k color webcam...).. this year i used my samsung SG2, the camera is just perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been wondering how I see the thread for DV winners from Nepal is always active. I always thought its a small country with few winners but I was wrong.
I was checking number of winners for different countries for each year and noticed NEPAL always has 1,900 to 2500 DV winners every year. Wow and yet their population is about 28Million if I'm correct.

12:01 Am Easternt time (New york time)

Guys don't PUT ALL HOPES on May 1st cos you never can't tell the outcome of the results so you don't have heart broken.If you get selected accept it,if you don't get selected please move on with your life.Do not tie yourself with May 1st.

Guys don't PUT ALL HOPES on May 1st cos you never can't tell the outcome of the results so you don't have heart broken.If you get selected accept it,if you don't get selected please move on with your life.Do not tie yourself with May 1st.
I have plan B which is creating a business in usa & Plan C which is my engineer school in montreal

My plan B is to remain in Australia and continue with my studies, and just reapply next October. Not getting selected this year means I have more time to save $, more time to spend with family here, more time to get my studies done etc etc. I still have a life here that is good. :)

Having said that, I will apply every year unless something happens in my life that alters our choice to move.

Q

My plan B is to remain in Australia and continue with my studies, and just reapply next October. Not getting selected this year means I have more time to save $, more time to spend with family here, more time to get my studies done etc etc. I still have a life here that is good. :)

Having said that, I will apply every year unless something happens in my life that alters our choice to move.

Q

If you enjoy australia then fine, more time to enjoy surfing. But me i can't stand europe at all, I am curently in usa & would hae having to go back to europe

Visa fee reduction

Guyz, any info about the reduction of visa fees as speculated? Just out of curiosity. One Love!

Ok, thanks!

its offcially $ 330 on the Site! wow nice savings....

Immigrant Visa Processing Fees

Type of Visa

Immediate Relative and Family Preference Applications
Previous Fee $330
New Fee $230

Employment-Based Applications
Previous Fee $720
New Fee $405

Other Immigrant Visa Applications
Previous Fee $305
New Fee $220

Diversity Visa Program Fee
Previous Fee $440
New Fee $330

Determining Returning Resident Status
Previous Fee $380
New Fee $275

I don't know why, but I'm not feeling this may 1st as I used to feel it other times I enter for DV lottery. Well, I hope everything turns out good at the end of the day! ;)