• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 Program-Online Registration October 4 - NOV 2ND, 2011.

I was thinking the same thing.

Guyz guyz guyz, we shuld not confuse ourselves with this idea of filling the online form with BLOCK LETTERS or first letters written in UPPERCASE.

U can fill the form with every first letters written in CAPITAL or u can fill the form in block letters. Whatever way u wants, it’s ok, as long as u dont have spelling errors. If u look at every questions ask from the form, u will notice that every first word is written in uppercase then followed by small letters. If any of u av come across DS-230 FORM before, u will notice that it was specifically instructed to be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS, but in this case, the lottery instruction never specified the method of filling the form. They only warned u to fill the form correctly without spelling errors.
So, what ever method u use in filling ur DV form as long as u filled it correctly, then u are good to go. All the best bro and one love!

Guyz guyz guyz, we shuld not confuse ourselves with this idea of filling the online form with BLOCK LETTERS or first letters written in UPPERCASE.

U can fill the form with every first letters written in CAPITAL or u can fill the form in block letters. Whatever way u wants, it’s ok, as long as u dont have spelling errors. If u look at every questions ask from the form, u will notice that every first word is written in uppercase then followed by small letters. If any of u av come across DS-230 FORM before, u will notice that it was specifically instructed to be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS, but in this case, the lottery instruction never specified the method of filling the form. They only warned u to fill the form correctly without spelling errors.
So, what ever method u use in filling ur DV form as long as u filled it correctly, then u are good to go. All the best bro and one love!

I was also under the impression that if is was important to fill the webform in CAPITAL LETTERS then it would have been specified

@Obama av u entered ur entry?and @Styles and Royaltunde,ovicity and win dv,wassup guys?

@Arekee, I'm doing great. Thanks alot. What about u? I wish u and everyone in the house God's favour IJN (Amen). By this time next year, we will all av the course to celebrate success. Much Love!

@ Areke....... Long time no see brother. I can see everybody have once again reconvene to participate in this year DV lottery program. I've just finished registering for my Kid brother lol. Good Luck to everybody.

Entrant Name: Umoetuk, Terry Iniobot
Confirmation Number: 20132E2WWETYLTQ2

DV 2009------ Unlucky
Dv 2010------- Unlucky
Dv 2011--------- Unlucky
Dv 2012--------- Unhappy Winner
Dv-2013------- I hope i get lucky lol

Good luck!

Yes good luck indeed - although I'm new and it's my first entry, I have read so many posts on this forum I think I have all the info I need! Now all I need to patience until we hear next year!

:)

Q

There will be a live chat with DOS discussing DV-2013 at 8:30 am today-You may want to listen up

You will be able to ask questions and get clarity on the programme.

This is the link http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=147967821966620. Just click on the URL link as instructed on the event page and it will direct you to the chat room.

Last edited by a moderator:
confirmation code

So this year the confirmation code you get is different from previous years?? You nno longer get 2013AF0000XXX or 2013EU000XX or 2013OC000XX etc. I wonder if they have changed their systems...

So this year the confirmation code you get is different from previous years?? You nno longer get 2013AF0000XXX or 2013EU000XX or 2013OC000XX etc. I wonder if they have changed their systems...

Confirmation Number is quite different from Case Number.

Confirmation Number/code is what you get when you register for eDV and Case number is what you get when you are selected in the drawfor further processing.

Example:- Case Number:2013AF0000XXX, 2013EU000XX,2013OC000XX

Confirmation code: 20132E2WWETYLTXX

@Doveman, I think I got things mixed up lool. But have you noticed some confirmation numbers have more numbers than letters out of the 16 key code. Sometimes they can have 6 numeric numbers or 7 numbers.

@Doveman, I think I got things mixed up lool. But have you noticed some confirmation numbers have more numbers than letters out of the 16 key code. Sometimes they can have 6 numeric numbers or 7 numbers.

@verdite, Oh yes bro, it has always been like that since when they started filling the form online. But it doesn't make any difference if u av more letters than numbers or more numbers than letters. The most important thing is that ur CONFIRMATION NUMBERS indicates that ur entry was successfull and that u will also participate in the lottery. So all u need do now is just continue praying and keep ur fingers cross till jugement day comes which is MAY 1ST 2012 to check ur awaiting result. All thesame, it is well! One Love bro.

Last year I had 7 numbers and 5 numbers this year.

@Ololo12 where av u been all dis while?its quite a long time hearin 4rm u?my bro as u can se,everyone in the house is doin just fine.

Any news or new info that came out of the live chat with DOS on facebook to those that participated???

Any news or new info that came out of the live chat with DOS on facebook to those that participated???

In a nut shell, Mr. Donahue was just explaining the DV instructions and how to avoid scams. He also mentioned that winners of other countries should increase since Bangladesh in particular is not eligible this year. However, the recorded web-chat should be posted sometime today.