• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

@ronnyblessed when you go to knec to have your KCSE certified copy sent to the embassy they will give you a number where you will have to call them after five working days and confirm if they sent your copy all they ask for is your index number so have it with you before you call them

Dv2013AF00083***
Entry checked:01.05.2012
Forms sent to kcc2.08.2012
confirmed by kcc via email:13.09.2012
medicals:not yet
2nl:not yet
Police records:not yet
Interview:not yet
Visa:not yet
P.O.E:New Jersey
kmahyuni@yahoo.com

Dear,

Why not received the 2NL and you are current now because all 2013AF are current as per the VB

@hibabadri am done with the visa processing stage i got my visa package last week its only that i havent updated my signature

@hibabadri am done with the visa processing stage i got my visa package last week its only that i havent updated my signature
Dv2013AF00083***
Entry checked:01.05.2012
Forms sent to kcc2.08.2012
confirmed by kcc via email:13.09.2012
medicals:not yet
2nl:not yet
Police records:not yet
Interview:not yet
Visa:not yet
P.O.E:New Jersey
kmahyuni@yahoo.com

Congratulations; that is what we want to hear, because here I am with a High CN and want to hear something that gives me HOPE

My CN is 2014AF000955**

Congratulations once again

VISA GRANTED
I thank God because the interview turned out to be easier than I thought! I think I have been fearing for some small issues too much that is not good for anybody's health. I am gonna share my interview experience in a few minutes

VISA GRANTED
I thank God because the interview turned out to be easier than I thought! I think I have been fearing for some small issues too much that is not good for anybody's health. I am gonna share my interview experience in a few minutes

To begin with, a million of congratulation, but I impatiently wait for your interview experience ...wowowowowowo congz bro.

VISA GRANTED
DV2013AF00088XXX
Entry Checked:29 Oct 2012 (selected after 22 Oct 2012)
Forms sent to KCC Oct 30 ,2012.
Forms received by KCC: Nov 4,2012.
Confirmed by KCC: December,2012.
2nd NL: 2 July,2013.
Birth cert: 8 July 2013. DONE
Police Cert: 18 July, 2013. DONE
Passport: 26 July 2013. DONE
Medicals: 5 Aug, 2013. DONE
Interview: Mid. September, 2013
Visa pick up:
P.O.E:
SSN:
GC:

Congratulations ........... let us listen to your experience we are very earnest to it !

VISA GRANTED

CONGRATS brother we told you all will be well.A house of winners indeed.

woow thnks 2 the almighty , congrats 2 u enoo God bless u more ,wishin u sucess in u preparation 2 US ! Rememba God loves u ! house of winners indeed , JAmes 1;17

2014AF00073xxx

I woke up early enough to avoid any any small mistakes. I arrived at the Embassy 5.40am. My appointment was 6.30 am. Surprisingly, I got about 12 people already waiting at the gate! BY 6 am, we underwent security check after presenting passport and NL. Got inside, Produced the passport and NL again for some register to be marked. We then waited for like 10 minutes then went into a room where all electronics and other metalic things were left. Afterwards, I was given some number and went to the very cold outside to wait for my number to be called. While idle, I interacted with others and I got that many don't know about this forum or are not even computer literate. One said he only reads but never posts anything. After like an hour, my number was called to window 5. here, I gate my passport, NL, KCSE cert and copy, birth cert and copy, police clearance cert, degree cert and copy. was asked some random quizes by some Kenyan lady like...ever married, ever been convicted in court, any children, etc. Here, I saw the confidential results that were sent by KNEC my last passport photo was returned to me and I was aked to give one cope of the current passport photo. She then directed me to pay the interview fee. I paid, went to the cold outside again, sat and waited for another like 2 hours. My number was called again to window 8. I met some American Lady who spoke very fluent Ekegusii! I even wondered if my grandmother knows more Ekegusii than her! Here my fingerprints were taken then I went to the freezing outside again. Waited like 1 hour then my name was called. I didnt even know that I was now going to face the CO.
I didnt know that the interview with the CO is done from a window! I was welcomed by some American lady that is all smiles.
CO: raise your right hand and swear that you will say the truth.
ME: (I did)
CO: Sign here.
ME (I did)
CO: are you married
Me: No
CO: any children:
ME: none
CO: what do you do
ME: ( I responded)
CO: Do you know anybody in US
ME: yes, a relative
CO: where does he stay
ME : (I responded)
CO: Tell your host to wait for you
ME: Thank you mam
CO: I grant you the visa. (She handed me the green form and some form with alien numbser already written* seems like my visa was given before I even faced the CO)
ME: Thank you very much mam
CO: You can now go for lunch
ME. Thank you. By the way, Why didn't they take 2 passport photos from me?
CO: (I didnt hear what she said) just bring the other one.
ME: (I gave her)
ME: I want to change my host
CO: No problem, you will d that later
me: Thank you.

THATS ALL

My question:
All my original education docs, birth cert etc remained there. IS that how it is supposed to be?

I must say here and now that this forum has helped me a lot so far. However discovered it should live long. I think I was even overprepared for the interview

my status on https://ceac.state.gov/ changed immediately to
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF88***
Case Creation Date: 24-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 17-Sep-2013

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

I must say here and now that this forum has helped me a lot so far. However discovered it should live long. I think I was even overprepared for the interview

I love reading the interview accounts and hearing that someone felt it was simpler than they thought. That shows that people have prepared well and are prepared for any question. That is good because you never know what will happen. Maybe the CO is having a bad day and decides to be strict "by the book" who knows. As long as you are well prepared you will be able to deal with any question - and because you are prepared you will appear calm and confident - and that helps make sure things go well.

Congratulations Enoo!

Haleluyah.
Enoo conglats. see how blessed you are your status even changed immediately.
Never forget to say thank you to God everyday because its all about Him.
So where are you collecting your passport + visa (DHL office nyayo or Mama ngina street)
we should meet in tao one of these fine days and have a face to face chat before you depart.
Conglats again.

Wow how do you feel....
my status on https://ceac.state.gov/ changed immediately to
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF88***
Case Creation Date: 24-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 17-Sep-2013

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Haleluyah.
Enoo conglats. see how blessed you are your status even changed immediately.
Never forget to say thank you to God everyday because its all about Him.
So where are you collecting your passport + visa (DHL office nyayo or Mama ngina street)
we should meet in tao one of these fine days and have a face to face chat before you depart.
Conglats again.

Wow how do you feel....

whats is your status saying on that website

VISA GRANTED

God is sooooooooo good
congratulation enoo
and wish u the best and God's guidance and as u prepare to achieve ur dreams
Remain Blessed

whats is your status saying on that website

Administrative processing, will call them again this afternoon for followup.
Last week they asked me for my siblings name, upto now i dont know what to make of it.
were there many applicants today?