• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Yes you have to register her separately, thats what happened to me. I registered separately. My husb and sons where registered together.

Uganda1 i had the same problem for myfamily of five my wifes name was different from family name and the only thing i did was just to delete the default family name and inserted hers and everything was okey. Hope it works for you too.
To everyone current wish u the best and those having interviews best of luck and God bless.

Uganda1 i had the same problem for myfamily of five my wifes name was different from family name and the only thing i did was just to delete the default family name and inserted hers and everything was okey. Hope it works for you too.
To everyone current wish u the best and those having interviews best of luck and God bless.
Thanks Alukaoloo

Is there any one had interview experience in Abu Dhabi? Please, share

I have couple of questions related to Affidavits of support.

1- is it a must to bring Affidavits of support to the interview?

2- If so what type of form?

3- If it not not a must can I show my bank statement as evidence of support? What is the minimum amount required for family of husband, wife and two children

Today's devotion

In Isaiah 43:26,

God says “Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.” Let us take God by His word and let us “Put Him in remembrance”. One thing I know is that He who says “Call unto me and I will answer” never fails to answer and this is the season for the open heaven for divine fulfillment of His promises towards us.

I tried everything and it wasn't working, until I changed the month in a date of birth and it accepted it. It seems to accept to register her with any other month, except her actual month of birth. The date and year are correct though. Weird.

Yes 2nd letter has interview date and it is what you use to book for your medicals which should be atleast 2wks to interview but for Good conduct you can apply like in 6 wks to interview.QUOTE=akelloh;2635159]hy fellow wiiners !does the 2NL include the interview date and can you have the medical report done a day before the interview at the embassy and the police report to? Thanks and God bless you .He loves you james 1;17 2014AF00073X[/QUOTE]

Today's devotion

In Isaiah 43:26,

God says “Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.” Let us take God by His word and let us “Put Him in remembrance”. One thing I know is that He who says “Call unto me and I will answer” never fails to answer and this is the season for the open heaven for divine fulfillment of His promises towards us.
Amen, He can never change the Lion of Judah ever strong and loving

I miss you all, i used to check this page every now and then but right now am so missing in action that i feel bad. Actually i am going thru a phase that is so tough but will get over it so soon thats why i never check or write. I didnt know that life could be this tough now that i am coming from Mombasa where life was so smooth and slow here things are rough on me. I wake up at 5am go to work at work i work like a busy bee or an ant then straight home by this time my feet are so hurting all i want is have a bath and get to bed alafu some days i work till 11pm at night maze its rough coz i never used to this kind of life back at home.

I love the setting at work, they do care for their employees though, unlike Kenya here you can take your lunch to work ie if its minced meat with chapatis you put them in the fridge with your name and date labelled then during lunch time you get your lunch out of the fridge put in the microwave and eat your lunch so you save by carrying lunches to work. There is plenty of coffee and cucumber for free.

There are many places to work like now i work very far from where i stay but am trying to get a nearby place where i can walk coz i dont have a car yet. i already have a phone line. initially i thought one cant use the phones we came with but we searched the net and found some shops that sell standard sim cards and no contract lines they are called "SIMPLE MOBILE" the plan is cheap coz you pay 50 dollars a month. unlike the contract one where you pay like 500 dollars before anything and around 50 dollars every month alafu its a contract one.

Let me sleep oh no let me go back to the pages and read a few post.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Makiki, nice hearing from you. keep those experinces coming in. there is need to adapt quickly to change and move on
we are joining you soon. God bless
I miss you all, i used to check this page every now and then but right now am so missing in action that i feel bad. Actually i am going thru a phase that is so tough but will get over it so soon thats why i never check or write. I didnt know that life could be this tough now that i am coming from Mombasa where life was so smooth and slow here things are rough on me. I wake up at 5am go to work at work i work like a busy bee or an ant then straight home by this time my feet are so hurting all i want is have a bath and get to bed alafu some days i work till 11pm at night maze its rough coz i never used to this kind of life back at home.

I love the setting at work, they do care for their employees though, unlike Kenya here you can take your lunch to work ie if its minced meat with chapatis you put them in the fridge with your name and date labelled then during lunch time you get your lunch out of the fridge put in the microwave and eat your lunch so you save by carrying lunches to work. There is plenty of coffee and cucumber for free.

There are many places to work like now i work very far from where i stay but am trying to get a nearby place where i can walk coz i dont have a car yet. i already have a phone line. initially i thought one cant use the phones we came with but we searched the net and found some shops that sell standard sim cards and no contract lines they are called "SIMPLE MOBILE" the plan is cheap coz you pay 50 dollars a month. unlike the contract one where you pay like 500 dollars before anything and around 50 dollars every month alafu its a contract one.

Uganda 1 congs upon your victory, am right behind you. i need your guidance in regard to medicals. am scheduled 6 days to my interview date, do you think my results will be reeady by the interview day!
on issue of O-Level cert, do they mind if its 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade etc

I tried everything and it wasn't working, until I changed the month in a date of birth and it accepted it. It seems to accept to register her with any other month, except her actual month of birth. The date and year are correct though. Weird.

Makiki please share with us about the jobs, earning - cost of living Vs savings. i guess it will be helpful info to the forumites.
may the Lord keep blessing you.

Good to hear from you. Keep the experiences coming.
I miss you all, i used to check this page every now and then but right now am so missinrag in action that i feel bad. Actually i am going thru a phase that is so tough but will get over it so soon thats why i never check or write. I didnt know that life could be this tough now that i am coming from Mombasa where life was so smooth and slow here things are rough on me. I wake up at 5am go to work at work i work like a busy bee or an ant then straight home by this time my feet are so hurting all i want is have a bath and get to bed alafu some days i work till 11pm at night maze its rough coz i never used to this kind of life back at home.

Dear house of winners, next Saturday 13th is the D-day to face the CO. remember I and my family in ur prayers. remain bless

Congrats Makiki, the gives us courage