• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

How long does it take for IOM to reply after you have sent a mail requesting for a medical examination appointment. I sent them a mail yesterday on nbomed@iom.int and iomnbomedical@iom.int
but up to now I have not yet received any reply , not even an auto reply. Advice.

I picked my passport with Visa , the sealed packet and my forgotten original documents today. In fact, it was available from yesterday-some hours from my interview!

I picked my passport with Visa , the sealed packet and my forgotten original documents today. In fact, it was available from yesterday-some hours from my interview!

THis is the most rapid process ever , Praise the Almighty my friend ...and pray for your remaining forum mates. ...safe journey.

Because he was alone, it took a short time to process. For people with family it takes long because, they process for many and need for accuracy. Congratulations Enoo.

THis is the most rapid process ever , Praise the Almighty my friend ...and pray for your remaining forum mates. ...safe journey.

heloo been long just the preparations, by the way had to go back to the embassy to the embassy to acquire travelling documents for my new born, Dubai- b, Makiki u really helped me in this process may God continue guiding you. Now am set but got another setback as my supposed host has let me down n am on my own . Nickelly give me courage to face this uphill task as am now planningto have a place of my own n try to settle there. May God continue being with us.

heloo been long just the preparations, by the way had to go back to the embassy to the embassy to acquire travelling documents for my new born, Dubai- b, Makiki u really helped me in this process may God continue guiding you. Now am set but got another setback as my supposed host has let me down n am on my own . Nickelly give me courage to face this uphill task as am now planningto have a place of my own n try to settle there. May God continue being with us.

May the angles walk ahead of you may they prepare you and may you never lack. As you land in a foreign land. All your documents need to go to a certain address ensure you have somebody willing to help you there coz thats where you will state once you land,please enquirer b4 you start the journey.

Alien number (A-number) on the USCIS-ELIS registration

Please enter the 'A-Number' and 'Case ID' provided to you by the Department of State at the time you were issued your Immigrant Visa. The 'A-Number' you list must be 9 digits in length. If your 'A-Number' is fewer than 9 digits, you must insert the necessary amount of zeros (0) after 'A' and before your number to create a 9 digit entry. For example, provide A000012345 for A12345.

Your name must be entered exactly as it appears on the Immigrant Visa in your passport. If you only have one name, please provide it in the space for 'Last Name (Family Name)' and select the 'No First Name' and 'No Middle Name' checkboxes.

USCIS will mail your Permanent Resident Card to the mailing address recorded by the Department of State at the time of your immigrant visa interview or as updated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection upon your entry into the United States.

You can update your mailing address under the ‘View My Profile’ section on the main menu.

Hi guys...am so sorry for being so quiet...I got into school in longview Texas....and thngs are ok.how is everybody?Makiki,nickelly and all the rest mwaendeleaje?Vipi wenzetu wa DV2014 mko poa...keep the fire burning...God bless each one of you..I will be popping in from time to time.Love you guys and sijawatupa...tuko pamoja.

Hi guys...am so sorry for being so quiet...I got into school in longview Texas....and thngs are ok.how is everybody?Makiki,nickelly and all the rest mwaendeleaje?Vipi wenzetu wa DV2014 mko poa...keep the fire burning...God bless each one of you..I will be popping in from time to time.Love you guys and sijawatupa...tuko pamoja.

Niko poa kyexy good to hear that you are back to books,that's the way it is hear,one needs to go back to books.

Well most hosts dread people with families and will not initially tell you. My advise is if you still have like 3 months to activate ur visa travel first if you are the principal applicant hustle then your family can join you in a month or two.

Hmmmm! The test is finally over, the 56 days are up and you thought this would get us somewhere. The physician counted the days and told us the medical results will be back on the 18th of September. She was well aware of what is at stake ie we didn't have much time. So 18th comes and oh results will come from the lab on 19th afternoon so call back on 20th. 20th comes and oh they are still compiling the file so we may send it to the embassy on Monday, like really? Why are you dragging your feet? I have been calm about this whole process till now. Coz it turns out there's no TB and after wasting time and money things aint going nowhere. We have still failed to secure an interview date on the website and the file getting to the embassy quick enough may be our only chance. Coz when they get it, i think they might contact us to show, may be not but get it there for Christ sake. (That's me ranting)

Hmmmm! The test is finally over, the 56 days are up and you thought this would get us somewhere. The physician counted the days and told us the medical results will be back on the 18th of September. She was well aware of what is at stake ie we didn't have much time. So 18th comes and oh results will come from the lab on 19th afternoon so call back on 20th. 20th comes and oh they are still compiling the file so we may send it to the embassy on Monday, like really? Why are you dragging your feet? I have been calm about this whole process till now. Coz it turns out there's no TB and after wasting time and money things aint going nowhere. We have still failed to secure an interview date on the website and the file getting to the embassy quick enough may be our only chance. Coz when they get it, i think they might contact us to show, may be not but get it there for Christ sake. (That's me ranting)

You should offer to pay for a courier to take the medical details to the embassy. It might gain you a day or two.

You should offer to pay for a courier to take the medical details to the embassy. It might gain you a day or two.

Ha ha You're serious? Of course its better they deal with each other. Am not in Kenya so even when they call us we have to make travel arrangements.

Ha ha You're serious? Of course its better they deal with each other. Am not in Kenya so even when they call us we have to make travel arrangements.

What I meant was if the doctor is compiling the file and then will mail it to the embassy, then it would be better to pick it up and take it (if they will let you) or have a courier take it to the embassy. Re-reading your post it sounds like the plan is for you to pick it up and take it - so that is fine. Fingers crossed you get the interview soon.

What I meant was if the doctor is compiling the file and then will mail it to the embassy, then it would be better to pick it up and take it (if they will let you) or have a courier take it to the embassy. Re-reading your post it sounds like the plan is for you to pick it up and take it - so that is fine. Fingers crossed you get the interview soon.

Thanks man. It's just one week to the end of the year, its been quite a journey.